A Truely Sweet Night...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: This scene reminds me of Lion King to be honest wahahahahaha.... I feel old (+_+) oh wells..

Warning: You can only be loved if you allow yourself to be...... kekekekekekekekekekeke


"The Ice Queen has Returned.."

 

The evil queen's body began disntegrating, the black crystals that encased our heroines broke and freed them as well. Tiffany and Sunny ran towards Taeyeon, the crystal that impaled her disappeared but the girl was still unconscious. Jessica moved closer to the evil queen, standing close to her as her body was slowly disappearing, "You hesitated... Why?" she asked, the evil queen just smiled, "I'm glad..." she began to say, "I'm glad you've returned..." Jessica felt a warm feeling across her chest. She held the evil queen's hand tightly, she didn't know what made her do it but as the woman disappeared from her eyes, a feeling of sadness overcame her. She began to remember a name.. an all too familiar name. A white crystal hovered over the ice that previously impaled the queen who had already disappeared. It moved towards her and landed on her open hand.

"Lilith.."

The vampires who ran began to assemble, surrounding them once again. The other seven girls who kept watched readied themselves to charge back at these vampires, but instead of charging at them, the vampires knelt on one knee and began to bow. Taecyeon, who managed to survive along with his crew were infront, "Our Queen.. " he said, the others followed and soon they were all chanting the same thing, "Our Queen... Our Queen has returned." The other girls turned to Jessica who remained silent,  Taeyeon was finally conscious and Tiffany helped her up placing her arm around her shoulder. The two smiled at each other and Sunny smacked her head, "Yah!" "That's for taking a nap while we did the dirty work." Sunny smirked.

The four girls that previously seduced the byuns, appeared in front of Jessica, "My Queen, please forgive us... We were wrongly informed. Please... Please forgive us." they pleaded, Jessica just rolled her eyes at them and began to walk away, the others didn't know what to do and just stood where they were. She turned her head slightly, "Let's go. We're done here." She monotonously said, and the other girls smiled at each other and followed her. Sungmin appeared before the nine girls, stopping them from walking any further, "My Queen, please accept these as a sign of my allegiance." Suddenly wolves of different colors that were the size of cars came out from different directions, they assembled before them and bowed as well. The girls looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders, a white wolf moved beside Jessica and lowered its body, the other wolves did the same with the other girls. Hyo was the first to climb up and the others followed, soon they were all riding a wolf, holding a clump of fur to prevent them from falling. Seohyun asked Sungmin for instructions on how to get to the next city, after which everyone followed Seohyun's wolf into a vast grassland north of the city.

They journeyed through the vast grassland for days, but still no sign of the next city. Seohyun stopped her wolf and everyone did as well. She turned to them and smiled, "We're almost there unnies. I think its better if we rest here." Everyone nodded and jumped off their wolves, Taeyeon gestured Tiffany to fall on her arms and Tiffany did just that, they smiled and Taeyeon continued to carry her bridal style. Sooyoung saw this and tried to copy Taeyeon, but Sunny just jumped off without landing on her arms, she sighed heavily and began to follow the blonde girl. Yoona helped Seohyun off of hers gently holding her to prevent her from falling, while Hyo just jumped off literally from hers. Yuri moved towards Jessica's wolf but the latter just built a small ice staircase and walked down lazily from the white wolf. Jessica hasn't talked to her at all after the vampire  incident and it felt more and more that she was avoiding the tanned girl.

Everyone gathered around a bonefire made by Yuri. The wolves stuck together on one area near them, sleeping. Sunny, Soo and Hyo were joking about Sooyoung's snoring and Hyo's fashion sense, while Yoona and Seohyun cuddled together in front of the fire, talking closely together as if they had their own world. Taeyeon and Tiffany were nowhere to be found after they said that they had to 'talk' and Jessica and Yuri just remained on opposite sides of the fire. Jessica wasn't speaking, Yuri wasn't speaking. They just remained silent, and the awkward atmosphere suffocated Yuri. Jessica didn't even look at her, she was just looking at the fire. They stayed silent for a while longer. Jessica finally stood up and moved away from the group, Yuri followed her. They continued to walk silently, and Yuri kept sighing to herself. She found it hard to believe that she had said all those things to Jessica, she was aware of it but she never knew she capable of it. They stopped near a cliff, and a cold wind blew causing some of the grass to fly away with it. Jessica sat at the edge of the cliff, and Yuri took a few steps closer but leaving about 5 steps in between them. She stood still and they both stared at the scenery, somehow Yuri felt sad and lonely. She wanted Jessica to shout at her, it was better than this silent war that they were having. She sighed heavily again, before leaning her head and looking up at the star-filled sky.

"I didn't wanna be unfair to you, Yuri.." Jessica broke the silence, Yuri turned her head to her, Jessica's back still faced her. "I just didn't have a choice" she continued, and Yuri just remained silent. "Remember when I told you about Soojung's weak heart?" she asked still not facing Yuri, Yuri just allowed her to continue. "Well, it was getting worse each year. The doctors said she needed an operation, if I wanted her to live." Yuri furrowed her eyebrows but still remained silent. "I told my mom about it but she said, she didn't care. She had more things to take care of and one less Jung meant an easier life for her." Yuri clenched her fists, "I started to take more part time jobs to save money for the operation, and it was getting really hard to keep seeing you. I didn't tell you about it cause, I knew you wouldn't approve and you'd end up trying to give the money to me youself." Yuri clenched her fists tighter, "I tried really hard to balance my job as well as having a relationship with you, and everything seemed fine but then, Soojung had a heart attack. I rushed her to the hospital and they told me that she needed the operation. They could only do the operation if I gave them the money, Yuri.." "Why didn't you call me?" Yuri finally spoke up, Jessica sighed. "I was about to... but" Jessica was silent, and Yuri waited for her to continue. "Your Dad called me first.." Yuri bit her lip, she bit it to hard it began to bleed inside . "I don't know how he got my number but he said that he could solve my problem with money. He told me to meet him in front in a cafe in front of the hospital. I agreed and we met up." Yuri knew where this story was going but she allowed her to continue, mentally cursing her Dad for doing something she thought he wouldn't do. "He met up with me personally and handed a briefcase full of money, he said the only thing he wanted was for you to hate me and break up with me. He said he didn't like the idea of his only daughter dating a hooker's child, he said I didn't deserve you and he knew what kind of girl I was. The kind that would only bring shame and damage to your family's reputation. He said me and my mother were alike, just people who were happy to anybody as long as they were willing to pay, and he wasn't going to allow you to be seduced by me. He said that-----" she stopped as she felt Yuri's arms embracing her, her head pressing hard on her shoulder, "S-Sica.." she whispered. Jessica remained silent, and Yuri tightened her embrace.

 

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.."

 

Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand as she led the latter far away from the bonfire. She was giggling and Tiffany giggled together with her, she stopped and turned sideways making sure that no one followed them and that they had a bit of privacy. Tiffany smiled at her and kissed her cheek. She blushed and smiled dorkily at the eye-smiling girl. "What are we gonna do here Taetae?" she asked her, Taeyeon just smiled and opened up a blanket, laying down on it and tapping the empty area beside her. Tiffany smiled and layed beside her, using Taeyeon's arm as a pillow. "I just wanted to have a date with you Fany-ah." Taeyeon smiled as she looked up at the sky. Tiffany giggled and snuggled closer to her feeling Taeyeon's warmth. "We can't really have a normal date with everything that's going on so.. kekeke this is the best I could think of." Taeyeon turned her head to face Tiffany who looked up at her. She kissed the latter's forehead and placed her chin ontop of her crown, "When we return to Earth, I wanna go on a date with you everyday, Fany-ah." Tiffany smiled moved on top of Taeyeon's chest, her chin rested on Taeyeon's collarbone. "This is the best date I've ever had Taetae." She leaned and kissed her lips, Taeyeon responded to her and pulled her closer by pulling the nape of her neck. Her other hand moved down to her b*tt and squeezed it, before slightly slapping it. Tiffany pulled away and raised her eyebrow at the grinning dork, she touched her cheeks and pulled it slightly, "Awww!" Taeyeon held her reddned cheek, pouting as she rubbed on it. Tiffany smiled sweetly and kissed her sweetly again, she felt Taeyeon smile as she responded to her, and throughout the night they shared sweet kisses and talked about sweet nothings before slowly falling asleep in each other's arms.


A/N: Fufufufufufufu tsk..tsk..tsk.. being rich has its perks but it also has its disadvantages. It reminds me of what people used to say, which is "Being rich doesn't always mean being happy" (+_+) fufufufufufu and it also reminds me of that commercial saying, The best things in life are free, for everything else there's mastercard wahahahahahaha (^0^)

See you guys on the next chapter (+_+) ~~~~~~~~~~