Revelations part 2

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufufu, Angels help demons now... hmmmm... (+_+) more revelations on who our protagonists are in this chapter... nyaknyaknyak.


 "You were once demons as well"

The nine puzzled girls had been more shocked at the on going revelation that this so-called angel had been giving them. "Seriously?" Sunny questioned. "We do not lie, unlike you Fallen." Michael answered with a stern face while walking towards Sunny who was taken aback, "Woah, woah.. no need to get angry at MY Bunny man." Soo stood up and ran in front of Sunny protecting her from the angry angel, " YOUR Bunny?!" Sunny disgustingly looked at Soo. Everyone was also disgusted by the new pet name but Soo just smiled widely as though she had won the lottery. Gabriel cleared his throat and the attention was back to him. "As I was saying.. Yes, all of you were demons, Fallen Angels to be more exact." he continued. "Fallen Angels were once like Us." He gestured at himself and his comrades, "You were once Angels but had fallen to temptation, causing your exile from Heaven and your wings being taken away from you to prevent you from returning." he suddenly jerked his shoulder revealing beautiful white wings that almost covered his body. "You must still feel the emptiness from the clipping." Raphael was suddenly behind Jessica, and was tracing her spine with his finger stopping at a certain point in between her upper back muscles, causing the girl to stand stunned at the sudden action. Jessica felt an eerie feeling when he touched her, as if telling her to escape from his touch. The goosebumps had taken her concentration that she failed to notice Yuri who had walked towards the Angel who was busy tracing her spine. Yuri grabbed his hand and began twisting it in a forceful manner, and if it had been just a normal person, the wrist would have been sprained, causing the angel to forcefully remove his hand from a now very angry Yuri. "The next time you touch her... Will be last time you see your hand attached to your wrist." "K-Kwon.." Yuri looked at her with a worried expression, and for a moment Jessica looked into her eyes as well as if telepathically saying she was okay. The tanned girl gave her a nod and again glared at the angel who was shaking his wrist.

"So.. what you're trying to say is..." Soo interuppted and caught everyone's attention. "WE WERE ONCE BLONDE?!!!?" the other eight girls just face-palmed at her remark and the angels seemed confused. "Don't mind her... As you were saying." Sunny gestured at Gabriel telling him to continue. "After your exile, you had been given responsibilities here in the underworld to repent for your sins. Since you were one of the most powerful types of Angels 'He' had created" He explained, "You were the gatekeepers of Hell. The punishers of the souls of humans who had damned their existence by falling to temptation caused by lesser demons such as the Faceless men you have encountered in the dungeon where you were kept." He pointed at the direction they previously travelled from. "Fallen Angels are special.. in that they are powerful and god-like although not all were given a chance for redemption like you. You kept to each of your responsibilites and the underworld had prospered, causing the formation of cities which catered to other Fallens, demons and monsters as well. The underworld is the same as Earth in its formation, if you have noticed, this world also has night and day; has vegetation as well as animal-life, although it differs to an extent. Your powers had been sealed when you were made human." "Why were we made human?" Taeyeon asked, "Because you had fulfilled your contract. The contract which bound you to this place, causing you to seal off your powers and leave them here in this world. That is also the reason why you cannot heal properly, and you reflexes and strength are comparable to humans." he answered. "If our powers are sealed, how can we fend for ourselves? I mean.. if what you're saying is true, then those monsters can easily kill us.. Wait are we even gonna die here, I mean technically we're dead right?" Tiffany finally spoke. "We will help you in unleashing your potential but you are the only ones who can develop your powers into its full extent. Your soul is still attached to your human body, this means that if you die here, your earthly body would also die, and if that happens, due to the transportation ritual, your soul and body will cease to exist, that is the price for the transportation." All nine girls seemed disheartened at the Angel's given answer, Taeyeon looked at her feet and said, "So we don't really have a choice, do we? I mean... if we say that we don't want to agree, you'll most definitely just leave us here without unsealing our powers... and we'll end up dead, and even if we don't end up dead, we can never go back to earth." Gabriel gave her a nod, Taeyeon lifted her head and looked at him "So, tell us want you want us to do already." "We need you to gather the Nine Crystals of Redemption. These crystals are within each city, that you had built and they are guarded by a Demon that you each, once owned." "Well if we own them, can't we just tell them to fetch the goddamn crystal?" Hyo asked, "You were their previous owners but, when you were given your redemption, you had cut ties with each of them, which removed all of their previous memories of you. Now, they are their own masters, and they follow no one. Only by defeating them would you be able to control them and acquire the crystal which is within their bodies. Once you have gathered the crystals we will rendevous with you, and send you back to earth." Gabriel explained. "So let me get this straight, we just need to get these crystals and we're outta here? Seems easy enough" Yuri said, "Kwon, nothing's as easy as it seems." Jeesica answered. "There will be difficulties, but.. we believe in you and your bond. You can do it." Uriel spoke, "Let us start the unleashing ritual. Please hold hands and form circle facing towards us." Selaphiel instructed, the nine nodded and held hands, the angels gave each other a nod and went to certain points one meter away from the nine girls as well as having an even space between each other, the angels raised their right hand and the sky began to darken, nimbus-like clouds began shrouding them and with a lightning bolt golden swords appeared, each with its own design, they held it and pointed it to the nine girls with a golden light glowing from each sword. "Hey wait a minute, this doesnt' look..." Soo was interrupted by a sudden electricution, they were being zapped by each of the 7 archangels. They all screamed in pain, while the angels chanted words they couldn't understand, and after a few moments of pain it stopped, and all nine girls fell on their knees, painting and sweating. Before each of them tried to curse at the angels, they were surprised at a sword each hovering in front of them, each had its own design and markings, and they all glowed differently from each other.

"These are your specialized weapons that had been sealed from you, each of them possess your own unique ability and power." Gabriel spoke, "Reach for them, they will only respond to their owner." Each of the girls stood up and held their swords by the hilt, examining it.

>Taeyeon had a gun for a hilt which was connected to a saphire-colored blade shaped like a bastard sword, although it was frankly bigger than she was capable of, it was really light and she could grip it with only one hand.

>Jessica had a rapier-like sword, elgantly crafted with white diamond-like gems on its cross-guard connected to a central carving of a snake. It had a translucent to transparent blade which seemed like frozen water.

>Sooyoung had a large broad sword which was covered with a couple bandages, it didn't have a cross-guard and the blade which looked-like a samurai sword that was 50 times bigger than it should be.

>Tiffany had a shotel-like blade, it had a pink grip with pink outlining in the blade which if raised towards the light of the sun, the tint had become darker which illuminated into a bloody-red color.

> Yuri had a sword which had a samurai-type hilt, the cross-guard was round with a pair of dragon claws holding onto a pair of ruby-colored blades that curved slightly as if it had been shaped like a dragon's claw.

>Seohyun had a curved sword that looked like an arabian prince's sword, its grip was round and the cross-guard had an antique feel to it with a purple gem encased in its golden handle.

>Yoona had a Falchion type sword... it was really just a falchion type sword... Mine's really not special huh.. she thought.

>Hyoyeon twin chinese dao type swords, with green grips and golden cross-guards, the right one had a slightly thinner elongated grip, while the left one had a hole on the bottom, she placed the two together and it became a type of dual blade spear of some sort, Cool she thought.

>Sunny had slightly broad katana which had some sort of uniform break throughout the sword. She swung it and to her surprise it separated, detaching itself, each brake showed a thinner elastic metal, elongating it forming a type of whip-sword.

While the girls were busy examining their weapon, Raguel sensed a group pacing quickly towards their direction. He went over to Gabriel and whispered to his ear, Gabriel gave him a nod, and he broke the nine girls' concentration.

"It appears, this is all we can do for you... We have to take our leave and it looks like you may have some company." The girls looked at him and the angels jerked their shoulders revealing their wings, and in an instant flew up in a speed so fast it felt like it was in just a blink of an eye, leaving the nine girls dumbfounded, until a group of Faceless men appeared from the trees.

"Great.. just ing great"


A/N: The chapter became too long!! (-_-) gomen-gomen! mianhe!! hehe fight scene to ensue nyaknyaknyak