Violence... Fraud... and Treachery...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: (^0^) fufufufu I'm revealing a lot in the next chapters... I think I might be able to do up until chapter 4 or 5... today... I hope... kekekekeke..

Violence The Seventh Born (Yoona POV)

A busted lip... A sprained wrist... Bleeding nose and my left eye almost closing from being too swollen as he hit it too much today... My stomach hurts from the constant kicking I've been receiving since this morning... and its not stopping any time soon.. "Dad... please stop..." I plead... no more tears in my eyes cause I can't cry anymore... There's a limit to everything I guess... Even my tears.. 

Blag!

He must've passed out... I pick myself up from the fetal position I was in. I take a look around this shabby house filled with newspaper, beer bottles and unwashed dishes. The old clock sitting on the coffee table had been broken to pieces from the impact of it hitting my face... 3:45... Sorry Clock my face is just too thick heh... I stumble as I try to walk towards the bathroom, limping from the constant pain in my stomach... my face... my... everywhere. I reach the sink and stare at my face thru the mirror Damn.. I guess I'll be missing school again today.. I look at my torn white blouse, the upper three buttons had been ripped out while the black necktie I was wearing had been suffocating me ever since he pulled it too hard. I loosen it, and open the faucet to a least wash my face with water. I place a handful of cold water on face... As I was looking at the blood mixing with clear water. I feel a pair of hands slowly encircling my waist.. I try to turn around but I can't... I can't move.. I feel person burying her face on my back... This feels different... I was to preoccupied to notice a sharp stinging sensation on my abdomen and when I did I've already felt the second hit.. I'm being killed, right now... Wow... What took you so long.. "Yoona... " She whispered... I felt my back was a bit wet... Are you crying? "Yoona... Let me love you please..." she clearly said.. How? I don't have anything left to love... "Yoona... sobs... Yoona... sobs I don't think I can do this" I looked down and I saw her hands trembling... Please... whoever you are... set me free already... "I love you... Yoona.." I felt the final and I couldn't control my eyes anymore and slowly... I begin to drift away...


Fraud The Eighth Born (Hyoyeon POV)

3:45... How long do you plan to read through all those stuff... I concentrated on his table top silver metal clock thingy to keep my mind from thinking about the new dance steps I was formulating in my mind...

"Hello Ms. Kim, I see you're very overly qualified for this position.. Are you sure about taking this job?" The man in the blue business suit asked me.

I smiled "Of course I am... I'm willing to learn new experiences through this very challenging career." My very sharp business tone came from the confidence I had using this borrowed female business suit I was wearing right now. Actually.. I really need this job dude..

"Well, I guess that's all we need. It was nice meeting you Ms. Kim, I look forward to working with you." He smiled as he stood up and offered his hand for a shake.

I shook it with gusto.. Finally!!! Someone stupid enough to fall for my fake references and background.. nyahaha

I paced slowly towards the entrance to his office when I felt my back hurt a bit, I tried to reach for it but I couldn't move. Sh*t

I froze when I saw a black figure in front of me stabbing me on the chest. My eyes travel to the point where it hit and with a swift motion this person took her knife out.. "Looks like you need to trust me now Hyo..." What? "Sorry Hyo.." I was stabbed again... I couldn't control my eyes anymore and slowly... I begin to drift away...


Treachery The Last Born (Sunny POV)

"Sunny.. you know you're my best friend right?" Taeyeon keeps telling me

"Yes, Tae, and you can tell me anything... you know that right?" I reasssured her.. Sorry... Tae.. you're really not my bestfriend.

"Actually.. There is something I've always wanted to tell you..." She seemed aprehensive, but... I let the silence envelope us for a minute... or two... or three..

I look up at the digital clock hanging up above the entrance of the cafeteria we were eating at.. 3:45.. break time's almost over.

"Sunny.. I'm in love.." 

"Yeah.. okay... Wait.. Wait! What???" I stood up and everybody looked at me.

"Shh!!! Sunny... keep quiet..." "Who's the lucky guy?" I smirked and continued to munch on my sandwhich... Its me.. right? You're in love with me right?

"Its a girl" I knew it... I knew you felt the same Tae "Oh... So who's the lucky girl?" I asked

......

......

......

"Tae.."

I look up at her and find a tall girl in her place.. I raised an eyebrow at her and tried to leave but... I couldn't... it was like I was glued to my seat.. The skinny girl with the short brown hair stood up I wish I could tell her to help me up... I tried to talk but my mouth wasn't moving.. She placed both her hands on my shoulders, and I can;t help but raise an eybrow at her weirdness Hey.. I don't even know you.. .At the corner of my eye, I see a blade from my left side A knife... seriously? She pointed the knife at me and before I could shout kidnapping, she stabbed me two times, with it... Who the are you!! I'll kill you once I get to move again!

"I know you can't love me now Sunny Bunny" Sunny-Bunny?? You Man! "Don't say that please... you're hurting me... but I still love you... I love you more than food.. I promise... You'll be number one Bunny." WEIRD-O! I felt it... she struck me again and  I couldn't control my eyes anymore and slowly... I begin to drift away...