Dads and Daughters...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Nyaknyaknyak, I know its too much drama kekekeke but its fun to play with their backgrounds a bit, keep them connected... if you know what I mean kekekekekeke (^0^) anyways, more on the drama and of course, the much anticipated (I wish (+_+)) mushy stuff kekekeke... on that note, thank you again for subscribing, oooh and I got an upvote kekeke thank you thank you kekekekeke here we go! 

B-Bring the girls out!

Warning: Sometimes when friends fight, all you need is a big damn hug... kekekeke (^0^)


"Sica.."

Yuri ran over to the girl who's knees covered her face while her hairlocks flowed beautifully on her shoulders. Her arms tried to dry up the endless flow of tears coming out from her eyes. She lifted her head to face the worried Yuri, who crouched near her. "Yuri..." she cried, Yuri's hand found its way on her face, wiping away the few tears that trickled down her face. "What happened?" the crying girl just lunged herself and embraced her, "Take me away from here... please.." she was still crying and all Yuri could do was pull her up from their position and nod. "Okay, let's go somewhere else, then."

Taeng and Sooyoung were confused with what was happening but they made way for Yuri and Jessica to leave. They entered the room to find Tiffany crying on Sunny's shoulder as they sat on the bed. "What happened here?" Soo commented, Taeng was equally worried. "Taeng, I think you and Tiff should probably talk." Sunny stood up from her position and grabbed Sooyoung's arm, leaving the two girls in the room.

Taeng sat infront of the crying girl and cupped her face, wiping away the tears that had fallen on her beautiful face, "Fany-ah.. What happened? Why are you and Jessica crying?" she sincerely asked. Tiffany sobbed a little and shook her head. "Please Fany-ah... Let's not hide anything from each other." Tiffany looked back at her, she pulled her closer and embraced her tightly. "Okay... but please don't hate me, Taetae.."

Yuri and Jessica made their way up to the buildings rooftop, Jessica was still crying and Yuri was getting a bit more worried. She knew Jessica would only cry like this, if something really bad happened. She felt guilty for leaving her behind and not being able to be there when she needed her. She felt useless... it was as if, the constant reminder that she was always the last to know things hadn't been bothering her the past few days. But seeing the girl she loved the most crying pained her heart, and what's worse was she couldn't do anything for her.

They stopped near a ledge, Jessica slumped herself to sit on the floor and Yuri silently followed her. "Sica.." the tanned girl called but Jessica didn't respond, instead she kept on crying, her back against the small wall that supported the ledge. They grew silent and Jessica's sobbing was the only sound that could be heard. She continued crying for a while until only faint whimpers could be heard. Yuri's head leaned on the wall as well, she didn't know what to do. It was always her problem, when faced with something so emotional like this, she felt helpless and weak.

"Yuri.. sob.." Jessica turned her head slightly to face her, and Yuri did the same. "I'm sorry Sica... You know how bad I am at this.." Yuri responded and lowered her head, ashamed of her incompetence. "I don't even know what to say... to make you feel better.." Yuri said softly, it was almost like a whisper. Jessica smiled a little and pulled her arm over her shoulder, "You don't have to say anything... You, being here is enough.."

Taeyeon hand traced the beautiful features of Tiffany's face as they were lying on the bed facing each other. Tiffany had not spoken and Taeyeon didn't want to force her. Tiffany grabbed her hand and held it close to her chest. "It was a long time ago..." she started and Taeyeon listened, "It was back when I still lived in the US with my parents, and I think Jessie and her family was living there too. Her dad and mine used to be best friends and I think I met her once when we visited their house, cause her mom recently gave birth, and if I remember correctly that was also the day that they decided to become business partners... They put up their first casino together and it went well... The business grew... and I think there were a lot of people who wanted only one of them to take control of the company, having two bosses was... bad for business. Jessie's dad had alway been supported by the employees, but my dad had the investors supporting him. Their fight over the company escalated to a point where they resented each other, although nobody ever pushed to really takeover. But then.. my dad.. umm.." she stopped and Taeyeon remained silent. "He... He gathered all of the investors and they overthrew Jessie's dad by accussing him of fake charges like using funds illegaly.. and taking money from the company to use for personal expense... Her dad.. stepped down and... what's worse was... my dad wasn't satisfied.. He..umm .." a tear escaped one of her eyes and her voice cracked. "He.. even took their family fortune.. and that's when her father killed himself..." Tiffany cried again, "Sob.. I-I didn't.. Sob.. know what.. Sob.. was happening Tae... Sob.. I was.. only.. a.. kid.. Sob.. When I found... out when I was older.. Sob... I still... sob.. didn't know.. Sob.. what to do... Sob." Taeyeon pulled her head closer, patting it gently and rubbing her back. "I... sob... can't... sob.. hate him, Tae.. sob.. He's my dad... sob.." she continued to say through her tears. "Its not your fault, Fany-ah.. Shhh..."

"Sica..." Yuri gently caressed her cheek, "Tiffany's the daughter of the monster who killed my dad." Jessica answered blankly. "What do you mean?" Yuri asked, she wasn't aware that someone had killed Jessica's dad. She always told her that he killed himself because he was a coward. "I thought you said he ki---" "He did... and it was because of her dad." Jessica replied with the same tone. "I don't understand, Sica.." Yuri sighed. "Tiffany's dad took everything away from my father, and it made him a coward.. that's why he killed himself." Jessica explained. "Why didn't you tell me this before?" Yuri said sadly, "Because there's nothing to tell.. My past is already bad as it is.. telling you about stuff like that won't make me anymore suitable for you, Yuri.." Jessica pulled away from her embrace, she stood up and leaned on the ledge, looking out at the lights that brightened the city. Yuri stood up as well and encircled her waist with her warm hands, backhugging her. "My dad's a coward for leaving us the way he did... but her dad.." Jessica's voice cracked, "How can I not hate him, Yuri? How can I not hate her?!" she clenched her chest, and Yuri just tightened her hold on her. "Sica.. Its not Tiff's fault.. You know that.." Jessica began to cry again, and Yuri released her from the hug. She turned the girl around to face her, cupping her face with her warm hands, "You and Tiffany are different from your dads... Whatever happened between them shouldn't make you hate each other.." "You don't understand, Yuri." Jessica removed her hands, and closed her eyes allowing her tears to fall. "I do understand... cause if your going to hate Tiff... then you should probably hate me too." Yuri looked away, Jessica opened her eyes, "What are you saying? I can never truly hate you, Yuri... You know how I feel about you.." Yuri stared into her eyes, and sighed before looking away.. "If you hate Tiff because her dad ruined your family, then... You should hate me too, cause my dad hurt you too.."

"Yah!"

Both girls were startled as they looked at the long haired blonde girl who shouted at them disturbing their conversation. "You!" she pointed at Yuri, "You and Taeng are the same, such wimps!" Yuri was shocked, why was Hyo suddenly so angry at her? She didn't remember doing anything that would offend the other girl, and it puzzled her more that even Taeng was involved. Hyo began walking straight towards them and they noticed her dragging the red head they were just talking about. Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun and Taeyeon was now visible as each of them followed Hyoyeon, trying to calm her down but failing as she continued to drag Tiffany with her. She stopped in front of Yuri and Jessica. "What is this about Hyo?" Yuri asked, and Jessica remained silent with a cold face. "You shouldn't get involved in this. This doesn't concern any of you." Jessica tried to walk away, but Hyo grabbed her arm and pulled her back, "What the ?!" Jessica shouted at her, but Hyo just pulled her anyway, and now she was faced with the girl she wanted to hate... Tiffany.

"Nobody's leaving, until both of you settle everything here and now" Hyo crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at the two girls who didn't even look at each other. Jessica had her chin up, while Tiffany bowed her head. "Eh.. Hyo, you know we can just settle this tomorrow.." Taeng creeped up from behind her, but Hyoyeon didn't respond instead she just glared at her and Taeng bowed in defeat. A moment of silence passed and Jessica was getting more irritated. "This is stupid." Jessica shook her head in disbelief, and tried to walk away again, but this time, Tiffany stopped her by moving infront of her. "Move." Jessica said sternly, but Tiffany stayed still. "I said, move Hw---" she tried to shout but Tiffany had already embraced her and was crying on her shoulder. She tried to push the girl away but she just kept hugging her, and she gave up. "I'm sorry Jessie... I'm so sorry.."

Tiffany continued to cry and apologize at the same time.. and even if Jessica wanted her heart to remain cold, she couldn't. She always hid her emotions behind the mask of ice, so no one could ever hurt her.. but ever since they all met.. it felt like slowly the ice melted and her heart felt warm... How could these people, whom she's only met now be so close to her heart that it was so hard for her to stay cold to them... "Stop it, Tiff... Its not your fault. I was just... shocked, I guess. I'm sorry for shouting at you.." Jessica softly said and Tiffany turned to face her, her eye-smiling eyes finally popped out. "Really?" Jessica rolled her eyes and nodded. Tiffany screamed, jumped and finally hugged her again, "Yah!! Aish! Too loud." she covered her ears, but smiled at Tiffany.

"Group Hug!!!"

Sooyoung shouted and everybody, except Hyo, Taeng and Yuri gathered around the two girls embracing them as well. "Woah..." Taeng commented and Yuri was stunned. Why did they not think of this before? they both sighed in depression at the same time. Hyo turned around and faced them, her hands on her hips and a stern face glared at them. "Tsk, tsk, tsk.. I have invested so much in this ship we call friends to allow both of you to it up." Hyo paced forward, Yuri and Taeng took a step back, "Seriously! You guys should've already done what I did, hours ago. If we leave those two arguing, for another 24 hours, I promise you, it won't be just a small misunderstanding, what's more, it would affect everyone in the group." Hyo sighed, and shook her head before turning around again and walking towards the group hug. She stopped and turned her head slightly.

 

"We can only be strong, if we fight together."


A/N: kekekeke next would be the jewel heist nyaknyaknyak!! So what do you guys think? Would they be able to pull it off? kekekekeke (+_+)

Stay tuned~~~~~~~~~>