The Heist... Part 4

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufu I have updated once again kekekeke... (+_+) Gosh... Didn't know Tiffany's circle would be this loooong kekeke oh wells hahahaha (^0^) kekeke thank you for the encouraging comments guys.. don't worry I'll try to keep updating daily from now on kekekeke..

Anyways, here it is, enjoy..

Warning: Risks make life a bit more exciting... kekeke (+_+)


"Ladies and Gentlemen.. Due to unprecedented circumstances, we regret to inform you that the tournament will be suspended until further notice. Please follow the instructions to be given by the attendants that will be with you shortly. Again, we apologize for this regretful announcement."

The voice of the same man who spoke through the speaker announced. Shortly right after, attendants are seen informing the competitors of the same and showing them the exit to the building. Sunny, confused about the whole situation is seen getting up from her seat and looking for Taeyeon and Tiffany who were nowhere to be found. Where are they? We have to rethink about the strategy.. since the tournament thing is over for now.  She quietly moved across the crowd trying to lift her gaze in order to see through everyone who was squeezing towards the exit. She turns her head quickly as she feels herself being lifted from the ground by two pairs of arms that encircled her own.

"Yah! What do you think you guys are doing?!"

She shouted at one of the two guards who continued to carry her across the room, towards a golden door located on the northern most part of the room. She began to notice Tiffany who was also being carried towards the same room.

"Tiff!"

She shouted at the redhead who turned her head at her, a worried expression plastered on her face. "Sunny..." She heard the other girl respond. The guards continued carrying them inside the room into a narrow hallway. At the end of the hallway was a single velvet door, with two other guards guarding it. One of them opened it and the two girls were carried inside. The room was quite smaller than the previous one, it had a golden wallpaper with white wave-like patterns. A darker tint of brown to accentuate the beams, while red curtains were positioned on the walls, covering something unkown to each of them and the wooden floor was shiny, as if it had been recently polished. A round poker table with a black cloth-like top was at the center of the room, it had several wooden chairs with black cushion-seating arranged neatly around it, one of which was occupied by a man with a wellington type hat in a black trench coat, with a red shirt inside. At a closer look, he had his eyes glued to them and was grinning evily as he shuffled a deck of cards in his hands, covered by a pair of black leather gloves.

"Welcome..."

He spoke, and both girls knew he was the same man who did announcements through the hall speakers. He continued shuffling the cards and both girls were pushed near him. "Sorry.. My guards tend to be rough on... parasites like you." He stopped shuffling, and the smile he had was replaced by a stern look. Sunny could feel the hairs on her back stand up, almost instantaenously. "I never knew, thieves ran rampant at the City of Coin..." he continued saying. Sunny and Tiffany's bodies froze.. Were Taeyeon and the others caught? What could've happened to them? The man eased himself onto the chair and began shufling the cards once again. A brief silence enveloped the room, only to be interrupted by Tiffany, "Where are our friends?" she spoke calmly and Sunny was stunned to say the least, but said nothing to oppose the red head. "Heh.." he smiled, "Impatient... Fine" he snapped his fingers and the curtains fell on the ground. Behind a glass wall was a prison cell that held, Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon. Yuri stood up almost immediately as she saw both Sunny and Tiffany in the other room, she moved towards the iron bars only to be electricuted, Jessica just sighed and gave a worried look. Both of the latter girls looked very weak and were struggling to even keep awake.

"Guys.." Sunny blurted out, her eyes glued to the tall girl who was leaning on the wall with her hand holding a loosely bandaged abdomen. She turned her attention to the man who held her friends captive, "Let them go." she said sternly, only to be laughed at menacingly by the man who continued shuffling his cards. "You don't get to order me around, Miss. Besides, haven't any of you heard the punishment for stealing in the city of Coin?" Sunny and Tiffany were silent, frankly speaking, they never really tried to know the rules of each place they've ever been to, let alone know its punishments for breaking rules. "Death... Although those two girls look like they're about to die anyway, being bitten by my pet hydra poisons your blood stream, and what's worse is if you even try to heal yourself, it will only make the poison move faster, making it a very very painful slow death.. Sigh.. Punishing parasites bore me to death, in all honesty." he concluded. Sunny was gritting her teeth, clenching her fists and was struggling to stop herself from going berserk at this jerk infront of them.

"Let's make it interesting then.."

Tiffany suddenly spoke, Sunny was surprised at how clam Tiffany was at this situation. "What are you suggesting?" The man asked, "A gamble.." Tiffany responded, and Sunny moved closer to her turning her slightly to face her, "What the hell are you doing Tiff?!" She asked furiously, Tiffany looked away and removed Sunny's hands that gripped her arms, "Whatever's necessary, Sunny." Tiffany looked over to the man again, "I know you have a cure... You wouldn't risk owning a poisonous pet without having a cure to its poison... Let's gamble on that." She said sternly and Sunny was speechless, while the man stopped shuffling his cards. He lifted his gaze and now, his and Tiffany's eyes met. "I do have one of the two antidotes with me right now. It can only work on one of them, though." he slowly pulled out a thin chain with a small vial of pink liquid inside. "Where's the other one?" Tiffany asked, he smirked yet again, "In the safe, where my crystal is hidden as well." he simply answered. "We need that vial now, so we can save our friends." Tiffany pleaded, and he laughed like a maniac, "Oh sweetheart, nothing is for free. I can give you the last passcode to unlock the antidote, but opening the safe is up to your friends, that is.. if I don't get bored while playing with you." Tiffany began clenching her fist, "What do you want? I'll give you anything." she answered him back. He smiled, "Fine, I'll give you the vial but in return, you'll be mine tonight, even if I win or lose... But if you lose, I want your eyes plucked out of its sockets and your friends will  gladly offer themselves to my lovely pet hydra..." his smile widened and Sunny could feel the same ominous feeling she had when they first entered the room. He pulled off the vial and threw it over to Sunny's direction, which the girl caught as if on reflex.

"Its a deal then.."

The man turned his gaze to one of the guards behind both girls, and as though telepathically instructing them, they carried Sunny out of the room and shoved her over to where the four other girls were waiting. "Sunny!" Yuri approached with a hug, Sunny hugged her back and turned her gaze over to Jessica who was standing behind the tanned girl, "Jess.. I'm glad you guys are okay." she pulled away from Yuri's hug. Jessica smiled sadly at her, "Not everyone.." the ice princess turned to look at Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who were badly injured. Sunny moved closer to them. She sat in front of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, wondering who she should give it to. She already knew the answer but... she was hesitating, how could Tiffany even trust this gambler? and what if he was lying about another antidote? What if the antidote wasn't even an antidote? Sunny kept thinking. 

"Bun..ny..."

Sooyoung struggled to speak, and Sunny looked over to her. "Give.. it... to.. Hyo.." she continued speaking. Sunny's eyes were slowly being clouded by tears, "B-But.." she clenched the vial on her hand, Sooyoung just smiled and held her face gently, and the tears she held back came rushing out. "Bunny... I'm not even.. dead.. yet... Stop crying.." the shikshin slowly spoke and Sunny wiped her own tear away and pouted cutely.

"You're not allowed to die, unless I tell you to."

Sunny smiled and Sooyoung smiled back, a satisfied look covered her face. Sunny turned to Hyo who looked like she was hesitating as well. She offered the vial to her, "Drink up, Hyo. We need that safe unlocked, and you're the only one who knows how to do it." Hyo looked at her concerned but Sunny just gave her a reassuring smile, and so did the three other girls in the room. "Okay.. Bottoms up." Hyo opened the vial and drank the liquid inside with just one gulp. After a few seconds she began coughing out a black substance and Sunny, Jessica and Yuri were panicking, "What the heck?" Sunny rubbed her back, as her coughing became more of vomitting. Jessica stomped her feet and began charging towards the transparent wall where the man with the vintage hat and Tiffany were clearly seen. "Yah!! I thought you said this was an antidote?!?" Jessica shouted, her icy glare glued to the man who looked over to her bored. "It is.. That's how it works. Give her a few more minutes and she'll live." He yawned and turned his gaze over to Tiffany.

"So.. shall we start."


A/N: The last part of the heist is coming up kekekeke oh and its going to be a bit depressing but I promise good things at the end... don't worry... kekekeke anyways love you guys!

See you on the next chapter ~~~~~~>