Carrying Burdens...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: The story picks up, and looks like drama and cute moments are to commence wahahaha (+_+)... I'd also like to welcome my new subscribers and would also like to thank all of you for supporting my Byun mind nyaknyaknyak (^o^)

Oh.. and one thing I forgot to add was, their swords disappear and appear when they want it to, so No sword holding contraption thingys.

Without further adeu!~~~


Two figures sat under a pink tree, the shorter embraced the taller one's waist while they admired the pink petals being blown away by the wind. "Shouldn't we be going back?" Yuri asked the girl sidehugging her from her leftside, her head leaning on Yuri's chest as they both sat under the pink leaves of the tree she found her in. The girl didn't answer instead she just tightened her hold around Yuri's waist, while Yuri's arm wrapped her securely, pulling her closer. "Sica.." Yuri insisted, "Let's sleep here" Jessica answered. "We'll get sick though.. It's cold out here." Silence filled them both as Jessica didn't answer and instead Yuri just felt her steady breathing, and heard light snores coming from the brunette. She smiled knowingly that Jessica had already fallen asleep, she lifted her free hand near them and with a snap of her fingers a small tongue of red flame hovered over her hand.. "Hope this is enough to keep us warm.." Her hand left the hovering flame and she leaned her head back at the trunk of the tree "Please don't disappear when I wake up" she said while slowly closing her eyes, Jessica snuggled closer to her, she placed her arms tightly around the girls body, wrapping her, she leaned on the crown of Jessica's head and soon she fell asleep as well.

 

"Taetae.. its okay, I can walk." Tiffany whispered in her ear, but Taeyeon kept on walking while carrying Tiffany on her back, Taeyeon had insisted on carrying Tiffany after their... ummm... tiring event, Tiffany hesitated but Taeyeon had already placed her arms around her neck and carried her by her thighs. "Tae.." Taeyeon still didn't answer and Tiffany just sighed and leaned her head on Taeyeon's shoulder, "You're really stubborn Tae.." she said and Taeyeon just nodded, with a smile on her face, she walked a couple blocks before reaching the bar/tavern they were staying at. She carried Tiffany up towards her room and allowed her to get off when they reached Tiffany's door. "Thanks Tae" Tiffany said, kissing Taeyeon's cheek, as she went inside and closed the door gently. "Night Fany-ah.." Taeyeon whispered at the door before turning around. She sighed to herself and went straight to her room.

 

Seohyun who was currently inside her own room lying on her back with a book in hand. She raised it above her and began reading the book she bargained from the knowledge bat. She read the history of the nine cities of hell which contained each crystal that each gatekeeper kept. According to the book, these crystals contained the life force of each city built around it, and to keep it safe from demons or monsters or to anyone who tried to retrieve it, the nine gatekeepers decided to infuse each crystal inside their partner demons. This infusion not only gave each demon the amount of power the gatekeeper had but it also erased the demon's memories of their previous owners, but as a fail-safe they also made a special connection to each gatekeeper-demon partner in order that, they could only be the ones to control the demon with the infused crystal since the destruction of each crystal could ultimately mean the destruction of each city built around it. After the infusion it is said that each gatekeeper also vanished from the depths of Hell, no one ever heard from them, and everyone just assumed they had died as well. This puzzled Seohyun, she kept pondering why the angels needed the crystals, retrieving the crystals meant retrieving the infused demons as well, but how would the angels be able to control the demons if they were the only ones who were able to control it? Did the book have the wrong information? She pondered over these questions until one page caught her attention. It was about the History of the Gatekeepers and the reason why they had been exiled.

According to the book, the world had only been separated into two, Heaven and Earth and the Nine gatekeepers were considered the top tier warriors in Heaven, and was only comparable to that of the Eight Archangels (Eight, I thought there were only seven, Seohyun thought). According to earlier reports, the nine were favoured over the eight due to their innate love for the humans, since God had always loved humans more than any creature he had created. Accordingly, they seemed to work at their best when they were together. The bond they shared impressed all creatures, humans and angels alike. But, on one faithful day, one of the eight archangels decided to question God. He was the most powerful, and the most favoured as well. He gathered angels who believed in his words and his promises, but he had to convince stronger angels as well. He had to convince the Nine to side with him. He failed miserably on his first attempt and battling the Nine only proved to be useless, as they always won, since they fought together and stayed together, believing each other and trusting each other. He almost gave up on his cause since without the Nine, his legion could never be a match to all the angels in heaven, but he managed to convince them through a promise.. A promise that would allow them to break the most important rule in Heaven.

The promise to allow them to love...

Love? they betrayed God for love? Seohyun thought, but love wasn't a bad thing, she was taught in school that it Love was the ultimate sacrifice and stuff, her teachers always said Love made things better in the world. Why would this god prohibit his angels to love? Why would it be a bad thing? she questioned herself more, and her head began to hurt. She placed the book beside her and lifted her arm over her head pressing the back of her hand on her forehaead. She closed her eyes and listened to sound of the wind gently blowing outside her window, the small break from the window's glass made the room colder than it should be. Her body remained unmoved, and her breathing was steady enough that she could hear her heartbeat in a steady pace as well, the matress underneath her wasn't comfy at all but that wasn't what was bothering her anymore. She was bothered by a question.. only one.. 

 

"Who did we choose to love that caused us to betray Heaven?"


~~~ (+_+) hehehe I hope this biblical stuff isn't too much for you guys, I know its weird, forgive me hahaha, anyways on to the next chapter!! (>_<)