Memories...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Kekekekeke my updates are getting slower as I age kekekeke joke, I'm sorry guys if there's been a hold up on my updates but, the truth is I'm actually studying (-_-')... Yup.. I'm studying for an exam I have to take on April (^0^) hahahaha... I have to pass to get accepted in med school soooo... sigh... oh wells.. its not that I can't pass, its just that my parents kinda expect a lot so... Sorry, Sorry, Sorry kekeke (+_+), I'll try to still keep on updating but oh wells... No promises (>_>)

Anyways here's the update!!


"Yuri-ah.."

"Yes, Appa?"

"Do you really like seeing me in those competition photos that much? I don't even look good in those hahaha."

"Kekeke.. I know, those swimming trunks really showed your skinny legs hahaha. Its disgusting hahaha"

"Then why do you keep looking at them?"

"Umm.. Cause when I see them.. I'm reminded of how great my dad is."

"Aww, do you really mean that? or do you just want me to buy you that motorcycle you were showing me in that magazine yesterday? hahaha"

"Of course I do! You're the best dad, a girl could ever have! But I still want the big bike though kekeke."

"Aish, jinja! Come here you! Hahaha, don't worry we'll look at it tomorrow."

A sudden body shake and Yuri felt the need to open her eyes.. What stared at her wasn't her father rather a new face she couldn't remember if she had seen before. This man's face was huge and so was his body size but the look on his face reminded Yuri of her father on earth.. They had the same gaze upon her.. A warm gaze.. The person who looked down on her smiled and Yuri felt the bed stir as the person had gotten up from sitting beside her on the bed. Her head was still aching but she somehow managed to look around and notice the light that seemed to blind her a bit coming from both sides, as two large windows provided the needed ventilation and sunlight to the room she was currently in. The soft matress beneath her was comforting and the large pillars and stone arch that formed the front of the bed looked like an ancient Roman room she'd previously seen in the movies. There were big flower pots with violet flowers arranged in them, and a few stone statues of small lions that decorated the room.

She pushed herself up to a sitting position and again she found the huge man standing beside one of the large windows and staring outside. "Who are you? and where the hell am I?" she asked. The man just remained quiet for a moment, and weirdly enough she wasn't disturbed by it. She moved her body to the side of the bed, her head was still in pain and she held it in between her legs, trying to remember what had happened before. It finally dawned on her that she was knocked out by someone before going back to were her friends were. Her body jolted up as she remembered the one girl she was about to return to.

"Hey! I'm asking where I am, and what about Sica and the others. Where are they? What are you trying to do? What do you want?" She kept asking endless questions but the man seemed unaffected by her. He just continously stared and kept quiet. Yuri was getting irritated, she was confused as to why they had brought her here but she was more concerned about her friends and her girlfriend to even care.

"Yah!"

The door suddenly opened revealing a tall raven-haired girl wearing the same armour that the man she was with was wearing. She had a tray of food on her hands and an innocent smile on her face. Yuri was getting more confused. "Good morning, Master." the tall raven haired girl greeted her. The girl came closer and Yuri became agitated. She summoned her sword and the girl backed away instantly. "Don't come close! Tell me where I am now!" she shouted, "Master..." the short girl just mumbled and finally the man who stood there tilted his head in Yuri's direction. His warm gaze still evident and a small smile forming on his lips. "Its no use, Master. You've grown weak from being with those mortals." he said. His low voice again reminded Yuri of her father's voice... They were, on some level the same but Yuri could tell the difference right away. "Shut up!" Fire enveloped her arm and she released a fire attack on the man standing across from her. The man simply held his palm up and the fire was instantly absorbed into it. Yuri's eyes widened and she again released another fire attack followed by a flamethrower attack as well, but her attacks failed as the man just absorbed every attack with his palm.

"The weak can not battle the strong. Your heart has weakened, and it is my duty as your servant to bring your power back. Even if that means forcing it out of you."

...

"No... Please don't take her away from me..."

"Yuri.."

"Yuri.."

"Yuri!!!!"

Jessica shouted as she woke up from her deep slumber.. She's been having the same dream over and over again, ever since Yuri was taken away.. It has been a few days since Yuri was taken but she couldn't even go to where she is and save her, the damage on her body was too severe. Her body was covered with bandages, as she allowed herself to heal from the wounds that she and the others had gotten from their previous encounter with Odin. She was in pain but what hurt her more was her broken heart as she remembered how she was powerless to stop those monsters from taking Yuri away from her.. It was too heartbreaking... and the thought of this happening before had crossed her mind. She has been thinking about it lately, how she and Yuri was always being separated like this? Was it her fault? Maybe she wasn't supposed to get back together with Yuri... Maybe she was the reason all of this happened... Maybe she wasn't mean to be with her... her eyes gave out, and there she was crying... again..

"Jessi.."

Jessica lifted her head and her clouded eyes met Tiffany's, as the latter stood near the door. Tiffany was the first of them to be fully healed and she began taking care of everyone else with the help of Daddy P, who as Tiffany had previously told her, helped them and sheltered them as well. Tiffany moved closer to her and sat beside her, rubbing her back and trying her best to console her. "Don't worry, we'll get her back." Tiffany hugged her, "What if we don't Tiff?"

"We will unnie."

Jessica and Tiffany found Seohyun coming in from outside and smiling at them while holding a plate of food with her hands. She came closer to the two girls and offered the plate of food to Jessica as she sat down together with them. "But first we need to get back on our feet." Seohyun smiled reassuringly and Jessica's tears finally ended. "Umm.. Seo." Tiffany mumbled and the maknae and Jessica turned their attention to her. "Ummm... Is.. Is Taetae okay?" Tiffany said in a low tone, her head slightly lowered. "She's still not talking to you?" Jessica asked and Tiffany just gave a small nod. "She is unnie." Seohyun answered. "Why is she still mad though? Haven't you talked to her yet? I mean did something even happen between you and your obsessed monster?" Jessica asked again and Tiffany just gave a defeated sigh.. "She doesn't want to talk to me Jess.. I wanted to explain everything but she just shuts me out.. and NO, nothing happened.. You guys came just in time.. Well she did but.. I think she thinks something DID happen." Tiffany explained. "Sigh... What is it with them?" This time it was Seohyun who sighed, and Jessica and Tiffany looked at her confused. "What do you mean, THEM?" Jessica asked, "Did you and Yoona get into a fight too?" Tiffany asked as well. "I don't know unnie... ever since Yuri-unnie was kidnapped. Yoona's become so cold and she spaces out a lot... I ask her what's wrong and she just tells me she's fine when obviously she isn't." Seohyun's cheerful face became sad and the two older girls were a bit concerned. "I just don't get it unnie... I mean I'm easy to talk to right?" Seohyun asked, her voice cracking a bit, her eyes getting a bit teary.

"Sigh... My girlfriend gets kidnapped. Yours thinks you cheated and yours is acting out... Sigh.. What a mess."

"Master Yuri, please eat something.." the tall girl who introduced herself as Sulli kept pushing th food tray near the tanned girl who was sitting on the bed irritated. They were both alone now since the huge man had gotten out of the room a few minutes ago. "Master." the girl poked her shoulder, "Yah! Can you stop calling me Master!" Yuri glared at the tall girl who lowered her head and pouted at her. "Hey! You shouldn't talk to her like that!" Another person enters the room, this time this person had short hair. "Amber- Hyung! You shouldn't shout at Master Yuri." Sulli protested, "What?! No! She shouted at you and even if she's Lord Odin's pet doesn't mean WE have to follow her." Amber crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Yuri. "She's not his pet!" "Is too" "She isn't" the two girls kept bickering and Yuri was at a loss for words.

"Shut up you two."

A cold voice suddenly came out of nowhere and the two girls stopped arguing. A tall, slim figure entered the room as well and somehow her stare made Yuri remember the icy glare of her beloved Jessica. "Look if you're not gonna eat, then don't. But if I were you, I would." she said calmly and Yuri's eyes studied her... "Why?" she finally asked and the girl just shrugged her shoulders before turning around to leave, but before she did, a few words escaped and Yuri was surprised but she finally found her determination to get out of this place one again.

"You're right... How am I supposed to go back to her if I'm this weak."

Yoona was walking aimlessly on the streets of the City of Coin. It was getting dark but she didn't care enough to be troubled by it. She wanted to be alone and Seohyun was getting on her nerves by asking her every minute if she was okay and if she wanted to talk about something.. But Yoona didn't want to.. She didn't want to talk about anything, she was just worried. After all, her half-sister DID get kidnapped and just before that she alsmost got killed. She sighed as she stopped walking and her gaze found a nearby bench. She walked up to it and sat down. She leaned her head back and stared at the starless sky above her. She closed her eyes and thoughts of her past came flooding her mind.

-Flashback-

"Umma!"

Little Yoona came running from the door towards the kitchen were she knew her mother was cooking dinner. She knew her father wasn't there yet and she took this ooportunity to come home early and give her mother a few flowers she picked from the nearby park. It was her mom's birthday and she knew all too well that her father would be out drinking during this time of the year.

"Oh Yoona-ah. How was school?"

Yoona's mom glanced at her smiling before drawing her attention back to the vegetables that she was cutting on the counter top of their small kitchen. Little Yoona grinned and held the yellow flowers behind her and sneaked sideways so her mother wouldn't see them. She reached the stool near the counter top and sat on top of it. Her mother raised an eyebrow at her as she sliced a couple of carrots, but Yoona continued to smile. "What are you up to?" her mother asked and Yoona just giggled a bit and her mother stopped what she was doing. "Yoona." her mother said as she placed her hands on her hips, "Ne Umma?" Yoona mischievoulsy answered, "What are you hiding?" Her mother smiled again tilting her head sideways to get a glimpse of what Yoona held behind her. Yoona giggled again and finally showed the flowers to her mom. Her mother was surprised for a while but she took the flowers and smelled them in front of Yoona. Yoona watched as her mother held the flowers close to her heart, her mother's gaze turning into loving eyes as she held each petal gently with her fingers.

"Oh Yoona.. You're so much like your father... I wish you could meet him someday, he's a really good man."

-End of Flashback-

Yoona opened her eyes and again stared at the sky, "Umma.. He must really be a good man since Yuri-unnie's so nice.." she closed her eyes yet again as she felt a tear escaping and running down her cheek. She allowed herself to be immersed in the coldness and silence of the night.

 

"I wish I did meet him... but I know I can't... Its just like you said.. Some truths are meant to be hidden."


A/N: kekeke so some flashback from Yoona's past and more to be revealed soon about her relationship with Yuri. Oh and looks like Tiff and Seo have couple problems kekekeke oh wells. Let's fix them up in the next chapter kekeke (+_+)

Anyways, as always thank you for the love and support! Love yah guys!

See you on the next update~~~~~>