Winged Creatures...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Hello hello, subrscribers!! Old and New kekekekeke (+_+) Sorry I haven't been updating lately.. I'm actually in a situation right now... not a bad one but... something weird came up and I've been trying to update but.. sigh... I couldn't soo... sorry.. kekeke as for the comment questions:

1) Was Taeyeon's karate skill explanation supposed to be in the story... yup.. but it was supposed to be explained later on the story... on Sunny's city but... kekeke you needed the explanation and I kinda agreed to you, it kinda felt off if I didn't explain it now.. oh wells thanks kekekekeke

2) Is being called a doormat, in insult... Ummm... I think it is... kekeke oh wells I'll think of better insults in the future wahahahaha (^0^)

3)Yuri's city... kekekeke you'll see what it looks like on the next chapter..

4) Am I gonna add krystal or amber? kekekekeke read and you shall find out wahahahahaha (+_+)

Again, again, again, thank you for subscribing and commenting!!! and also for waiting... I'm such a bad author oh wells love yah guys!!!

Here it is!!

Warning: Someone's gonna get kidnapped... oh wells (+_+)


"Don't jump to conclusions, Taeng. I've been there.. and based from my experience, its never a good thing."

Yuri clenched her fist and turned her back on the smaller girl. "There are a lot of things that seem more important at this moment for you... believe me I've been there.. but if you let her go, just like I did... You might end up as broken as me.." Yuri walked away from the smaller girl and she found herself walking towards a different room... she actually took the wrong left turn, she wanted to go back to the room Jessica and the others were. She sighed and retraced her steps while scratching the back of her head. She placed both of her hands on the back of her head as she walked but she stopped as she heard a few steps echoing not too far from her position... She moved a few steps again and another set of footsteps followed her. She turned around and tried to observe her surroundings, the hallway was empty... but it didn't feel like she was alone.. Suddenly a strange feeling on her back caught her attention and as soon as she turned her head, she felt a sudden impact on her face and the world started spinning... her vision became blurry and she found herself becoming unconscious, the name she could only call out for help escaped ...

"Jes..sica.."

...

...

...

"Bunny... I knew you liked me too."

As Sunny began processing what was happening, Sooyoung's lips had managed to find hers again, and Sunny could feel her lips responding without her permission. There was no denying the fact that she was ultimately happy Sooyoung was alive and nothing mattered at the moment... For once in her life... She wasn't betrayed by fate... It felt so natural for her to drown in the kiss that she couldn't hear anything... She only felt the once cold lips that had turned warm as she knew life had found the shikshin once again...

"Ahem..."

Sunny managed to hear Jessica's voice and it snapped her back to reality. She opened her eyes and pulled away from the other girl. Sooyoung pouted and side-eyed the ice princess, who just chuckled while shaking her head. Sunny's white cheeks had turned red. She finally realized that five other girls were watching them kiss, and it made her feel a bit embarassed that she suddenly stood up causing Sooyoung's body to fall off from hers and hit the solid ground.

"Owwwwwwuuuuccch!!! Bunny!! I'm still in pain, you know?!"

Hyoyeon began laughing loudly, followed by the maknae couple then the others, while Sooyoung pouted again and rubbed her b*tt, it absorbed the impact of her fall. Sunny chuckled as well but helped the taller girl get up. "Hmph!" Sooyoung acted like a kid throwing tantrums which caused louder laughter from the other girls, Sunny gigled as well but she went closer and kissed the taller girl's cheek. Sooyoung was surprised but her lips moved on their own, smiling so wide like a kid who was given candy.

"Looks like everyone's back on their feet."

A certain voice from a midget they all knew stopped everyone from laughing. The atmosphere was almost cold and damp, you could probably find icicles forming from the back of your hand. "Taetae.." Tiffany managed to say, but Taeyeon didn't look over to her. "We should probably get going. We need to rest.. We still have a long way to go." Taeyeon instructed and everyone nodded in agreement. "Taeng, where's My Seobang?" Jessica asked and Taeyeon just raised her eyebrow at her, "Seobang?" she repeated and Jessica rolled her eyes, "Yuri... My Yuri? Where is she? Aren't you supposed to be together?" Taeyeon looked over to her with a confused expression, "Huh? Isn't she here yet?" Jessica crossed her arms over her chest, "I wouldn't be asking you, if she was." she said in a sarcastic tone, but Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know.. She came back before I did." Jessica's expression turned from blank to serious, "I'm not playing Taeng.. This isn't funny, where's Yuri?"

Boooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wall beside the girls exploded, surprising everyone. Sooyoung's arm managed to shield Sunny's petite one, Yoona's swords instantly appeared and covered her and Seohyun from the flying rocks of the explosion, Jessica's crystal which hung from her neck lit up and an instant black crystal shielded her, while almost on instinct, Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's arm and pulled her behind her, shielding her as well.

Amidst the dust floating everywhere and the smell of burned wood, four dark figures came out of the hole. They were each riding white horses with golden reins, the horses had wings and a single horn protruding from its forehead. The four figures became clearer as the dust eventually dissipated. They were four women wearing silver scale mails, each with a different unique design and markings. Each of them held a spear and they wore winged helmets that covered the back of their heads but revealed their beautiful faces. On one of the riders, Yuri's unconscious body was clearly seen hanging.

Jessica's expression darkened at the sight of her Seobang laying unconscious and her eyes began turning red. Her rapier showed itself and she pointed it over to the rider who had Yuri's body, "Give me back My Seobang, now!" The rider had a boyish charm, her hair was red but was cut short. She had a kind of face that would remind you of a Llama, ...actually... it might be due to her nose, but Jessica could care less about it. The rider didn't move nor answer which ticked the ice princess more, "Yah! If you wanna live Llama give me back my Yuri." "Llama?!" The rider irritatedly spoke, and her horse started moving a few steps forward but was stopped by another rider. This rider looked more feminine and her skin was a bit tanned compared to the other riders and her blue hair could catch one's attention from a mile away, "Yah! Amber, don't move too carelessly." the other rider commented, "But Luna?!" the rider called Amber protested. "Unnie! Hyung!" Another rider who looked taller than everyone, even as they were sitting on top of horses tried to comment as well. "Sulli don't b*tt in" (Luna) "Sul, Shhh!!" (Amber) the other two said in unison. "Yah! Stop it, the three of you! We have a mission remember?" The last rider stopped the bickering three girls.

Our eight heroines just looked at each other, giving each other confused looks and shoulders shrugging. "Yah!! I said, give me back my Seobang, Llama!" Jessica shouted again, and Amber looked irritated and was about to lunge over at Jessica but the last rider who's name was yet to be announced glared over the boyish girl and the latter just bowed her head. The last rider got off of her horse and made her way to the center of the eight girls. She pulled a scroll randomly from inside her armour and offered it towards them. Taeyeon stepped forward and received the scroll. Her eyes still locked onto the eyes of the rider who gave it. "What is this?" she sternly asked, "Its an invitation." the girl answered blankly, "Invitation to what, exactly?" Sunny interrupted and the rider looked over to her, "Its an invitation to Asgard's Fighting Tournament." "Asgard?" Seohyun mumbled. She had previously read books about Norse Mythology in their school's library but she never knew it existed and it dawned on her that the deity who could have possibly invited them, could only be...

"Our Lord, Odin wishes to see all of you compete."

The last rider continued, "If you want us to compete, you could've just asked. Now give us back our friend." Hyoyeon's voice caught their attention. "I'm sorry, but we can't. We are Odin's Valkyries and we only follow his commands. He specifically asked us to kidnap this Yuri person and give you this invitation scroll, it's also used as a portal to be transported to Asgard, the city in the skies, and if you ever disagree, we will be forced to kill each and everyone of you." the ground under the rider suddenly froze and the ice made its way up to her legs, "Or we could just kill you and your three buddies. I want my girlfriend back, and I really don't give a about your stupid tournament." Jessica's grip on her sword tightened. The other girls seemed to agree with Jessica's statement, as each of them summoned each of their swords and moved closer agressively.

Suddenly a ray of lightning and a beam of red light came from the sky and the impact caused a huge explosion destroying the mansion that the girls were in. The impact caused our eight heroines to fall on the ground and a crater formed where the building previously stood. Our eight heroines struggled to get back on their feet, and as they managed to look back at the valkyries who had kidnapped Yuri, a new figure... a taller... waaaaaay taller one at that, showed himself on top of the valkyries. He was wearing the same scale chainmail, he had a huge sword on his back but what shocked the girls wasn't the size of this man but the size of the animal he was riding. It was huge... like a really huge red dragon. The moment its wings would flap, a huge gust of wind met the ground and it shook as if creating short earthquakes as the ground trembled.

"I am Odin.. God of the skies.. You will follow me and give in to my demands."

The figure announced his name finally, the eight other girls finally stood up and stared at the figure who called himself a god. The four valkyries began flying towards his side and the five of them towered over the girls. He held his right hand up and again surge of red light came forming into a ball of red energy, a couple of lightning strikes from the skies empowered the energy ball and it grew as big as the dragon he was riding. He looked down at them and smiled before releasing the energy ball. The eight girls tried their best to use their powers and shield themselves from the explosion but to no avail. His power was strong and it had weakened everyone. Hyoyeon knees grew weak and she found herself falling face first to the ground, Sooyoung managed to shield her and Sunny with a couple of rock elevations but it the rocks turned into dust and the explosion pushed both of them off their feet and onto the ground. Yoona summoned her swords and tried protecting Seohyun and Herself but ended up getting all of them shattered into pieces, the shards from the broken swords ended up wounding her and Seohyun. Jessica managed to shield herself using Lilith's black crystal but as did Yoona's swords, it shattered and Jessica found herself on the ground as well. Taeyeon managed to summon Orcus and the giant tried its best to shield both her and Tiffany, although he had succeeded, his body began disappearing after the explosion and Taeyeon's body weakened causing her to fall unconscious.

Odin and his valkyries continued to look down on them, Odin' dragon turned around and began flying away from the eight girls' position, the four valkyries followed him. Jessica who still managed to be conscious, crawled on the ground and her hand unconsciously tried to reach over to the sky, as if trying to stop them but they were becoming smaller and her vision was becoming blurry from the tears that was forming in her eyes.. 

...

...

"No... Please don't take her away from me..."


A/N: So.. Yuri's kidnapped and Fx members other than Krystal shows up... sigh... kekekeke I'm a Kryber fan so... take a guess why? wahahahahaha (^0^)

P.S. Oh and before I forget.. about the YoonYul thing... a portion of the story's gonna be revealed in Yuri's city so.. stay tuned for that but the epic reveal will be on Yoona's so... hehehehe anyways too much spoiler!!!

See you guys on the next update~~~~~>