Sorry...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufu more drama in this chapter fufufufu (+_+) Seriously though, would you guys still love the person you claim to love if they change 360 degrees fufufufufufu (+_+) question of the day nyaknyaknyaknyak!

Warning: Hearts made of ice are easier to break into pieces than normal ones... kekekekekeke


"Please.. I'm not yet ready.."

"Please... stop Yoong.." Seohyun pleaded further, her eyes slightly puffed from the crying, her cheeks wet with tears. She stared into Yoona's eyes, the lilac color glowed in the darkness of the room. They stayed silent for a while, just looking at each other.  Seohyun's hands trembled but she clenched them, trying her hardest to keep calm and stop them from shivering. She raised her right hand and with the tip of her fingers, she gently touched Yoona's cheek.

Yoona's furious eyes, eased up a bit, the lilac color that glowed fiercely was darkening into a deep shade of brown, and tears started clouding her vision. "Hyunnie... I..." Seohyun shook her head slightly, the hand that traced Yoona's cheeks found its way behind her neck pulling her closer into a comforting embrace. Seohyun remained silent as the girl that had previously caused her great fear was now crying on her shoulder. She patted her back gently until she could only hear her faint weeping.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know what came over me..."Yoona whispered close to her ear, Yoona's breathing indicated she had calmed down, and Seohyun felt relieved. She tilted her head leaning it closer to Yoona's, her hand that patted the girl's back moved towards her messy hair, gently touching it, she sighed. "I won't forgive you this easily next time, Yoong." Yoona turned her head to face Seohyun who stared back at her, they pressed their foreheads together and gently leaned in to capture each other's lips.. with that they shared an intimate but sweet gentle kiss.

The newly reunited, Hyo, Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany were moving back and forth from the partying crowd. They were looking for any trace of the Byuns and the maknaes, but they couldn't find them. "They must be here somewhere." Sunny remarked, Tiffany and Jessica looked more worried than ever, and Hyo was staring at something. Sunny raised her eyebrow and walked up to her, "What're you staring at?" she asked, Hyo quickly took a glance at her and pointed to four girls in front of a building, "Is it just me, or are those the chicks that took your girlfriends?" Hyo blatantly stated, "They're not our girlfriends" the three said all together, Hyo just smirked, "Not yet. Come on" she gestured and the girls followed her without protesting which made her grin wider. Aish! Jinjja these girls..

They walked at the direction of the four girls who wore office suits. The four entered the building, and our heriones followed them. Once they entered the building they were met by two hostesses wearing black leather outfits. The room looked like a lobby of an expensive hotel, two separate elegant staircases painted in a black glossy shine with gold outlines co-incided together at the top leading to the next floor, in between them was an elevator with golden doors. "May we help you?" One of the hostesses asked while the other smiled, "We're looking for our friends." Sunny answered. "Well, well, well. Look who we have here." A voice of a woman interrupted them, they turned to see Irene leaning on the railing of the left staircase. "Where's Taetae?" Tiffany stepped forward with a stern face. "Oh don't worry about her, or any of them cause I assure you, they're currently having a good time." the girl answered back. Tiffany clenched her fists, "Just tell us where they are!" She shouted. The girl giggled, and smiled sarcastically at them. "See for yourself." She threw a couple of keys, colored blue, brown and red and Hyo caught them before they fell on the ground. She smiled before disappearing leaving the girls dumbfounded. They took a look at the set of keys. Each key had an engraved letter, 'T', 'S', 'Y'. The girls looked at each other and through a silent kind of telepathic message, they knew something bad had already happened.

Hyo gave each key to the three girls, she already knew what the letters represented and she felt a bit worried but she trusted these three girls, those byuns were head over heels for them. "Okay, go get your girlfriends, while I look for the maknaes, let's all meet up in front of this building. Okay?" Hyo instructed, the three just gave a worried nod. She ran back to the entrance and shouted back at them, "You better get those byuns outta here before I come back, arraso!?" she smiled, waving happily as she exited the building.

Jessica held her key tightly, frankly she was really scared. She clenched her fist holding the key to her heart. She didn't know what would she would do if Yuri was hurt and she wasn't even there to share with her pain. She wanted to believe Yuri was okay but... something definitely felt wrong about this whole situation, she knew it. Her trail of thoughts were broken by a hand that held her shoulder, "They'll be okay, Jessie" Tiffany eye-smiled at her, "Yeah, you know tthose byuns will do anything to get back to us." Sunny reassured her. Jessica stared at them blankly but gave them a small nod, and soon they followed the hostess who lead them up the stairs to the east wing. She stopped in front of three doors each having the same color as each key. 

Tiffany stood in front of the blue door, Sunny stood in front of the brown one and Jessica went to the red one. They stood there in silence for a while before reaching the handles that would allow them entry to where the three were supposed to be. Was it a trap? It didn't matter, as long as they could see Taeng, Yuri and Soo. They all pulled the handle down and entered each room at the same time.

Jessica took a deep breath as she entered and closed the door behind her. The room was dimly lit by a few sconces on the walls with a type of brown norwegian pattern against a yellow background. The red carpet that covered the floors were littered by pieces of clothes and underwear, scattered, some ripped and some just looked as if they were thrown there. There were bottles of wine scattered in the room as well and high heels were thrown at different locations within the room. It looked like a living room, and on the far north east was a door slightly opened.

She took a few steps forward and a red couch greeted her, it backfaced her and a pale hand could be seen hanging from it.  She moved closer to find a sleeping blonde woman lying in prone position. She had no clothes on, and a few scratch marks and hickies could be seen through her body. Another bare woman was sleeping but she was on the floor sidefacing her. Her eyebrow furrowed, she knew what this scene meant, but she chose not to believe it. She walked straight to the bedroom and found more bare bodies cuddling on the bed with Yuri who had an opened white shirt, her black bra showing. Yuri was sitting down her head against the backboard of the bed. 

There were about five girls flirting and cuddling with her, Jessica could recognize only two of them, Hyuna and Seulgi, who were on each side of Yuri' neck kissing it passionately, while her body. Two other girls were cuddling on her abdomen part, and the last was on the center, making out with her, while slowly grinding her body on Yuri's. Yuri didn't notice her, nor did the five other girls in bed with her. She was... in all honesty.. pissed..

"Kwon.." she said, trying to keep her composure in this irritating situtation. No one paid attention to her, they just continued with their activity as if Jessica wasn't watching. "Kwon." She said it louder, but still no one even dared to look at her. She clenched her fists and shouted, "Yuri!!!"

The girls stopped and turned to her, the five vampires glared at her, irritated by the sudden interruption. Yuri just blankly looked at her. Yuri turned back to the girl she was kissing before and pulled her in, kissing her deeply again. It irritated Jessica more, and the other girls just grinned evily at her, before resuming their activity. Jessica couldn't believe it, Yuri just ignored her and resumed eating another girl's face in front of her. She was on the verge of exploding.

"Everyone, get out." She instructed sternly, but no one paid attention again. She clenched her fists more and the floor beneath her froze, "I said, EVERYONE OUT!! She shouted at the girls. They stopped again and Yuri just sighed heavily while gesturing the girls to leave. She slumped her head back on the backboard again, her face looking like she just watched a very boring movie. The other girls shot a glare at Jessica before leaving the room. Jessica glared at them back and sometimes she even rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Sica?" Yuri blankly questioned. Jessica grew even more irritated at Yuri's attitude, but she kept silent, and crossed her arms while looking at Yuri. "Looks like you were having fun." She answered blankly too. Yuri rolled her eyes and placed both her hands on the back of her head. "Yeah, I WAS, and you're ruining it." Jessica was hurt, she was angry and hurt. Her tears were forming in her eyes, but she told herself to keep it in. Yuri was acting like a jerk and she knew better than to look weak around her.

Yuri stood up from the bed and walked lazily towards an expensive looking table with a few bottles of wine on it, some empty, some where full. She took a pack of cigarettes and placed one on "Look if you just wann , can we do it quickly. I still have more important 'things' to do." Yuri lit the cigarette and puffed out some of its smoke. She turned to Jessica who was still silent and approached her, "Look, I don't really have time for you bull---"

Slap!

Yuri held her reddened cheek, she was stunned. Jessica just slapped her. Her previously lit cigarette had fallen on the carpeted floor. She turned towards Jessica, who had a hurt expression on her face. "What was that for?!" Yuri shouted. Jessica remained silent.

Yuri grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer so hard her body slammed on Yuri's, "What the is your problem?!" Yuri shouted again, Jessica just stared at her blankly. Yuri breathed heavily at her face and she could see her eyes began glowing with a lilac tint. Jessica could feel her wrist being twisted, and it hurt but her face remained blank. 

Yuri pushed her away harshly that she fell on the floor. Yuri turned her back on her and began to rub her forehead. They remained silent for a while. Jessica could feel her tears, almost on the verge of falling. Yuri sighed again and began scratching her head. She turned her head slightly before turning back again.

 

 

 

"I'm sick of this... I'm sick of you, Sica."


A/N: Are you guys sensing a patternn here, fufufufu I hope you are nyaknyaknyak (^0^) I just had to make Jessica suffer a bit fufufufufu (+_+)