The Ice Queen...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufufu (+_+) the overdrive juice didn't work kekekekeke, anyways let's continue on!

Warning: HellSica activated up ahead.... kekekekekeke


"Orcus, Time to Eat"

"Rawwwwwr!!" The giant growled, as he continuously grabbed vampire after vampire, gripping them tightly until their heads exploded. He shoved every piece of dead vampire in its mouth, causing immense fear amongst the army of vampires who were attacking the girls. The fight seemed more hopeful towards our nine heroines. After a few more moments the army of vampire had ran away scared of the giant's wrath and the girls were slightly relieved. Amidst the dead bodies and the dust that covered the area, the queen as she referred to herself was standing lazily with an evil grin on her face.

"Orcus and its master, How thrilling?" The raven-haired woman who called herself queen of this land levitated herself in front of the giant. The giant's eyes and Taeyeon's focused on her, "Hmph! You think your little giant can defeat me?" She disappeared in an instant. Taeyeon and her giant turned their heads sideways, searching for her trace. They found her standing a few feet away from them focusing on some black energy. The ground the giant stood was enveloped by black crystals quickly reaching up until its body. The giant struggled but to no avail, Taeyeon grew furious and charged at the evil queen. She released blue laser beams from her gunblade, the impact caused an explosion. She grinned Gotcha!

"Not so fast, Master of Orcus.." the Queen who was now behind her whispered, and she felt herself being stabbed through and through from behind, the tip of what appeared to be a black crystal impaled her. "Unnie!!" Seohyun shouted, drawing everyone's attention to Taeyeon who was falling fast towards the earth, a black crystal still impaling her body. Taeyeon crashed in the rubble beneath her. She was now unconscious and the giant that helped them began dissolving, disappearing. The queen smiled as she slowly paced towards Taeyeon's body, she opened her palm above her head, and a large black crystal hovered over it, 'Time to die, Master of Orcus." The crystal charged quickly at Taeyeon's body, and an explosion gushed out heavy winds and dirt on the surroundings.

The queen smiled, but it turned to a frown. Yoona and her five other swords where infront of Taeyeon's body, in a sort of defensive, guarding position where her swords formed a type of pyramid, a defensive barrier could be seen in between the hollow spaces of her swords. "How is that possible? Demons have never acquired the ability of super speed." The queen was surprised, the other eight girls were a good distance from their location, it would've been impossible for her to reach them even if she ran. "I don't, everything just moves slowly when I'm around." Yoona smirked, he swords were now pointed aggressively at the queen. Her eyes glowing in a dark shade of red. The 7 girls quickly closed their distance from the three, they surrounded the queen, and their eyes began glowing as well. "Better give up now, b*tch!" Hyo shouted, "It's not use, your surrounded." Sunny added, "The probability of you winning in this situation is very low." Seohyun concluded.

"Wahahahahahaha" The queen was laughing hysterically again, the girls were puzzled but maintained their positions. The queen smiled evily at them. She snapped her fingers again, and this time there were no vampires charging at them instead, Yoona, and Yuri's eyes glowed in a lilac tint. They began charging at the other girls, surprising them. Yoona's swords where battling with Hyo, Sunny, and Seohyun, while Yuri was attacking Jessica, Sooyoung and Tiffany with her flamethrower attack and a couple of firebombs.

"What the heck is wrong with you guys!!" Sooyoung shouted releasing a ground breaking attack, Yuri just evaded the attack and sent a flamebomb towards Sooyoung. She couldn't move away fast enough, and she knew it was gonna hit, she closed her eyes and moved her other hand to cover her face. She waited for it... but nothing happened. She opened her eyes to see an ice wall covering her, and a petite girl who was beside her, "J-Jess" she blurted out, the other girl just glanced at her, "Let me take care of her. You guys attack that b*tch who's controlling our friends." the ice wall melted and Jessica hopped on her rapier zooming forward to Yuri's direction.

"Yo, Yoong! Snap out of it!!" Hyo shouted while struggling with the two long swords who were attacking her, Sunny was busy with the bastard sword and Seohyun was being pressured by her short swords. As the fight ensued, Sunny was startled as she felt a wide cut on her back, it was painful but she managed to turn around and see Yoona who slashed her with a blank face. She fell on one knee and Yoona raised her falchion above her, "Yoong... Snap out of it." she mumbled, Yoona's falchion swung towards her but was stopped by Seohyun's curved blade. Sunny saw an opportunity and jumped out of the way. Seohyun was now clashing her sword with Yoona, "You're becoming really troublesome today, Yoong." Yoona didn't respond, instead she just attacked her and the fight ensued.

Tiffany and Sooyoung began attacking the queen, they sent combined attacks of pink saucers and land upheavals. The queen just evaded and sent numerous black crystals at them, they evaded as well but the number of crystals were hard to avoid, and some of it had cut through their cheeks, legs and torso. Tiffany's eyes glowed further and a pink meteor shower rained on the queen. the aftermath of the meteor shower revealed the queen incased in a large black crystal which prevented her from being damaged at all. The crystal dispersed and the queen grinned, "Impressive."

Yuri and Jessica were concentrated on each other... well Jessica was concentrated anyway. Yuri released firebombs at her and she just countered with ice crystals. The end effect was steam (wahahahaha (^0^)) coming out of the contact between the two elements.  Yuri stopped and her lilac eyes glowed more fiercely, her arm was englufed in flames and as soon as she released it towards Jessica it formed into a flame dragon, Jessica countered with an ice wall, but it broke allowing the fire dragon to engulf her in its flames, she gasped in pain but was able to withstand the attack. Steam came out of her body, and she fell on her knees. She breathed in heavily before feeling a cold metal on her neck, she looked up and Yuri just stared blankly at her. She lowered her head and smiled, "Do it.." The metal pressed further and she could feel her neck slowly bruising. She looked up at her again and stared intensely at her, "I said, do it." Yuri's hand that held the hilt of the sword began to tremble. She sighed and pushed herself up, Yuri was startled and began to back away from her. She followed her until Yuri was stopped by a wall behind her. Jessica walked up closer, and Yuri pointed the sword at her. She stopped to look at the sword, Yuri's blank expression turned into a scared one. Her hand still trembled as she held it firmly but Jessica just pushed the tip of the sword away, and walked up closer to the tanned girl. Yuri looked nervous and Jessica felt she had control of the situation. She calmly approached her and soon they were as close as they would be when they used to kiss. Jessica cupped her face with her free hand, she felt Yuri shiver in her touch. She pulled it away and with a smooth, swift and hard motion she struck the cheek she previosuly held. Yuri held her slapped cheek and turned to face her, she looked shocked, but her eyes were slowly turning brown again. "We'll talk when this is over." Jessica said moving away from her, hopping onto her rapier again and sliding towards Tiffany and Sooyoung's direction. Yuri shooked her head and followed as well.

Seohyun and Yoona were still attacking each other, and Yoona's other swords kept Sunny and Hyo preoccupied. Yoona kept slashing her way at Seohyun who just evaded and shielded her attacks, Seohyun knew that Yoona was being controlled and charging her dark orbs at her was out of the question she couldn't hurt Yoong that way. She was thinking deeply as her sword clashed with Yoong, she knew Yoong could just sneak up behind her like she did with Sunny but Yoona wasn't doing so, and she felt her attacks were a bit hesitated. She charged a dark orb at Yoona who looked surprised, but she aimed it perfectly in order for it to look like it was going to hit her but the trajectory would most definitely miss her by an inch. She released the dark orb and Yoona crossed her arms over her face to catch the impact, instead she saw Seohyun lunging herself forward pulling her hands away and kissing her sweetly. Her shocked eyes blinked a few times and it slowly turned brown again. Seohyun pulled away and shook her head at Yoona. "No more drinking and partying next time, Yoong"

The swords that attacked Hyo and Sunny stopped, and they turned their attention towards the queen again. Sunny and Hyo looked at each other before looking back and saw Seohyun and Yoona rushing to help Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yuri and Jessica. They gave each other a nod before following the maknaes.

Everyone surrounded and attacked simultaenously at the queen who countered at them as well. She was strong and she shielded their attacks by her black crystals when necessary. Taeyeon still hadn't regained consciousness. The evil queen grinned as she enjoyed the match between her and the 8 girls. She was too engrossed in the fight to notice their weapons, but a particular rapier caught her attention. She stopped and stared at the petite brunette who held it firmly, her eyes glowed red as she charged ice spikes and crystals at her which just shattered at the contact with her black crystal casing. "Impossible... It can't be." She waved her hands and soon everyone was encased in a black crystal, all except Jessica.

Jessica glared at her and soon felt a familiar feeling... a sort of stabbing electricity within her... a connection. She shook her head, it wasn't possible. Her master had erased all of her memories but one thing remained engrained in the deepest corners of her being. She knew her master had left her, and she grew angry and furious. She attacked Jessica relentlessly and the other girl just evaded and shielded her attacks, while sending attacks of her own to her. The other seve was pounding at the crystal that held each of them, angry for they could not help Jessica who fought her alone.

Jessica's eyes glowed red, she was getting tired of all this fighting, of all the emotional stress this place gave her and the thought of this woman creating a feud between her and Yuri. It didn't help that her friends were held in crystal casings and she was alone to face this monster. She sent larger ice crystals at the evil queen and froze the ground sending an icy spiked mesh, which the latter just stopped with her own. Jessica charged forward hopping onto her rapier and gliding towards the evil queen's direction. She held her right arm with her left and soon a transparent ball of energy formed growing bigger, and bigger. 

The evil queen was slightly preoccupied from the icy mesh as well as her inner thoughts, that she wasn't able to react to Jessica's next attack, when she noticed a white light coming a few meters away from her she opened her palm towards it but she was stunned and couldn't move. Jessica's red eyes had caught her attention, the ever growing familiarity of her angry stare possessed her and the blast of ice hit her chest, a few moments later she found herself impaled by a huge amount of ice. She smiled to herself, even as the pain from her chest grew and her being slowly dissolved.

 

"The Ice Queen has Returned."


A/N; Fufufufufufu (+_+) the girls almost lost again hahahahaha (^0^) You know what they say, Distraction is the best weapon against a stronger opponent. Fufufufufufufu a little bit of peace and mushy moments on the next chapters fufufufufufufufufu I hope you guys are still hooked, this story is becoming too long nyaknyaknyak (+_+)