Moving Forward...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Just finished my meeting... Fufufufufu finally free to update to you guys, (+_+) miss me? wahahahahahaha (^o^)


"Sorry I was late"

Taeyeon continued to descend, holding Tiffany in her arms, the other girls gathered around them all the while being healed from the greenblue rain, their clothes that were drenched in blood had now been cleansed and returned to its former glory. Taeyeon's glow subsided as she reached the ground, the rain also began to stop and a ray of sunlight shone from the deep clouds that covered it. 

"What happened to you guys? Don't you know how worried we were?!?" Hyo asked, rasing her eyebrow as well as placing her interlocked hands at the back of her head. "We tried a different approach." Tae smiled at her, her hands lowered to allow Tiffany to stand on her own. "What happened to the Giant?" Soo asked scratching her head. "It blew up stupid." Jessica answered, rolling her eyes as the tall girl. "Well we're really glad you're okay unnies." Seohyun walked to them and embraced Tae and Tiffany, "Care to explain though?" Yuri commented. "Well.." Tiffany looked over at Taeyeon, telepathically telling her to explain. "Okay here's what happened..."

Flashback

"Let's get outta here Tae.."

Taeyeon nodded and both of them stood up, Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's hand and lead her out of the bloody room. The Little version of Taeyeon appeared and pointed to the door on the far end of the hallway. They ran as fast they could as the room they came from, the hallway, the walls, and the floor began to dissolve behind them. Taeyeon pulled Tiffany gesturing to go faster, the dissolution of the environment hastened and as they reached the door, Taeyeon was able to go inside but Tiffany was left hanging in the pitchblack abyss, the only thing that prevented her fall was Taeyeon's grip on her hand. "I won't let you go this time!" Taeyeon shouted and with all her might she pulled Tiffany up "Arrghggahhh", Tiffany was a bit heavy for our little Byun, but she managed to safely pull her up.

They were both panting, struggling to take the necessary air they needed due to the running. "You, okay?" Tae asked, Tiffany nodded, they steadied their breathing and began walking towards another door two meters away from them. Tiffany opened it and a chained monster was facing them standing on a dark dungeon-looking room. It looked like a smaller version of the Giant they fought outside, but it was still a lot bigger than both of them. Its eyes were red and it looked angriy. It had, what they came for, around its neck was the blue crystal necklace. "That crystal's mine" Taeyeon pointed at the necklace. "This crystal... belongs to my Master!!.." The monster spoke.. more like it shouted in a very low tone, "Well.. You're looking at Her, idiot!" Taeyeon answered trying to copy the monster's tone, Tiffany just shook her head, and faceplamed it as well. Tae, do you really have to do that? she thought. The monster growled and the ground shook, while the gustiness of the wind became harder. The monster lunged itself at them but Taeyeon and Tiffany avoided its attack. They summoned their demon swords and began attacking the monster. Taeyeon shot laser beams at it while Tiffany sent pink saucers at its direction. The monster growled more as the explosion from the attacks injured it. "Grrrrraaaaahh, My Master's Blade!! You stole My Master's Blade!!!" He pointed at Taeyeon's gunblade, she just smiled, "You really are an idiot!" Taeyeon, charged her gunblade, concentrating and blue light emmited from the blade of the sword. "You're mine B*tch!" She charged at the monster and the monster readied itself for her attack. It directed a punch towards Taeyeon, but Taeyeon jumped in time to avoid the punch. She held her gunblade with both hands and slashed the monster cutting it in half, the force from the hit, cut through the string that held the necklace and she grabbed on to it before landing on the ground. The body of the monster dissolved as well, and Taeyeon heard a voice inside her head..

Awaken me...

Awaken me my master..

Call out My Name and I shall be free..

Taeyeon's head hurt, and she fell on her knees, her free hand holding her head. Tiffany rushed to her side, "Taetae, are you okay?" the stabbing pain worsened and the voices became louder..

Awaken me...

Awaken me my master..

Call out My Name and I shall be free..

Awaken Me!!!!

Then she remembered a certain name... It felt familiar and she knew, although she didn't know how that this was 'His" name..

"Orcus.."

End of Flashback

"And everything was a blur after that." Taeyeon concluded. Everyone just nodded. "So what about the healing rain?" Sunny questioned again, "I don't really know, actually. I have to find out more about it myself." Taeyeon answered. "Well, at least were complete again.' Yuri smiled, "Yeah, and we have one of the crystals too." Tiffany added, Taeyeon opened her palm and showed everyone the crystal necklace, "Eight more to go." Soo fist pumped in the air. "Well let's look for the next damn city then.. We're wasting time talking you know." Jessica crossed her arms. "Yeah, we missed you too, Jessie." Tiffany responded and Jessica just rolled her eyes. Everyone laughed and for a moment everything felt so much better.

This journey that they had was hard and each of them knew it would continue to be so, but at the back of their minds, everyone kind of enjoyed it. They enjoyed it because of each other's company. They had hoped everything would continue more smoothly in the future as they walked out of the re-established village that almost lead to ruin if not for their heroism and trust on one another.

Seohyun who asked directions to the second city, was leading the way followed by Yoona who smiled as she walked a bit behind the girl who was using her compass. Tiffany was clinging to Taeyeon, while Yuri stood beside Jessica. Soo and Sunny were bickering at each other and Hyo could only shake her head and laugh in amusement as the two. They entered a forest but it was different from the one before, since it only had the same trees. They were pine trees, and it seemed that the temperature was getting colder as they went deeper.

The sky darkened and they had to stop for the night. They set up camp, around a bonefire made by Yuri. The girls were more prepared than their first camping night and Taeyeon was assigned to keep watch for tonight. It took a while but it seemed like everyone fell asleep, and she couldn't help but smile as some whimpered and some snored, especially Sooyoung. She was surprised to see Tiffany walking towards her direction, the girl sat beside her and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"Taetae.." she said, her voice seemed more like a whisper. "Yes?" Taeyeon answered. "Can I ask you something?" Tiffany continued, and Taeyeon gave a slight nod. "Did you really kill your parents?" Taeyeon was silent. Tiffany removed her head from her shoulder and turned to face Taeyeon, Taeyeon looked at her but said nothing. "I wanna know Tae..." Taeyeon just continued to stare at her, Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, "The answer won't affect how I feel for you, you know. You can trust me." she added, but Taeyeon just smiled and looked at the fire in front of her, ignoring her question again. Tiffany sighed and leaned her head on Taeyeon's shoulder again. "You're really stubborn Tae.." she whispered. Taeyeon just giggled, and after a few moments, Tiffany had fallen asleep. Her light snores made Taeyeon feel equally tired and sleepy as well. She leaned her head against Tiffany's and slowly, she closed her eyes as well.

 

 

"I told you already Fany-ah..."

...

...

...

...

...

"I didn't"


A/N: Afufufufu.. I'm really tired hahaha but still felt the need to update anyways thanks and welcome to my new subscribers, anyways more good things to happen on the next updates fufufufu (+_+) goodbye!!~~~~~~