Limbo... Lust... and Gluttony

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Please take note that the bolded words mean they aren't talking more like thinking, it that makes sense. I had hoped this chapter wouldn't be long but.... Oh well... Sorry (x_x)

Limbo... The First Born (Taeyeon's POV)

"Taeyeon..."

Huh?? Who's there? Why can't I see anything?

       "Do you believe me?..."

What is there to believe? ....What?? ...Why is everything black?

              "Do you trust me?"

Trust... I don't know what you're talkin' about... Get me outta here!!

                  " Please believe me... "

What??

"Taeyeon!"

What?!

"Wake up!!"

Shut up!!!!!

I force open my eyes only to find myself panting and sweating... I feel my chest rapidly adjusting to my breathing as I look around the room and struggle to get myself up from my bed. What was that? A nightmare? I shake my head and glance at the clock beside my study lamp on the table on my right... 3:45... Sigh.. It's too early to get up for school... I lie on my back again as I strech my arms out trying to feel the soft cotton bedsheet allowing my eyes to close... Believe? Pfft.. You've gotta be kidding me... Of all people... Me?? Me whose lost interest in believing in anything... In anyone... Tsk! Stupid dream...

If anyone can make me believe... That would be a miracle...

I slowly begin to drift away in sleep again, only to feel a cold breeze lingering on top me, but I can't open my eyes or move my body.. A few moments later I feel a pair of hands slowly pressing against my neck. Am I dreaming again? The grip tightens and I feel like I'm losing air. Whoa! Stop.. I can't breathe. I still can't open my eyes nor can I move my body. The grip still tightens and I feel like dying. Am I really going to die like this....... No.... Open your eyes Taeyeon. You can't die like this! Open your eyes!!

I open my eyes as I see a blurry black figure with long red hair on top of me. Strangling me. What the heck? I try to move my arms but I can't. I try to focus on her face but I can't, I'm losing air... then the grip loosens, I only feel one hand now.. Is she letting me live? I guess I'm still luc.. My thoughts were broken as I see her lifting a kitchen knife with her free hand, my eyes widen and the next thing I know I feel a sharp stab on my chest. No way! She stabbed me!! She pulls it out and I feel like crying now, and again she pierces me with the knife. I feel tears rolling down my face now, as I feel the mixture of pain and a wet feeling because of the blood oozing out from my wounds. She stops and for a moment I felt like she was admiring her work, then she leans closer to my face and I feel her chest on mine. Why can't I see her face? She's leaning closer and all I can make out is a sad smile on her face.

"Taetae..." she says. "I love you.. Taetae" and with that I felt another stab and a pair of lips pressed against mine, I couldn't control my eyes anymore and slowly.. I begin to drift away...


Lust... The Second Born (Jessica POV)

Blag!

I just allowed my bag to fall on the granite floor...

He moves closer and I feel his lips pressed roughly mine.

"Baby.. your so hot...Ah..." I hear him through our deep passionate kiss as I feel him touching my back my , caressing it while going under my shirt to feel my chest then under the skirt of my school uniform.

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and place my arms around his neck. I feel my back pressed against the lockers, I wince as he presses me harder. Why did I even agree to do it in the chemistry lab? Great... just great. Aish! Jessica,! Pabo-yah! What if his co-teachers see us? Such a bad boy Mr. Lee Donghae, you bad bad boy..

"Babe.." he whispers in my ear, and I get so as he the sensitive part of my neck. Dammit!! Why are Literature teachers soo hot? At the corner of my eye I could barely see the wall clock.. 3:45, oh no! 15 minutes more and the hallways will be flooded with students, Sh*t!

I close my eyes and lean back as he plants kisses on my jawline towards my collarbone, Why does his kiss feel more gentle now? And his hands are really soft but really cold? It feels like a girls lips rather than Donghae's... Oh god... it turns me on more... Wait!! What??? I open my eyes, and to my surprise it is a girl. What the heck??? Before I could react she presses her lips against mine and bites my lower lip alowing her to enter with her pink muscle. I try to push her away but my hands aren't cooperating and I'm slowly melting into the kiss until I felt a sharp object which I can only assume to be a knife, piercing through my skin... It hurts... but I can't move. She removes it and I feel my shirt becoming wet with the blood, and without warning she stabs me again. Why is she stabing me? She allows me to breathe as the kiss ended. She leans over to my ear, and I can feel her cold breath.. "S-Sica... I'm sorry.."  she says, "I Love you... Sica" and like a weird coincidence, as soon as I felt my heart beat, I felt another stab to my abdomen... I couldn't control my eyes anymore and slowly.. I begin to drift away...


Gluttony... The Third Born (Sooyoung POV)

"Meat buns! Meat Buns! Steamed Meat Buns!!!!"

"Meat buns! Meat Buns! Steamed Meat Buns!!!!" I sang as I marched along the alleyway 2 blocks from the Famous Seoul Steamed Meat Buns. I'm always happy as I get to eat these famous meat buns. At least I don't have to think about how depressing my life is... I continue along my path until I reach the famous store. I pushed the swinging door open and as soon as I step in, I was greeted by the two elders who owned the place, they knew me already since I always buy everything... and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING!!!

I take my seat at the usual table reserved only for me at the end, and soon plates of meat buns came, and I devoured them all, don't get me wrong I ain't fat... Believe me... Maybe that's why I eat too much... Whatever. I look up and see an old clock hangin on the beam of the store. 3:45.. time to eat meat buns.

I've about finished my fifth plate now, too consumed and concentrated on eating, I failed to notice a person behind me, until I felt a sudden bolt of pain on my right shoulder. I drop all the meat buns on my hands, and I turn my head to see a petite blonde girl back hugging me, while lifting a knife with blood on it... my blood. I wanted to shout at her but I couldn't... I don't know why? Oh my gaaaawd, Have I just suffered a ????. She moves the knife around my shoulder and points the sharp part over my chest. No!!! Please Don't!!! I still Have five plates of MEAT BUNS!!! Without warning, she stabs me again with the knife !!!!! Sh*t just got real!!! She moves a bit closer to my ear and leaned her head on mine, and I would've swore I heard a slight sob, until she began to speak.. "I love you... even if you love food more than me..." her breath seemed so soothing, "I love you, Youngie-ah" and after the pet name, she stabs me again, I couldn't control my eyes anymore and slowly.. I begin to drift away...