The Damned...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Greetings and Hello again!!! Fufufufufu, as always thank you for subrscribing and I forgot to thank those who upvoted my story, I am deeply deeply grateful (+_+), the story continues from here, let's see how the next city differs from the previous one fufufufu expect major drama from here guys (>_<)

Warning: Vampires are y... kekekekekekeke


The nine protagonists continue their journey, still following Seohyun who was the most knowledgeable when it came to directions. They noticed the sudden drop in temperature and it seemed more and more noticeable that the time in this new area was different from before. It felt like 3/4 of a day was comprised mainly of night, the remaining 1/4 for mornings to early afternoons. 

"There" Seohyun pointed at a new location north of the girls, this time it had stone walls that covered most of its goth-structured buildings, a dark cloud also hovered on top of the city making it darker and more mysterious. The chill from the breeze that flew past them sent shivers on their bodies, and the pine trees that surrounded the area looked dead and some were even broken down in half. It surely felt like a horror movie turned real. Outside the city walls were men in hoods patrolling, their faces were as pale as snow, they all had some sort of all black dress code and they carried with them a variety of weapons from crossbows to long swords. Beside the wooden city gate was a small hut with dim lights. The girls noticed people coming out of the hut dressed in what seemed to be some leather and cotton clothing that accentuated their bodies. These people were allowed entry by the guard that stood by the wooden gate.

"Looks like a dress code." Sunny said crossing her arms over her chest. "Well if its the only way in... I guess we have no choice." Taeyeon added, gesturing the others to follow her. They soon reached the front of the gates and the features of the guards looked more noticeable. They were all medium-built with lilac eyes, their stare was cold but it seemed charming and in some ways seductive.

They entered the hut and found a variety of clothing, it looked like a shop for people into goth type looks, leather jeans, S&M suits, androgeny, black office suits for both men and women and many more. The cashier at the register stared at them as they entered, "Looking for something?" the dark raven hair cashier wearing a black trench coat with a white shirt and dark blue jeans in high heels (This image shows it wahaha)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9RwEwxxMdqY/T4XsenYRd2I/AAAAAAAAAZA/KuhbgDZpt20/s1600/4minute-volume-up-teaser%5B1%5D.jpg

asked, "Well.." Taeyeon started, "We're looking for new dreds." Hyo finshed. The raven-haired girl smiled a bit seductively and with one step suddenly she was in front of Yuri, holding her necktie and twirling it on her finger, her nails painted a dark red which was also the color of her lipstick. Yuri was a bit startled but regained her composure. "Uh... s-so.. can you help?" she blurted out, her face looked calm but she was really nervous, she didn't know why. "Sure.. I'm Hyuna by the way, welcome to the 4minute shop, for all things vampire." She smiled at her a bit sweetly but it looked more seductively. Jessica eyed the two girls and was feeling slightly irritated at the flirty cashier, Hyo and Tiff just looked at each other, Seo and Yoona's jaw dropped and Tae, Soo and Sunny just shook their heads. "O-kay then, let's get to it." Sunny suggested, the girl turned slightly and snapped her fingers, suddenly 4 other girl's who had the same clothing appeared, it looked like they magically just teleported from somewhere. They were all equally as hot as the cashier. "Girls, take care of the other customers. This one's mine." she turned to smile sensually at Yuri again.

After about 2 hours the girls came out in a variety of clothes. 

(They looked like this, hahaha posting an image to save words)

http://misskeyvin.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/snsd_theboys_group_3.jpg

"You guys look waaay hotter now." Hyuna praised all of them but kept looking at Yuri, from head to toe. She crossed her arms and bit her lip, "Seriously hot.." She smiled seductively at Yuri but the tanned girl was busy giggling with Taeng, and Soo. Jessica rolled her eyes but kept silent. "Let's go unnies." Seo gestured out of the store, they all nodded and began to leave by two's. Yuri and Taeng were the last ones to leave, but suddenly Hyuna appeared before them before the got out of the door. She smiled and took Yuri's arm, she took a pen out of her pocket randomly and began to write something on her arm. 3F GoldenState hotel "Just knock three times, and I'll be there." She smiled before disappearing and appearing on the cash register again. Yuri and Taeng just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders before following the others inside the city.

(I recommend listening to the remix version of genie, the one with rapper hwang when reading this chapter cause, I did while writing this chapter. (+_+))

The guard looked at the nine girls and knocked two times at the wooden gate, it opened slightly and the girls could already hear loud screaming and partying.

~Sowoneul malhaebwa~~~~~

             ~Sowoneul malhaebwa~~~~~

~Sowoneul malhaebwa~~~~~

Strobe lights began blinking, and other club lights blinded the girls. The people inside kept screaming,. Their lilac eyes showed and their fangs became more apparent. They were most definitely vampires with a couple of other monsters..

~Sowoneul malhaebwa, ni maeumsoge inneun jaguen kkumeul malhaebwa~~

~Ni meorie inneun isanghyeongeul geuryeobwa, geurigo nareul bwa, nan neoui Genie-yah, kkumi-ya, Genie-yah~~

The song continued to play and people.. no.. vampires were dancing sensually at each other, grinding to the beat of the song, red liquor from what appeared to be wine glasses were being served and drunk by these vampires who were partying on the streets. A couple of what appeared to be striptease dancers with black leather lingerie danced on metal poles inside circular cages, lit up by spotlights that seemed to accentuate their firgures more. Some of the vampires bit each other's necks and each other's blood while caressing each other's bodies.Some even scratched each other's backs and others just drunk wine looking ever so fabulous sitting on leather couches distributed in the area Overall the party atmosphere felt dark, sensual and hot, despite the cold temperature.

"Wow.." Sunny was a bit stunned, "Now we're talkin'" Hyo commented looking really inpressed by the club atmosphere. "Are we even legal to be here, unnies?" Seo looked worried, Taeng, Soo, Yuri and Yoona were too concentrated on the pole dancer who kept teasing them, showing her assets while smilin seductively. Tiffany looked at Jessica who just shrugged her shoulders.

Four girls raven-haired girls wearing black office suits approached the engrossed Byun Trio and Yoona, drawing their attention. These girl's carresed their shoulders and traced their figures sensually with their hands, slightly leaning their bodies on the our four heroines sending goosebumps all over their bodies. "I'm Joy.. Wanna play?" the girl who approached Yoona, whispered in her ear so close Yoona felt her cold breath on her neck, and before she could even answer the girl had already pulled her in towards the crowd and began grinding her body on Yoona's. Yoona was so shocked she could only stare and stand still. The girl who approached Sooyoung had an evil grin and kept touching her lips, tracing it with her index finger, "You can call me Wendy.." She smirked at Sooyoung who just smiled dorkily at her, she smiled back and pulled Sooyoung in as well. "You're really hot..." the girl who approached Yuri whispered on her neck while enveloping the tanned girl's neck with her arms, "W-who are you?" Yuri mumbled, the girl just smiled sensually, "Seulgi.. You might wanna remember that." and Yuri's body began following the girl who took her hand and led her into the dancing crowd. "So cute.." Taeyeon's girl smirked and traced her jawline with her fingers before cupping her cheeks and leading her into the crowd as well, as the girl slow danced and grinded on Taeyeon who's nose was about to bleed, Taeyeon could only register one word.. one name.. "Irene.."

Hyo was dancing away with four different vampires as well, she was enjoying this very much since she always loved to dance. Sunny was backhugged and pulled to a corner by a vampire in tucks who smiled sweetly at her. She tried to keep herself from being pulled like the others but she couldn't help admiring his natural charm and hot body, "The name's Sungmin, and you are?" the guy questioned her, holding her closer, "S-S-Sunny" She mumbled. Seohyun was being offered or should I say being forced to drink by two guys who said their names were Luhan and Kris, and lastly Tiffany and Jessica held each other's hand as couple of beastly guys began surrounding them, they called themselves 2pm and they exuded a huge amount of confidence, as they kept hitting on both girls.

Everyone was separated and the night felt so long. Everyone was offered the drink and soon our nine heroines were getting drunk. Their visions blurred, they judgement clouded and their temperature rose to a deadly end. For an instant it felt like they were all having a good time actually... and it made them all forget about what they had to do... and what they had came here for.. Slowly they began to be drawned in with the feeling of euphoria, they didn't know what it was... and what's worse was...

 

Everyone felt their hearts pounding away and being utterly consumed with lust...


A/N: Fufufufufufufu looks like the party fever is taken over our heroes... oh no! wahahahahahaha (+_+)

You guys know this won't end well right? hahahahahahahahahaha more on the next chapter~~~~~~