Meet Me in Hell.. >_

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Okay its getting tricky now (>)<) oh wells... Last chapter before I sleep.. stopping with the blood and killing for a while nyahahahaha (+_+).. Hwating!!!!!

Author's POV:

Two bloodied bodies lay unmoved from Taeyeon's position, one on her right and one on her left, she had awoken up before them to this awful looking old prison cell that to her, looked and smelled as if it had been used in the middle ages, maybe during the times of kings and queens. She took a step, and felt a chain attached to her right foot. What is this? Dungeons and dragons?

Are they dead? she thought. She pulled herself up from the floor, struggling... weakened maybe due to blood loss, her oversized shirt and rubber ducky pjs had been stained with the blood that had oozed out from her three stab wounds. I guess being stabbed and strangled wasn't a dream after all. She limped towards the gate that separated them from the other prison cells, from what she could see there were about 6 other bodies lying lifelessly on the ground. She took a deep breath...  This is hopeless... I should've just died. Just then a sudden loud clank could be heard from one of the lifeless bodies from the other cell. She could see someone struggling to get up, a tanned black haired girl had just started to get up. Looks like I'm not the only one who's been stabbed.

"Hey! You!! You there!!" Taeyeon shouted, while holding on to the metal bars of the gate. The tanned girl seemed to notice her, and immediately limped towards the metal gate as well. Although close enough, a small aisle had come in between the two prison cells.

"Who.. are.. you.. Where are we?" The tanned girl said.

"Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. School President of Seoul International Business Acceleration and Prep High School" Taeyeon said offering her hand for a handshake.

The tanned girl just looked at her puzzeled.

"Yuri.. Kwon Yuri. Delinquent and Player."

"I'm Sooyoung! Shikshin from planet Earth!" A tall super slender girl suddenly cut in from another prison cell. "I'm hungry!!!" Sooroung pouted.

"Are we the only ones alive? Did you guys check your cell mates?" Yuri stated walking towards her cell mates checking their pulses. While the other two who were conscious did the same. "They're alive" The three shouted. "Maybe we should wake them up." Taeyeon said, and the two nodded.


PRISON CELL 1

Yuri went to the tall unconscious girl with a busted lip and swollen eye. Man.. you must have struggled the most. She tried to shake the girl and the girl stirred and she blinked a few times before her eyed widdened at the sight of Yuri, who looked confused.

"Hey, easy Tiger.. I'm not gonna hurt you.. Wait a minute.. you look familiar." Yuri furrowed her eyebrows and tried to think.

"Its Yoona.. and you're Kwon Yuri- unnie, right?" The panicked girl seemed to calm down bit.

"Yeah.. I am, how'd you know?" Yuri asked still confused. "You're like the biggest player in school.. anybody would know who you are.. unnie" Yoona stated. Yuri just nodded and limped towards the other girl who was still unconscious, Yoona followed. Yuri tried to wake the girl by shaking her but it didn't seem to work. Unconsciously though she coulnd't help but stare at the petite girl with brown hairlocks (don't know what its called huhuhu) she tucked the girl's hair behind her ear showing Yuri an unconscious beauty. Wow, I would've dated you, if we weren't in this mess she thought, giving of a sweet sincere smile. The girl stirred a bit and blinked a few times before reaching out her hand to Yuri. Grabbing the hand and placing it over her shoulder Yuri managed to lift the girl allowing her to sit down, her head still leaning on Yuri's chest while Yuri supported her back using her free hand.

"Are you okay?" Yoona asked

"Huh? Yeah.. I-I.. gg-aaaaaaaah!" The girl screamed and let out a dolphin sound while holding her abdomen.

"Yah!" Yuri shouted, "You're not the only one hurt here you know, stop shouting!" "But it hurts..." tears started to form from the girl's eyes that looked up at her, that made Yuri's heart beat two times harder than most women... Stop it... Stupid heart...

"Jessica- unnie... can you lift up your shirt" Yoona cut thru while slightly tugging the girl's shirt upward.

"Jessica?" Yuri asked "How'd you know my name?" Jessica looked puzzled. "Ummm.. unnie, its... kinda on your coat." Yoona pointing to the ID plate clipped on Jessica's coat. Both of them just mouthed an "Ah..." to Yoona who still tugged at the shirt.

"Don't ... look" Jessica shyly looked away, with a tint of blush "I know who you are..."

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, "Looks like eveybody knows who I am.. Fine, it didn't corss my mind anyway. You're not my type you know" Yuri closed her eyes, Yeah right, Kwon Yuri Jessica thought as she started to lift her shirt. Yoona looked at her and rummaged through her pocket, she took out an ointment of some kind and started to dab some of it on Jessica's wounds, quickly enough, the pain seemed tolerable. Yoona smiled and allowed Jessica to pull her shirt down.

"Its okay to look now Kwon."

---------> hehehehe to be continued