Meet Me in Hell part 2

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: wow, I've got subscribers (^_^) fufufufu... thank you! thank you! thank you! nyaknyaknyak... This chapter might be a bit brutal... only a bit... so here we go.. (@_@).. (Don't forget to comment guys if you want to request something... I'll try to make it happen nyaknyaknyak)

***Warning!!! Brutality up ahead**


"It's okay to look now, Kwon"

Yuri opened her eyes to a glaring Jessica. She raised her eyebrow at the glaring girl, "You can get off me now, you know." She moved a bit pushing Jessica a little. So bipolar... she thought.

"Fine, Kwon" Jessica rolled her eyes and sat on her own, still holding her abdomen, "Where are we?".

Both Yuri and Yoona just shrugged their shoulders. "Yuri-unnie, do you want some too?" handing the tube to Yuri. Yuri shook her head, "I think your face needs it more" Pointing to Yoona's busted lip and swollen eye. "O-Okay.." Yoona began to dab some of the ointment from the tube to her fingers, slowly putting some on her injured face. Yuri stood up and faced the metal gate, leaning on it again. "Hey! Taeyeon, everyone on my side is okay. How about yours?" she shouted.


Prison Cell 2

This girl definitely looks familiar... Red hair.. Where did I see it again? She looks good to be honest but she should work on her chest area, but her back package is actually nice..

"Hey! Taeyeon, everyone on my side is okay. How about yours?" she heard Yuri shout, Taeyeon stood from her crouching position and looked back at Yuri. She had already woken up a panicked Seohyun who was now holding her knees together with her head pressed on it. "Yeah, we're okay here too. But the 'Red head' here isn't waking up." she pointed at the unconscious red head on the stoney floor. "The other one's awake but she seems scared of me." She held the back of her neck with her left hand, scratching it, while holding her hip with her right.

Seohyun looked up from her position. "I'm... I'm sorry.." she whispered, tears in her eyes.

Taeyeon looked at her and softened her expression, she slowly walked towards her. 'It's okay" she smiled, "I think we're all scared... anyways.. I'm Taeyeon." she offered her hand, Seohyun took a glance at it and back at her before she slowly took it and Taeyeon pulled her up. "Are you okay now?" she asked, the girl just nodded at her. "I'm Seohyun.. First year, from..." She was cut off by a now ajjumma laughing Taeyeon, she looked at her puzzled from the sudden outburst.

"Yah! Is that how you talk to your unnie? Hahaha" Taeyeon kept giggling slapping her arm in the process. Seohyun blushed and quickly bowed to her now known unnie, causing a stinging pain on the side of her abdomen, she held it and winced a little. Taeyeon stopped and held her by the shoulders, "Omo-omo, are you okay?" "Its okay Taeyeon-unnie, just a little sore." she smiled a little.

"You guys done hugging now?" a husky voice interrupted. They both looked at a limping red-haired girl that was approaching them. "Tiffany... if you were going to ask." she said "We weren't" Taeyeon joked. Tiffany glared at her, and Taeyeon backed away with both her hands raised like being caught by the police.

"Hey Yuri! We're all alive and kicking now hehe." Taeyeon shouted, earning another glare from Tiffany.

"Sooyoung, how about your side?"


Prison Cell 3

Should I wake the long blonde girl first? or the short blonde first? Questions... questions... questions

~Growl~~~~ I'm really hungry

"Sooyoung, how about your side?" Sooyoung heard Taeyeon shout. How can I wake them up, if I'm this hungry...she thought, 'Sooyoung!!" she heard Taeyeon shout again, "Okay! Okay!" she shouted back. She approached the long  blonde first, she crouched in front of the body and saw similar wounds.. stab wounds. This should do the trick she poked one of the injured parts and the girl jolted forward holding the part she poked. She grinned and the other girl glared at her. "I knew you were awake." Sooyoung smirked. "H-How?! Why!?!" the girl shouted. "Your eyes... Maybe you should try acting classes dude. Hahaha, I'm Sooyoung by the way" Sooyoung laughed imitating Hyoyeon's constipated look. "Hyo" Hyoyeon blankly stated. 

"That wasn't nice though" the short blonde sat up from her lying position. She stood up and walked towards the gate. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon followed her.

"What now Tae?!" she shouted.


"Sunny!!!!!!!!!" Taeyeon pushing her hand in between the metal bars trying to reach Sunny who looked unamused. "Really Tae?" Sunny crossed her arms and began rolling her eye. Such a dork she thought.

Their conversation was stopped by the sound of a rusty old gate opening from not too far away. The nine girls quickly stood in front of their respective gates, all the while staying close to each other.

Soon 5 hooded figures with masks on came in through the aisle that separated them. They stopped in front of the gate that held Taeyeon's group and began to unlock it, the three inside began to back away from them.

This isn't good Taeyeon thought. The hooded figures began to separate them while the girls struggled to stay together, "What do you want?!"(Tiffany) "Stop!!"(Taeyeon) "No!!!" (Seohyun), but these people were strong and one of them had snatched Tiffany away from the group, Taeyeon tried to reach for her again but was pushed away and punched on her abdomen, hitting some of her injured muscles. "Aaaagh!!!" Taeyeon held her stomach, the guy who had punched her back slapped her and she fell on the ground, "Unnie!!" Seohyun tried to help but was pulled by her waist by another one of the aggressors. The person who had slapped Taeyeon had began kicking her harshly while one of the free aggressors began unlocking their ankle chains, while the last one placed handcuffs on the other two girls. Tiffany and Seohyun could only cry at the sides, while the 6 others who were watching were gritting their teeth and shouting random curses and gasping as well. 

Taeyeon's aggressor didn't seem to mind them and crouched down to a weakened and struggling Taeyeon, he then grabbed her by her hair and began to drag her outside the cell, throwing her down on the ground. Yuri, Sunny, Sooyoung, and Yoona had now become furious and began gripping the metal bars tighter than what they had already held it before while the others had gasped in horror of what had happened.

Taeyeon's aggressor then placed his left foot on Taeyeon's head and began squeezing his foot down pressing Taeyeon's head against the cold hard floor. Taeyeon could only scream and cry in pain...

.....

.....

"Coward!!!!"

~~~I'm sorry Taeyeon- fans (-_-,)... this had to be done. The next one is more physical and well...~~~~~