Wasted...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufu you know the feeling when you've drunk so much liquor the night before and you wake up with a nasty hangover nyahahahahaha (^0^) Aish! Jinjja! Soshi snap out of it!!

Warning: Yoonhyun's first major LQ up ahead... kekekekekeke 


The feeling of intense pleasure coupled by the feeling of emptiness. This was what Tiffany felt everytime this good looking thai vampire kissed her neck, she was no doubt smittin by this good looking vampire called Nickhun. His touch felt different in so many ways, it was rough and domineering to the point where she felt kind of choked up and she couldn't breathe. Why does this feel so wrong... Am I missing something He continued caressing her back and her thighs, she didn't know anymore, her head hurt and her vision was a bit hazy, His kisses.. I don't like them... But why can't I stop him.. Tiffany tried pushing the vampire but he was too strong. 

She turned to look at Jessica who was sitting on a couch full of the other vampires that approached them, some were talking to her, some where laughing while drinking and some where kissing her neck as well. Jessica looked lifeless, she looked more pale than she used to, and her tired eyes kept looking at the sky. Jessica looked irritated as one of them tried to work his way up her inner thighs, she managed to remove the hand and she shot her icy glare at the vampire who just smiled slyly. Her gaze was shifted by their leader, sitting beside her, Taecyeon. He smiled at her slyly as well before trying to lean in to kiss her lips, but she struggled, and the vampire ended up kissing her neck. She was too tired to struggle more thus allowing the vampire the continue kissing her neck. I feel weak.. 

Sunny was cornered by Sungmin who managed to bring her up to an outside bar, her back against the marble counter, his hands in between her arms. His face was so close that she could feel his cold breath on her face, My head... hurts she kept thinking as the vampire moved his hands towards her waist. "S-stop" She managed to say but the vampire insistedly creeped her hands, trying to reach her mountains, "N-n..No.." She struggled trying to free from his embrace, she felt weaker as she struggled. He was almost about to reach them when..

Smack!

"Hey Vamp! Keep your hands to yourself!" Hyo smacked his head and pulled Sunny to her side, "You okay?" she asked Sunny who wobbled a bit, the vampire looked irritated and confused. "Who the are you!" Hyo stepped up to him and clenched her fist, "Someone you shouldn't mess with." the vampire backed up a bit and held his hands up in defeat. He turned and walked away. Sunny's head still hurt but somehow she felt better. "Great, and I thought I was getting drunk tonight." Hyo shooked her head, her hands on her hips. "How can you manage?" Sunny rubbed her forehead, "Dude, is this like your first time clubbing? The #1 rule in clubbing is never, NEVER accept drinks from strangers. They might've added a little extra somethin' in it." Hyo turned to a bartender about a meter away who was busy making drinks, "Yo! Can I have a glass of water." The bartender nodded and slipped a glass of ice water towards their direction. Sunny leaned on the marble counter and Hyo offered the glass to her, "But you were drinking too, I saw you." Hyo rolled her eyes and smiled at the other blonde, "No I wasn't. I was just fake-drinking. I threw that sh*t on the floor when no one was looking." Sunny felt a little better, as she drank the glass of water, "Did you see Seo? How about Tiff and Jess? and the Byuns too? How about Yoong?" Hyo asked, Sunny pointed to Tiffany and Jessica's direction. Both girls were looked tired and a couple of guys kept touching them. "I thought I saw Seo leave with two guys earlier. Yuri, Taeng, Soo and Yoona were pulled somewhere by some chicks in suits. I can't see them anymore." Hyo sighed and nodded. She gestured the girl to follow her.

"I like fiesty girls like you. The challenge is exciting." Taecyeon whispered in Jessica's ear, she had her eyes closed, she wanted get away from these guys but she was really tired and she felt weak. She was a sleepyhead but this felt different, it was like her energy was being out. "Hey beastly boy! Give me back my friends, they've already had enough." She heard a familiar voice, "Blonde-girl.." she blurted out slowly opening her eyes, she felt so happy finally hearing someone else's voice, she didn't notice a small sincere and sweet smile creeping up her face. Tiffany turned to the two blondes and felt kind of relieved too, "Sunny.. Hyo.." She eye-smiled at them.

Hyo and Sunny were a bit puzzled seeing Jessica smile at them but shook their heads, they were determined on getting their friends back. "I said give us our friends back." Hyo insisted. "Heh.. Not so fast chick, one at a time, there's more than enough for everybody. The name's Wooyoung." a blonde vampire cockily approahed them, Sunny just rolled her eyes and Hyo shoved his face away, causing him to bump into one of the standing tables near them. "Yah!" the blonde vampire angrily glared at them, "No one." Taecyeon interrupted them, as he stood from beside Jessica, "No one embarrases a part of my crew, and gets away with it." His lilac eyes began to glow and the nails of his fingers began to elongate and form into black claws and so did the rest of his pack. Nickhun who was busy with Tiffany rejoined them. They began surrounding the two blondes.

Hyo and Sunny readied themselves, summoning their demon swords. The vampires seemed taken aback, "Demons.." Nickhun mumbled. They all began charging at the girls one by one, the fight was intense, especially since Sunny was in a weakened state and Hyo was the only one functioning normally. Tiff and Jessica was still struggling to move their bodies, they wanted to help... They needed to help. They both wobbled a bit and Tiffany who was a bit more composed helped Jessica to regain her footing. They panted a bit and helped their blonde friends.

The fight was fierce, and instead of stopping the fight, the other vampires who were there were either busy partying, getting drunk, or eating each other faces and neck. Some even howled and encouraged the fight, the girls struggled but in the end, they beat the beastly guys who turned and ran away from embarassment. The crowd that watched the fight howled and clapped at the girls who were panting and sweating. Hyo sighed, "You guys were in real deep---" before she could finish, she was enveloped by Jessica's arms, embracing her. "Thanks" the two other girls smiled at the scene of a stunned Hyo who was embraced by the ice princess. They both reached in and embraced her as well.

 

"Yah!! I can't breathe, are you girls trying to kill me?!!"

 

"Yoong... What is it that you desire?" Joy whispered in her ear, her hands crept up from Yoona's back, sensually moving its way towards her shoulders and finally moving down towards her collarbone. Yoona wasn't paying attention to her anymore as her eyes focused on a tall girl.. Seohyun who was giggling with two boys who kept giving her wine glass after wine glass. Joy pressed her face gently on Yoona's neck and blew cold air on it before reaching her ear, and whispering. "You want her, don't you?" Yoong responded with a slight nod, and the vampire let out an evil grin, "You know... There's a place where you can talk to her quietly... and do things... you desire." Yoona turned her head slightly at the girl behind her. The girl's evil grin widened and she whispered into Yoona's ear. Yoon turned to look at Seohyun again. One of the guys with her was whispering something to her ear and she laughed. Yoona didn't notice the girl behind her slowly showing her fangs, her lilac eyes glowed and in one swift motion had already bitten her neck. It bleed a bit, and when the girl pulled away, Yoona's eyes had turned into a lilac color.

Seohyun was... drunk... really... really drunk, she didn't even understand what these young vampires were whispering in her ear, she was just laughing at everything. Kris tried to kiss her and she was too drunk and too weak to even move when suddenly he flew a good distance, startling Seohyun and Luhan. Yoona had grabbed and thrown him, Luhan was about to charge at her but Yoona had already grabbed him by his collar and slammed him against the floor as well. Seohyun quickly ran over to Yoona, stopping her from doing anything else, "Yoong, stop!" Yoona turned to her, she looked furious and Seohyun felt a bit frightened, Yoona never looked at her that way.

Yoona grabbed her by the wrist and began pulling her, Seohyun tried to struggle but Yoona's grip just tightened. "Yoona.. It hurts..." She kept saying but Yoona didn't even look at her and just kept leading her to somewhere. When they stopped, they were in a dark big library, with large glass windows with maroon drapes and bookshelves arranged in rows, some tables were placed strategically on the sides for people who came to read. The middle aisle separated the array of bookshelves, and a velvet carpet that stretched throughout the entire floor. A side semi-spiral wooden staircase led to more books on the second floor. "You like books, right?" Yoona finally spoke her back still facing Seohyun, "Umm.. Yes, but what exactly are we doing here?" Seohyun answered. Yoona pulled her wrist again and she winced slightly at the pain, Yoona had not lessened her grip but continued to tighten it even. 

Yoona pulled her in between two bookshelves, she stopped again still backfacing a confused Seohyun, "Yoona, please it hurts.." Yoona lossened her grip and released Seohyun's hand, she didn't say anything and just stood there. Seohyun massaged her pained wrist, she didn't know what was going on, and she was a bit irritated, but at the same time worried.

"Hyunnie.." Yoona interrupted the silence. She turned to Seohyun, "Do you like me?" Seohyun was surprised, she didn't know how to respond, she looked away, but her cheeks were red from blushing. Yoona walked closer to her, and cupped her red cheeks shifting her gaze towards her, Seohyun looked up and noticed the change in Yoona's eye color, "What happened to yo--" Yoona kissed her, which surprised her. She closed her eyes and responded and she felt herself melting into Yoona's arms. She felt herself being pushed slightly towards her left, her back against the bookshelf. Yoona bit her lower lip and she gasped allowing Yoona's tongue to enter her. Their kiss deepened and she felt Yoona's hands moving down to her shoulders. Wait.. she thought

She pulled from the kiss and held Yoona's hands, stopping them from moving. "Don't you want me?" Yoona asked, "It's not that... I-I.. I just.." Seohyun answered but Yoona just kissed her again, this time a bit harder than before, "Yoo...na" She tried to say, as they kissed, but Yoona pressed harder and hands freed themselves from Seohyun's grasp and she began holding Seohyun's hips and pulling her closer, Seohyun tried pushing her away, "Yoona.." she struggled but Yoona pressed on and it went on for a while, before she managed to gain enough strength to push Yoona away. Yoona strumbled back, and Seohyun panted, "Why are you doing this? This isn't like you Yoong." Seohyun was afraid of this Yoona and she couldn't handle seeing her like this.

She tried to walk away but Yoona grabbed her arm and she fell on the floor. Yoona moved on top of her, Seohyun's legs in between Yoona's and began roughly kissing her. Seohyun managed to turn her head away. She wasn't pushing Yoona anymore but she was hitting her chest, "Stop it! Stop it!" Yoona grabbed her wrists and pinned them hard on the floor. She gasped and tried to struggle but Yoona kept kissing her neck and sometimes she bit on its pale skin. 

Seohyun's eyes began to water, but she kept it in. She struggled more, but it made Yoona more persistent. Yoona released her wrists and pulled on her shirt, tearing it apart revealing her body to Yoona. She couldn't take it anymore, Yoona had gone too far. The tears she kept from falling was now dripping endlessly, rolling down her cheeks. "Yoona please..." she wasn't struggling, it was more of, she pleaded. Yoona stopped and looked at her. Seohyun continued to cry.. Yoona just kept silent.

...

Sob..

....

sob..

.....

sob..

......

"Please.. I'm not yet ready.."


A/N: I was rethinking of actually changing the attempted scene, I hope nobody's too bothered by it. We all know Yoona's not in her right mind right now.. Forgive her please (-_-) *bows down* 

fufufufufu and where the hell are the Byun trio? (+_+) kekekeke more on the next chapter~~~~~~