Unsettling Moods...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Okay... last update for today... then I'mma sleep yo! nyaknyaknyak (+_+) ... I need comments though, I don't know if I'm doing a good job hahaha, oh wells... (=_=)


"Make me forget about everything even if its just for tonight."

 

"No..."

Yuri and Jessica had now fallen from their previous trance, the dampened mood seemed to grow as did the night, Jessica could still be heard sobbing slightly while Yuri placed her head against her neck, her sweet scent calmed her. Her hand which previously ed Jessica's shirt moved to capture her petite hands that cupped the tanned girl's face. Jessica looked down at her as she pulled it closer to her chest. Yuri looked up, and they stared at each others eyes for a while, she wiped the last few tears falling from the petite girl's pale face with her free hand. Jessica could feel her hand interlocking with Yuri's and she leaned her forehead against the tannned girl's. Both closed their eyes. No kissing... just staying close feeling each other's breath and their noses slightly touching each other.

"Don't you want me, Kwon?"

"I do... I still do.. Sica.. but not like this"

Jessica opened her eyes, and smiled slightly. "So you DID remember." Yuri opened hers, "You changed so much, Sica... It almost fooled me.." Jessica pulled away and they stared at each other again. "Well.. we were too young back then.. Things change Yuri.. people change... I think We both changed." She removed her hand from Yuri's and moved to the edge of the bed. She buttoned her shirt, but felt two hands embracing her, she stopped to feel these protective arms that once held her so tightly, the tanned girl's face burying her face on her shoulder. "You know... I still.." Yuri began "You were the only one... and I still lo-" "Don't... " Jessica stopped her before she finished. "I don't wanna hear it..." she said coldly, "But.. Sica.." Yuri pleaded raising her head towards the petite girl's, Jessica closed her eyes, "Yuri... this is all I can give, you know that... I can never give you what you really want... I can't return your-" she was stopped by Yuri's index finger over her pink lips. "You're right.. we both changed.. cause right now, this is enough for me." 


At the same time...

Taeng couldn't sleep, she had rolled over a thousand times but still couldn't sleep, she decided to sleep over at Sunny's room. She walked towards her door and opened it only to find Jessica going inside Yuri's room. Oh my god... I gotta hear this hehehe.. she grinned and tiptoed in front of Yuri's room, ByunTae had been activated, she placed her head close to the door but heared nothing, she pushed further, still nothing. Tsk... just my luck she stood up straight and headed for her room when she caught glimpse of an opened door, she took a peek from the small gap and found herself looking at a half- Tiffany. PINK UNDIES ARE THE BEST she grinned widely, giggling to herself. Tiffany turned around and saw someone peeping through her door, she took the blankets from her bed and covered herself and headed straight to confront the ert, she opened it widely only to find Taengoo covering her face and looking shocked at her. "What were you doing?" she asked Tae, "Oh was just checking if everyone was okay." Taeng slowly turned around still covering her face, "I knew you were looking at my a$$ Taetae." shocked but still wanted to uphold her image Taeng turned around, "No, I didn't. You're not my type you know?" "Remove your hand from your face then." Tiffany looked pissed as she crossed her arms while leaning on the doorway. Tae widened her eyes, "I-I.. I can't you see I-" before she finished, Tiffany had pulled her hand away from her face, revealing nosebleeding ByunTae, "Yeah, right. Go wash your face ByunTae." She turned and closed the door forcefully, the wind from the impact even made Tae's bangs fly away. Taeng wiped the blood from her nose and headed back to her room, for some reason she seemed sleepy now.


At the same time...

Yoona couldn't sleep at all, she felt uncomfortable in the new place she was in. She had been staring at the ceiling of this broken down room for a few hours already, she decided to get some fresh air. She opened her room door and was surprised to see Seohyun who had just done the same, their rooms were just across from each other. They both stared at each other for a minute before Taeng's gigling startled both of them. They looked at the older girl peeping and Seohyun started to walk in her direction. She wanted to stop the older girl from what she was doing, when she was pulled by the wrist by Yoona which led her inside Yoona's room. "What're-" Yoona held stopping her from saying anything else, "Shhh.. They might hear us." Yoona whispered. Seohyun wanted to struggle but, Yoona was stronger, physically, from her. She stopped and Yoona removed her hand from , "Why did you stop me?" Seohyun whispered as well, "Well... we shouldn't interefere in the unnies personal problems you know." She answered in a whisper as well. "She was peeping on Tiffany-unnie you know." "I do." Yoona smiled, and Seohyun couldn't help feeling slightly embarassed since their position was too close and Yoona's face were just inches apart from her. "Can you at least move away a bit, I can't breathe." she said. Yoona realizing their closeness moved two steps back, not realizing a gap on the floor where the planks of wood had become indented, causing her to fall on her back. Seohyun who realized this tried to grab Yoona to stop her from falling but ended up being pulled to the fall, her grab pulled Yoona's shirt too forcefully causing the buttons from her shirt to rip off of it and the end result: Seohyun was now on top of Yoona with her opened shirt revealing Yoona's bra and abs, while Yoona laid on her back with a pained expression. They laid there for a few minutes, when Seohyun pulled herself up pushing herself up, she looked like she was doing push-ups. They heard the door slam open. Soo and Sunny had entered the room from hearing the loud fall. Their jaw dropped at the scene of maknaes on top of each other, with one of them who had an opened shirt. "Oh... S-Sorry, didn't mean to interrrupt." Sunny smirked while pulling Soo away from the room, "Kids these days." Soo remarked before she closed the door. Seohyun just stared, she couldn't process the amount of information going through her mind right now. They thought... we were... her face reddened with the thought.

"Seo"

"..."

"...."

"..."

"..."

"You can get off of me now... its kinda cold."


A/N: Wahahahahahahaha good luck trying to figure out what happened to YULSIC (+_+)... Taeng finally show herself! and Yoonhyun was caught... on top of each other (^o^)