Morning Sweat...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufufu, (+_+) welcome my new subscribers and thank you to all of my subscribers as well for reading and commenting on my very twisted imagination nyaknyaknyak... The story picks up from here although I needed to get some fresh air after writing the previous chapter to clear my thoughts of any more weird stuff hehehe (liken that'll happen fufufufufu) anyways.. Journey on!!!

Warning: Yulti Express ahead.. kekekeke


Yuri...

Why Sica? Why?!? Wasn't I Enough?!?

Stop it, Yuri. You're hurting me!

Tell Me!! Why!!

Cause I don't...

What?!!

I don't love you...

Yuri opened her eyes widely, she felt her heart beating fast and her breathing unsettled.  That dream again.. She thought as she stared at the ceiling for a moment before reaching her hand towards the empty space beside her.. Knew it.. she smiled sadly, Jessica wasn't there anymore. "She used me again.." She said to herself remembering the events that happened last night. She sighed to herself, "Back to reality.." She pushed herself off the bed, looking for her shirt only to find it neatly folded on the wooden chair that wasn't evident the night before. She must've put it there... Cute.. she smiled as she put the shirt on, placing the necktie neatly around her neck. She opened her door and walked towards the stairsd down to the ground floor where the common area was, she looked around and saw a widely grinning Sooyoung waving at her. She walked towards their table (seating arrangement: imagine two rows of seats, the left side Hyo, Tiff, Sunny, empty seat; the right Soo, Seo, Yoona Taeng; Jessica wasn't there yet.), looks like she wasn't the last to get up. Sunny placed a plate of grilled meat... it looked like pork meat, and she smiled charmingly at her, thanking her in the process.

"So..." Taeng smiled sheepishly. Yuri looked at her while taking a bite of this weirdly delicious 'pork' meal. She raised both her eyebrows, as if questioning the small smiling girl. "Oh come on, Yuri! We heard everything!" Soo exclaimed smiling and laughing as well, Yuri widenned her eyes and swallowed hard, but the meat didn't go down, it choked her and she began coughing. Everyone laughed at her, "W-Wa--te--rr" she struggled to say, she choked more until a glass of water appeared before her. She quickly took it and drank most of it before trying to steady her breathing she looked up at the person who gave her water only to widden her eyes to Jessica who had an ice cold glare at her.

Jessica just sat beside her as if nothing happened, and she was offered a plate as well, and began eating away. "So.." Taeng started again, Jessica didn't bother to look. "Must've been a tiring night huh?" Taeng grinned wider, Jessica stopped and Yuri had cold sweat throughout her body, she felt like drowning in her seat right at that moment, Damn were we really that loud. she thought. "Yeah it was, Kwon's a really good . You guys should try her too." Jessica monotonously said. Everyone jaw-dropped but Yuri felt hurt, was she really just a good to Jessica, and what's worse was she actually offered her to people they barely knew. I'm not her property, who gave her permission to offer me to anybody she thought. "I think Yuri's really hot too, I guess I might take you up on that." Everyone turned their attention to  Tiffany who just smiled at Yuri, "If she's okay with it." she added, "I'd love that" Yuri answered smiling charmingly towards Tiffany, Jessica seemed like she didn't care.

"O-kay.. So back to the topic." Sunny interrupted, "We do have a mission guys, and that's to look for the crystals and get the hell outta here. First we need info and we need it fast, we don't know if our families over on Earth are going to pull the plug on us. We might not be able to return if we stay too long." she added, everyone seemed to nod, Jessica just sat with a pokerface. "Well I think its better to split up and meet afterwards, unnies. I mean, it'll cover more ground, and we could talk to alot more people... or monster or demon or whatever." Seo suggested. Sunny grinned at her, "You and Yoona could pair up." "W-what?" Seo looked surprised and Yoona just lowered her head. Soo and Sunny began laughing, while the others looked confused, "I'll pair up with Yuri then, I mean if its okay with Jessie." Tiffany eye-smiled, while looking towards Jessica who rested her chin on her palm, "Why do you have to ask me? Its not like she's my girlfriend or anything." Jessica nonchalantly said while looking at her nails on her other hand. Yuri felt anger boiling up, she stood from her seat and grabbed Tiffany's arm pulling her towards the entrance, "See you guys later" She said still walking out. "You." Jessica pointed Hyo, "Blonde-girl let's go." She pulled herself up and grabbed Hyo by the wrist and walked out as well, Seo and Yoona followed, leaving Sunny, Taeng and Soo. "I guess were a then." Soo said earning a smack on the head by Sunny, while Taeng just laughed.

Yuri walked fast still gripping Tiffany's hand ignoring the buzzing monster crowd who were cheering for a caged match that was on going. She stopped in front of some shattered rabbles of what seemed to be an old but still working fountain, its water gushing out showering sprinkles all over the place. The stoned floor of the village they were in was moistened with the water dampening the soles of their shoes. "You didn't have to do that, you know. I can defend myself from her." Yuri said still back facing the eye-smiling girl, releasing her from the her grip and slowly taking steps forward.

"I didn't lie, Yuri."

Yuri stopped and turned to the the girl who was shyly lowering her head, and was slightly kicking the gravel from the fountain's ruin. "I really like you... Actually I like you alot. You're the reason I came to Seoul, in the first place." She said looking up at Yuri, who's mouth was slightly open due to shock. "I thought... If I came to Seoul, and studied at your school, you'd get to notice me. But then everything happened and I thought this could be my chance to make you fall in love with me too. But then you and Jessica were.. Umm.." She stopped and looked away, a hint of sadness in her eyes were evident.

Yuri paced towards her, she placed her hands on the girl's shoulders, making her look at Yuri who now had a charming smile, "We're not together... Last night was just... some sort of, Stress-Relieving Exercise." She assured Tiffany, although Tiffany knew better, she wanted to believe this charming tanned girl. She smiled, then she was a bit startled as Yuri leaned in to close the gap between them, but stopped a few inches away, "I like you too."  Tiffany close her eyes and felt Yuri's warm breath closing in and her soft lips pressing on hers. Her heart raced and her stomach seemed had a tingling sensation as if 100 butterflies were flying crazily around it, She felt her heart beat pound harder as she felt Yuri's hand sliding on her waist pulling her closer to deepen the kiss.

Yuri side-eyed a certain indivdual from a distance, she knew her figure all to well to know it was her. She wanted to hurt her, she wanted her to feel how she felt when she offered Yuri to another, she wanted her to see she wasn't the Yuri who cried over her. The figure walked away, and she pulled out of the kiss, looking at Tiffany who slowly opened her eyes, her face was red from blushing, unaware of the truth... unaware of the lies that seeped through that kiss.

Sorry Tiff... I'm so sorry


A/N: Kekekekeke, looks like Yuri's becoming too irresistable, Sorry Taeny fans hahaha (^o^) nyaknyaknyak~~~~~~~