Meat Buns...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufufufu drag0nr1der!!! you're so right hahaha I was actually reading Hansel and Gretel (the weird version) when I wrote it nyaknyaknyak (+_+) fufufufufufufu I'm glad we're on the same page kekekekeke

Warning: Some monsters are as easy as pie... kekekekekekekekekeke


"Meat Buns!!!!!!"

Sooyoung ran quickly and began to stuff her face with the meat buns on the table. The soft bread made her heart melt and the savory meat made her mind wonder, she was in heaven... In meat bun heaven... no in food heaven, she smiled widely, a piece of bread still hanging from , "I sho rucky!!" she said to herself. Some pieces of the bread flew out of her very full mouth. 

"Didn't you parents ever tell you not to talk while your mouth is full? You're wasting My precious food."

Sooyoung's eyes widened as she turned to the manly voice that was probably pissed at her eating His food. The manly voice came from a handsome man with long curly brown hair held by a golden crown of what looked like vine leaves. A couple of grapes came hanging from the corners of the crown covering his temples and the sides of his face. His eyes were green and his smile had this certain charm about it, that made your heart race even if you didn't want it to. He was topless,  apart from a golden necklace that held a silver crystal encased in it. His lower part was covered by a short skirt-like white cloth with green lining held together by a golden rope tied neatly around his waist. He was barefoot but it looked like his feet were perfectly taken care of, it was very clean and it kinda looked like he had a recent visit to a nail shop. The most jaw-dropping fact of this handsome guy was his very toned body that would be comparable to hallyu superstars.

"You can wipe the drool off your face now"

Sooyoung suddenly broke from her stare and wiped a non-existent drool from her face, the man just giggled and smiled at her again, "You seem to appreciate food." He asked, Sooyoung nodded. "I'm Dionysus, its nice to meet you... Umm.." he offered his hand, Soo wiped her right hand on her clothes and shook his hand happily, "I do,I do. I'm Sooyoung, certified shikshin." Something about this man was trust-worthy for her. He smiled again and pulled his hand from her grip, "Since we know each other. Let's feast!" He sat down the chair and randomly grabbed a wine bottle from his man-skirt and began drinking, he turned to her and tapped a free seat near him. She sat down and he gestured for to continue eating, which she happily obliged. No words were spoken and they continued eating and drinking, the man seemed amused at her and Sooyoung could feel him staring, she looked back at him and raised her eyebrow, "What?" the man just shook his head and drank more of his wine. 

Weirdo.. 

"Argh.. my head hurts.." Sunny woke up from a big headache only to find herself tied together with the other 7 girls who were still unconscious at a dungeon looking area. They were hanging from what appeared to be a pulley-type contraption that was slowly lowering them to what seemed to be a round pit that had several layers of rotating spikes. She felt her shoe slowly slipping from her foot, she tried to re-adjust its position but failed and the shoe ended up falling, the rotating spikes began to rotate in extreme speed as soon as the shoe touched it, thus shredding her poor little shoe. "What the " she said to herself, trying to remember how they all got there, but she couldn't remember. She turned her head sideways to look for an exit, her friends seemed totally knocked out and even though she tried waking them up, they still remained unmoved. She found what appeared to be an entrance, a small tunnel looking cavity on the wall, but it was elevated and aside from the pit that they were being lowered to, a burning furnace surrounded the area that made it seemingly impossible for them to escape even if they had cut the rope that tightly bound them together.. She sighed to herself..

"Why are we constantly in situations like this?" (Sorry Sunny-sama *cries in a corner (-_-,))

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Soo asked the man beside her while taking a bite of a delicious fried chicken. The man just smiled and shook his head, "I can't... This type of food doesn't satisfy me." He answered her. "Aish!" she munched away before continuing, "No wonder you have that kind of body. You're one of those diet freaks. Aish! How can you enjoy life if you keep starving yourselves." She explained to the man as she continued to eat. It felt as if she wasn't getting full at all, was she really that hungry? The man let out a small laugh. Sooyoung looked confusingly at him.

"I said, this type of food doesn't satisfy me."

Sunny kept sweating, the temperature from the furnace that surrounded them was slowly having an effect on their bodies as they lowered further towards the pit. She sighed, "If only Jess was awake this would've been a lot easier." She sighed again, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. What to do? What to do? Come on Sunny think of something." she said to herself. "There must be away to stop this thing from lowering us any further." She moved her body swaying the rope that held their bodies together, she tried to sway it so it could rotate and allow her to see the other parts of the dungeon. The rope evetually turned and she was able to see where the rope that held them came from. It was being rotated by a couple of small round gears that came from a hole in the ceiling. "Okay.. looks promising." she smirked. She looked at Yoona who was still unconscious beside her. She wiggled a bit until Yoona's head slowly moved towards her shoulder. "Okay, Sorry Yoong." She leaned her head towards Yoona's ear and bit it hard, hard enough that Yoona screamed and was finally awake. Yoona turned to her with a 'you bit me stare' "Yoong, we need your swords, were kinda in a very very unpleasant situation." Yoong looked around and understood her, she summoned her swords and looked at Sunny for instructions. "Okay, Yoong I need you to insert two of them in between those gears there." She pointed with and Yoona issued the command, her short swords positioned themselves perfectly as Sunny instructed and soon the rope stopped lowering. Sunny sighed in relief, "What now unnie?" Yoona turned to her.

"Now we just have to wake the others."

Sooyoung was getting bored of eating. This guy that was with her was just drinking, it's been silent for like forever. "Dude, is there any other thing to do, besides eat here?" Soo played with the chicken wing on her finger. "Hmmm.. well there is one thing.. but I'm reserving that for someone I'm waiting for." Soo turned to the man who was in deep thought, "Who?" she questioned him. He shrugged his shoulders and drank again, "I have no idea. I just know that I'm supposed to wait here for her." Sooyoung looked at him and he appeared to be genuinely sad, "How would you know who she is?" She questioned further, he looked at her and sighed, "I don't know either." Sooyoung face-palmed and sighed, "Dude! Are you serious?" he raised his eyebrow and looked at her questioningly, "How do you even know if she exists man?" She questioned him again, he turned away and drank from his bottle again, "Well... how do you know that these things exist." he gestured at the food on the table, "Well cause I can see them, I can smell them, I can taste them and I can feel them on my mouth." Sooyoung pointed inside , "I can't see her, I can't smell her, I can't taste her... but you see... I can feel her." he answered her, a hint of sadness in his words. Sooyoung began to think hard and deep, and then she remembered something, "I know!!" she shouted and fist pumped, as she stood. The man just stared at her, slightly confused.

"We can ask my friends!!"

Sunny and Yoona were busy waking the other girls. Yoona snuggled her head on the crook of Seohyun's neck, attempting to wake her up. While Sunny was trying to hit Hyo with her head, she tried and tried but to no avail, she sighed and took a look at Yoona, who looked like she was enjoying herself more than she was attempting to wake Seohyun, "Yah!!" she shouted which startled Yoona causing her to immediately pull her head up causing the crown on her head to hit Seohyun's jaw. The maknae woke up as she gasped in pain. Yoona apologetically smiled at the now woken up Seohyun, who glared at her. "Where are we unnie?" she asked, the two who just gave her an 'I don't really know' look.

"Who are your friends?" the man asked, "Well there's Taeng, Yuri, Jess, Hyo, Yoona, Seo, Tiff, and Bunny.. Wait! Oh no! I'm so dead!!" She stood up looking anxious and pacing back and forth. "What's wrong?" the man asked her, "I missed my Bunny's cooking!" she answered, before standing still and suddenly staring at the man with her, "W-What?" the guy seemed confused, "I'll take you with me, and we can explain to Bunny together." she grinned widely at him.

Boom!!!

"What the?" Sooyoung coughed at the dust from the sudden explosion from beneath the dining table. The food that was neatly and deliciously served were now splattered and scattered on the walls and floor. She waved the dust particles that filled the air, and as she slowly opened her eyes, they widened at the scene before her.

"Yah!!! Choi Sooyoung!!! Where have you been?!!?" Sunny shouted amidst the smoke, her fuming eyes and her stern pointing finger pose looked rather dashing in the most unprecedented way, that Sooyoung could only feel her jaw dropping as she continuously stared. "Heh, looks like the rats have escaped." the man beside her slyly smiled as he stood up. Sooyoung was puzzled, What the heck is happening here?"

The man moved his hands together forming a sort of pyramid, and within in a black energy formed, getting bigger and bigger as he concentrated. The ground beneath them shook and the other girls summoned their swords, Sooyoung just sat and stared, she was too stunned at the sudden change of events. "Rats deserve to die." he said, a black light surged from his chest and a huge explosion occurred causing the whole house to explode and the area completely wiped out. The girls gasped in pain as they stood their ground, slightly taken aback from the impact of the explosion. Everyone was hurt, everyone except Sooyoung who had was saved by an invinsible barrier around her. She turned to the man that was hurting her friends, he noticed her stare and looked back, "I really like talking to you, so don't worry. Let me just take of these rats and I'll rebuild our house." he stated, slowly turning back at the other girls who struggled to even stand up. He made a pyramid with his hands again and began charging black energy again. Sooyoung widened her eyes. She knew what he was about to do and she knew what she had to do. She had to save her friends..

The black light surged towards the girls again and a huge explosion enveloped the area. The man smirked, but it turned to a frown as he saw Sooyoung standing with her bastard sword in front of the other girls, she had taken the impact of the attack but was unharmed solely because her sword had absorbed his black energy. His eyes widened as he recognized the markings that began appearing on the blade of her sword. "Tsk... What took you so long?" he smirked and Sooyoung and the others were confused.

He levitated and moved towards Sooyoung, her eyes slowly turned red as she readied for his attack, but instead of attacking he embraced her, "I waited so long..." Sooyoung was too stunned to move, Sunny and the other girls were more confused. He sighed and placed his palm over his chest, "Time to do that other thing, I told you about." after saying that, a black light formed on his palm and another explosion occurred. Sooyoung coughed as she inhaled the dust and tried to wave it away from her. She opened her eyes and the silver crystal from his chest hovered towards her. It placed itself around her neck. She was confused and at the same time she was sad, but she felt his presence through the crystal. She closed her eyes and remembered his name...

 

"Dionysus.."


A/N: Fufufufufufu I'm thinking of more couple action on the next chapters, I know alot of you are missing some "private" time between our couple wahahahahahaha (+_+) don't worry, its coming ya'll!!!! Wahahahahaha anyways

Goodnight guys  ~~~~~~~~