Accepting You...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufu,Taetae's past is scary if you think about it wahahahahaha (+_+) A question for all, fufufufu if you found out that your lover had killed someone in the past, would your feelings change for them? Honestly? fufufufufufu give me an answer on the comments section (^o^)

Warning: Kids wielding weapons up ahead... kekekekeke


"Do you hate me now... Tippani?"

Tippani? so you really are Taetae...

"Tae.. I don't know.." Tiffany managed to say. Everything was silent and Tiffany felt her heart beat steadying, and her breathing returned to normal. She was calming down. "What did you expect Tae?" she interrupted the silence, the little girl looked at her while she looked up at the ceiling, slowly closing her eyes. "Did you want me to run away?.." Tiffany whispered. "What do you mean?" the little girl questioned. "Why did you show me this?" Tiffany asked, but the little girl didn't answer. She waited a while, but still no answer. "You showed me this, so I'd be scared of you... and don't get me wrong i'm really freaked out right now.. but" Tiffany stopped, she opened her eyes and pushed herself up, startling the little girl. 

"I just don't get it.."

The little girl pulled the knife to her neck, "You should GO NOW, before I kill you too.." the girl's eyebrows furrowed, "I thought you said you didn't do it?" Tiffany answered, the girl's eyes widenned, "I-I.. I said.. If I told you I didn't, Ha! Now I'm telling you I did." The girl smiled sheepeshly, her red eyes were evident, Tiffany couldn't see it before, "Why are you lying to me Tae?" Tiffany asked, "Lying? I'm giving you the truth! I killed my parents, can't you see that!! I killed people before we even went to Hell!!" the girl was shouting at Tiffany, her eyes were unsettled, she looked like a child making excuses.

Tae... 

"I'll kill you, I'll kill Yuri, I'll kill everybody!!!" she shouted at Tiffany again, "Why?" Tiffany answered blankly, "Because... because... because I can!!" little Taeyeon answered, "If we die then you're going to be alone.." Tiffany concluded, "Tsk! that's better! there's really no one worth trusting you know.." the little girl crossed her arms and smiled dorkily, "Well, if that's the case... then you can start with me." Tiffany pulled the knife towards her skin, lacerating it a bit. The small wound began to bleed and Taeyeon's eyes widenned.

"W-what-re you doing??" the little girl pulled the knife away from Tiffany's neck. Tiffany raised her eyebrow at the girl, "Helping you kill me" She pulled her by the wrist and the little girl struggled, "Wha---, No!! Stop it!" Little Taetae threw the knife away from them. She looked angrily at Tiffany, "Look what you just did.." she pouted

Tiffany smiled, I didn't know you were this cute Taetae.. She raised her hands towards the young girl's face cupping it, the little girl widenned her eyes, she pulled it closer and pressed their foreheads together. "I think I like you more than Yuri now, Taetae..." She moved to catch the suprised girl's lips (okay I know this looks so pedo but its not >_>) and slowly Little Taetae's body began to glow a light blue light.

"Kwon, look out!!" Yuri looked over at the petite girl who shouted at her, a sudden block of ice came flying above her hitting a boulder that was about to crush her. "Kwon!! You don't have the right to die, You HEAR ME!!!" the girl shouted angrily at her, "Okay Seargent-Sica!!" she saluted jokingly at the irritated girl. The girls had been constantly fighting the Giant, but their efforts seemed useless since it healed itself instantly. How are we gonna win this?

Tiffany opened her eyes to see a full grown (I know right >_>) Taeyeon in front of her, her eyes returned to brown and she smiled sweetly at her. Tiffany flicked her forehead, "Yah! What was that for, Fany-ah?!" she scratched her forehead while pouting. "I'm glad you're back.." Tiffany smiled as she leaned on Taeyeon's shoulder, Taeyeon embraced her tightly. "I'm glad to be back.." she answered.

"Let's get outta here Tae.."

Seohyun and Yoona were in deep sh... trouble, they were trapped in a corner and the Gaint had began to focus its attention to them, the others tried to draw its attention but failed as it took steps towards Yoona and Seohyun. Every footstep created a massive earthquake, adding to the maknae's struggle. "Seo... Hyu---nnie" Yoona struggled to say, "W-What?" Seohyun confusingly questioned, "If we die here, I just want you to kno---" Seohyun shoved her hand on Yoona's face stoppinng her from saying anything else, "Don't say such useless things Yoong." The Giant's eye began to glow and Seohyun readied herself to feel the blast from the laser beam, she closed her eyes tight, and held Yoona tightly in her arms as well.. Well.. at least I met you Yoona..

The Giant was a about to release the charged energy when a blue laser beam surged out of its abdomen.. then from its back... then from its chest, and so on until multiple blue light beams emerged and caused a huge explosion, sending out a blinding light as well as an intense earthquake and gusty winds blowing from all directions.

Light green-blue raindrop like material rained from the heavens, and as it touched the rubbles from the destruction of the battle, things began to form back to its original form. Demolished buildings began building themselves again, dead monsters began reviving and their wounds began healing as well. The blood that covered the streets when touched by this liquid substance cleared and soon everything went back to the way it was.

Behind the smoke and the dust. A figure could be seen from the 7 girl's position, a small girl bridal-carrying another, a blue light glowing from her as she levitated and slowly decended.

 

 

"Sorry I was late.."


A/N: Sorry if it feels... short and rushed.. I'm kinda in the middle of a very important meeting right now fufufufufu (+_+) babyer~~~~~~