Smell and Taste...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: WOW, 92 subscribers I am truly amazed wahahahahahahahaha (^0^), If I ever reach 100 I think I might just... ummm... hmmm... let me think about it first wahahahahahaha (^0^) Anyways welcome new subscribers and to my old ones thank you for loving the story and commenting, kekekeke I read all the comments don't worry, fufufufu love yah guys!! Anyways let's continue!!


"Yah, Seohyun-ah!, Are we there yet?" 

"Yah!! Seohyun-ah!!"

"Seohyun-ah!!!"

"Seohyun, Seohyun, Seohyun, Seohyuuuun."

"Yah, Seohyun-ah!, Are we there yet?"

"Are we there yeeeeeeeeeeet?"

"Are we there yet!!!"

Soo shouted at the tall maknae, Seohyun had said ages ago that they were almost at the next town and Sooyoung was getting hungry, "Unnie, you've asked me 134 times now. Please let me concentrate, Sungmin-oppa said it should already be around here but there's still no sign of it." Seohyun checked the directions she got from Sungmin. After crossing the grassland, the wolves had left, it seemed as though there were terretorial boundaries in effect in Hell. They were treading in this amazon jungle looking place for over 5 hours now, but the maknae has not shown any sign of stopping over to rest. They continued to travel non-stop, and everyone was getting tired as well. "Seo, are you sure you got the directions down correctly? Cause it kinda feels like we're going in circles" Sunny asked, the tall maknae just pouted and checked her notes again. Everyone sighed... Were they lost? "Maybe we should just find somewhere to set up camp, then we can decide how to move from there?" Taeng suggested, and everyone quickly approved, except the maknae who pouted again.

As everyone were busy setting up camp, Sooyoung felt her stomach growl, I'm so hungry... she walked over to Hyo and Sunny who were busy preparing food from what they could salvage off of trees and bushes. She sighed, "No meat... Again?" Sunny and Hyo just sadly looked at her and shook their heads. She sighed more. She walked towards Taeng and Yuri who were busy doing something. "Yo, my Fellow Byuns! Whatcha doin there?" She smirked at them, the two just pulled her closer and gestured for her to shut up, "We're trying Taeng's power." Yuri whispered, and Taeng nodded giddily. She raised her eyebrow at them and widened her eyes as Yuri sliced her palm in front of them with her demon sword, "Yah! Wha---" The two others covered and looked sideways, "We told you to be quiet!!" Taeng whispered anxiously. Yuri's hand that covered was still bleeding and she actually tasted it, she shoved their hands away, "Pweh! Pleh! Yuck!" She tried cleaning from Yuri's blood, the two just shook their heads at her and sighed. Yuri opened up her bleeding palm in front of Taeng, and Taeng placed hers on top of it, "Is this some kind of weird blood pact between you two?" Soo commented, still raising her eyebrow at them, "Shh!" Yuri looked at her sternly, and Taeng began to concentrate on their two hands, a few moments later her hand began glowing slightly. The glow disappeared and Taeng removed her hand, Yuri wiped her hand with her shirt and the wound was gone. The three smiled widely, "Cool" (Taeng) "Nice"(Yuri) "Awesome" (Soo) They all said and giggled together. "What are you guys up to?" They heard a stern but very familiar voice, they turned around to see Tiffany with her hands on her hips raising her eyebrow at them and Jessica who crossed her arms and stared blankly. "Why is there blood on Yuri's shirt?" Jessica asked monotonously, "Ahe... Umm.. Well you see" Taeng began, "I-it's nothing, heh S-Sica" Yuri added. The two other girls stood silent, and glared at them. Sooyoung began sidestepping away from the now angry girlfriends and managed to escape their attention.

Soo sighed again... She was hungry... there was no meat... her buddies were busy with their girlfriends and she was alone with nothing better to do. She walked aimlessly, thinking about how whipped Yuri and Taeng were as she silently cursed at them for being caught doing something weird. She sighed again... then something caught her attention... a certain... smell.. the same smell she's missed ever since they were transported here... her olfactory nerves can never be wrong... this smell... She loved this smell to be wrong... It was the same smell...

The smell of Meat Buns..

She allowed herself to be lead by the smell,, closing her eyes to further sensitize her nose, it was growing nearer and she could almost taste the soft but firm bread that enveloped the spiced meat and shredded vegtables that accompanied it, together with different spices she could care less about... What was important was the MEAT... She hastened her footsteps, and stopped. She opened her eyes, and a feeling of immense happiness overcame her as she widened her eyes. Was she dreaming? She rubbed her eyes but it didn't disappear, she pinched herself and felt pain... this was true... this was real.. this was ALL REAL..

Sunny and Hyo called the other girls to eat. Everyone came and gathered around the girls who distributed food. Sunny noticed someone missing, she counted all the heads that were there, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... Wait 8?! Who's missing?" she asked the girls, "Soo-unnie isn't here yet. I saw her taking a walk earlier." Yoona answered while receiving a piece of fruit from Seohyun who fed her. "She's not the type to miss meals." Sunny mumbled to herself.

Sooyoung walked slowly. She gulped as she saw lollipops and candy bars the size of an average human planted on the yard of this house that looked like it was built using strawberry marshmallows, its roof looked like two bars of chocolate attached together by a central chocolate wafer stick. The chocolate fountain located on the west side of the yard had small oreos that flowed with the water, constantly sprinkling chocolate goodness. The grass that covered the yard seemed more like green licorice strands fit together to form the grass-like mesh. The windows of the house looked like cadbury bars that fit in a white outline of white chocolate. She questioned herself for a while, maybe she was having a mirage, so she went to the fountain and took an oreo and stared at it for a while. She gulped once before placing it in ... She widened her eyes to the sweet cream and chocolate cookie melting into , blending together as she chew and chew and chew... I'm not dreaming she grinned. Then that same smell came back again...

"Meat Buns!!"

Sunny was getting worried, it was unusual that Sooyoung would skip a meal, but it was more unusual that she wasn't clingin on to her like a koala. She paced back and forth in front of Hyo who was sitting down and turning her head where Sunny walked. "Yah! Stop pacing back and forth, my head is burning, Yo!" Hyo shouted at her, she stopped and sighed before sitting beside Hyo, thinking deeply... worrying... She turned suddenly, startling the blonde girl, "She's not back yet." the other girl just raised her eyebrow and grinned slightly, "Why don't you look for her, if you're so worried." Sunny backed away and widened her eyes, "W-What? Who said I was worried?" she tried to shrug her shoulder but Hyo held it and whispered in her ear, "The harder you deny, The guiltier you are" Hyo slapped her back and began laughing uncontrollably. She turned to the blonde and glared before standing up and approaching Taeng who was competing with Yuri on who was able to hold the longest headstand. "Taeng, Yul!" She called out to them, "Yup"(Taeng) "Yeah" (Yuri) they responded still doing the headstand. Tiffany and Jessica just shook in disbelief at the two dorks, "Soo's still missing and its getting dark." Sunny looked worried, the two dorks side-eyed each other and got up together at the same time, "Want us to look for her?" Taeng asked while dusting her hands, Yuri did the same. Sunny thought for a while and shook her head, "Nah.. She'll come home when she's hungry." She turned and walked away. The two dorks looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders before resuming with the headstand competition.

Sooyoung, opened the door of the candy house. She looked arounf and it looked like a normal house, except everything was made of chocolate marshmallows and candy canes. The sofa was a few giant marshmallows stuck together to form a long cushion. the coffee table was a chocolate bar attached to a bundle of large pepperos that formed its feet. the counter that separated the kitched from the living room was large straberries with a caramel outline. She moved quickly towards the kitchen and saw a dining table made out of a gigantic cookie elevated by a couple of biscuits, the dining chairs stools made up of large jelly beans attached to candy canes. The table was full of food... Earthly delicious food.

There was roasted turkey, lamb chops, spaghetti, carbonara, pizza, lasagna, fried chicken, sweet and sour pork, sushi, sashimi, fried rice, beef wellington, cakes ranging from blueberry cheescake to a straberry chiffon. There were a variety of bread as well and other pastries like tarts and tiramisu. There were korean dishes as well like, tteokbokki and bulgogi. But in the center of it all... There is was... The dish that made Sooyoung's mouth water and her eyes almost cry in utter bliss... The dish hse's been missing... the dish she's been waiting for...

 

 

 

"Meat Buns!!!!!!"


A/N: Fufufufufufu Aish! Soo-sama, did your parents ever tell you never to walk in candy-looking houses with a table full of food? Nyaknyaknyaknyak (^0^) kekekekekeke (+_+) remember my readers if you ever come across this type of house... beware wahahahahahahahahaha, well unless you pay for it... Invite me over, Take me! Taaaaake me!! (^o^)