Fun Day... part 2

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: A continuation of the byuness fufufufufu (+_+) let's 'listen in' as well hahahahahah (^o^)


"Wait are you suggesting we... peep on them?!?"

Taeng and Yuri said in unison, "I guess byun minds think alike kekekeke" Soo laughed at them. "Well.. if we're just listening in, we're not exactly peeping right?" Yoona shyly said, a red tinge was very evident on her white cheeks, the three jaw-dropped but in the end agreed to 'listen in' on the other girls.

The Byun Trio and Yoona made their way secretly and quietly towards the waterfalls, and indeed it was as beautiful as Taeng had said, it looked like the Havasu falls and the water was as clear as it could be, splashing and sprinkling as well on the grassy floor that enveloped the periphery. The four quickly hid behind a big boulder that was also covered with several bushes, making it hard to spot them. This boulder was close enough so they could hear the five other girls busy washing themselves in the cool water of the waterfalls.

The Byun Trio and Yoona's face reddened as they took a slight glance over the boulder, low enough that only the crown of their head down to their eyes could be seen. They looked around and saw the magestic view of hot girls taking a dip in their underwear, their clothes were scattered on the dry grass near the edge of the waterform. Hyo had a dark green striped underwear and was leaning a bit on a low boulder, it felt like she was about to take a photoshoot, to her left, and near the downside of the waterfalls were Sunny, Seo and Tiffany who were busy playing with the water, splashing it on each other. Sunny had a yellow halter type bra with a pair of yellow , Seohyun wore a baby blue bra with tiny teddy bear patterns all over it and a baby blue set of as well, finally Tiffany had a pink lacy bra with white outlines and a pair of pink . "Where's Jessica?" Soo whispered, "There" Taeng answered as she pointed to an emerging brunette that just came out of the water, drawing her hair back with both hands. She wore a black victoria's secret set of lingerie which had a bit of lace that accentuated the bra and her . The water dripped from her body like a sprite commercial, damn... "Yuri... you are one lucky bastard." Soo commented, Yuri covered their faces with her hands, "Stop staring!?" She shoved her hands further. "Unnies, shhh!!!" Yoona stopped them. They stopped and stared again. "We must be in heaven.." Taeng whispered and the three nodded.

"Wow Jessie, you're really hot." a husky voice said, and the Byun Trio feat. Yoona once again peeped over the boulder. "I know." Jessica blankly said, as she placed her wet hair on one side of her neck. "Now I can understand why Yuri's so whipped." Sunny commented, and the other girl's giggled as well, Yuri wanted to melt into oblivion, Great! They just had talk about me, "Says the girl who has a shikshin following her." Tiffany rebutted, "Yeah, unnie. Soo-unnie eats too much, its unhealthy." Seo added, and Soo felt the same as Yuri, while Sunny just shrugged her shoulders. "I'm curious though.. You and Yuri seem to know each other waaay before everybody else here." Tiffany pointed the statement as Jessica, who was busy squeezing water out of her hair, the others agreed and looked at her, "We used to date, then we broke up. But Yuri's always been mine." Jessica simply answered, "So you guys are back together then?" Hyo questioned further, "No." Jessica simply answered again earning confused looks from the other girls, the three others beyond the boulder also gave confused looks at Yuri, "Its complicated" Yuri whispered. "I don't get it." Tiffany shook her head, "What about you and the midget?" Jessica refocused the attention to Tiffany who blushed at the sudden question. "Me and Taetae are.. I don't exactly know what we are. I mean, she's never really asked me to be anything." Tiffany sadly answered, Yuri smacked the back of Taeyeon's head, "What was that for?" Taeyeon scratched her hear, "For being stupid" Soo answered, "Yeah unnie, that's just mean." Yoong added. "You guys did it already, haven't you?" Jessica smiled while crossing her arms, and other looked shocked at Tiffany. "H-How'd you know?" Tiffany answered, "Its pretty obvious to the experienced." Jessica smirked, and Tiffany's face blushed even more. Seohyun's jaw dropped, "Omo unnies, I didn't know you were all so experienced." Seohyun lowered her head, and everyone became silent.

"Unnies.. I.. umm.." Seohyun broke the silent atmosphere. "Is it about Yoona?" Sunny asked, earning a shocked expression from the maknae, "Its pretty obvious, Seo" Jessica added, "Yeah, and I think I know where this is going." Hyo added more. Tiffany and Sunny just gave a nod. "You wanna know how it feels like... the first time, right?" Jessica placed her chin on her palm and began looking through her nails at the her other hand. Seohyun just blushed at Jessica's straight forward statement. On the other hand beyond the boulder, "She's a Yoong.. this is going to be harder than I thought" Soo whispered, "What do you mean unnie?" Yoong questioned, "The first always has to be special." Yuri answered, "And it looks like you really have to learn cause you're definitely going to lead." Taeng added.

"Its gonna hurt a bit, but it'll get better." Tiffany tried to reassure her. Seohyun just bit the nail on her thumb, "If it makes you feel any better, I think Yoong looks like the gentle type." Jessica added. Seohyun gave a slight nod and smile, it actually made her feel better talking about these things with her unnies. "I really like her... I hope she likes me too." Sunny smiled and wrapped her arm around the maknae, "I think she does, more than you could ever imagine."

"Okay... I think we better go." Taeng instructed and the three nodded in agreement. They quietly sneaked away leaving the unaware girls. "We better get back to the sulking byuns before they try anything stupid." Sunny instructed and everyone stared gathering their clothes and putting them back on, Hyo managed to dry them with her wind power.

Back at the campsite, the four girls were gathered together, "Well Yoong, looks like you need to learn a lot of things, and fast cause Seo's already thinking about it." Soo patted Yoona's back, "The question is, who's going to teach?" Yuri added and they became silent, thinking deeply. "Why don't we have a bet between you and Taeng?" Soo suggested. "Why just us?" Yuri answered, "Cause Sunny's obviously not into Soo yet hahahaha" Taeng answered laughing like an ajhumma, and the other two followed. "Yeah, yeah, whatever! So how should we do it?"

The five other girls who were finally done drying up, returned to camp only to find Yuri and Taeng attacking each other with their demon swords. "What the heck are you guys doing?!" Sunny ran up to the fighting Byuns, but the two kept slashing at each other, their swords clashed and neither one was giving up. "Taetae, Yuri! Stop it!" Tiffany shouted, Jessica just stood watching, while Hyo and Seohyun looked worried.

The fighting escalated and they began using their powers, Taeyeon shot a laser beam at Yuri who managed to dodge it and Yuri released a fire bomb at Taeng, "Why are you guys fighting?! Stop, you'll hurt yourselves!" Sunny tried to interefere again, but she couldn't stop the fighting, "Taetae!!" Tiffany shouted but Taeyeon didn't even look at her. They charged at each other and their swords clashed again, the force of the clash pushing each of them at the opposite direction they charged at. "Soo-unnie, Yoona please make them stop." Seohyun pleaded but the two just looked back at the fight.

They both tried to charge again but they were both stuck on the ground. Their feet up to their legs were covered in ice, it continued to cover both their bodies until only their heads were free from ice. They both looked at Jessica whose eyes had turned red. "If you idiots don't stop this. I'll just kill both of you." She blankly said. Yuri and Taeng didn't respond for a while, then Taeng smiled and Yuri let out a heavy sigh. "Looks like I won, Yul" Taeng's smile widened. "Fine." Yuri answered. The girls except, Soo and Yoona looked puzzled, "What happened?" Sunny pointed the question at Soo, "Oh nothing, we just wanted prove who was stronger between Taeng and Yul. But looks like it was Jessica." Soo laughed.

Jessica rolled her eyes and soon the ice began to melt freeing Yuri and Taeng. The others just shrugged their shoulders, "Your turn guys." Hyo pointed at the direction of the waterfall, and the four other girls ran quickly together, while laughing at Yuri who kept giving a sigh of disappointment.

The sky began to darken a bit, it felt like time in this forest moved really fast, the mornings seemed to fly by quickly while the evenings seemed longer, Yuri, Taeng, Soo and Yoona quickly stripped off their clothes, now only on their underwear, jumped into the cold water. "Oh my god! its as cold as ice!!!" Soo shouted quickly going out of the water, the other three followed, "How could they withstand this cold?" Yuri shivered, and Yoona agreed while both of them embraced themselves. "The temperature of the water was warmer when I found this." Taeng explained, and everyone just nodded. "Yul, boil them water!" Soo shouted pointing at a semi-pool formed from the rock elevation within the lake created by the waterfall. Yuri nodded and her arm flared, she quickly paced towards it and pushed her arm inside. Steam came out of the water, and everyone jumped in.

"Wa~rm" Taeyeon said placing her arms on the rocky elevation. "Yeah.. this is what I'm talking about." Soo added, "So relaxing" Yoona remarked, "I like" Yuri concluded. They stayed inside the water, as Yuri warmed it with her fire power. It felt like a hot spring, and it relaxed their muscles. "So..." Taeng smiled sheepishly at Yuri, Soo smiled at her as well. 

 

"Good luck Teaching.."