The Heist... Part 3

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Hello again my readers kekekeke (+_+) sorry for the very very very late update, I knew I promised you guys the update after christmas but I was too... umm... nevermind, anyways I'll be releasing my second story soon. Just finished the first chapter... hope you guys anticiapte it and love it just the same as this one kekekeke (^0^) I feel like I'm asking too much but.. you guys love me right? kekeke

Without further ado!

Warning: Hyo's Team... is ed.. kekekeke not literally though (^0^)


"Okay Yoong, Tell me where to go."

As soon as Taeyeon's words registered through the receiver, Yoona typed viciously on the keyboard and soon windows showing video footage of the corridors of the building opened. She instructed her unnie while constantly checking and reminding her of possible guards which Taeyeon, with her unknown stealthy karate skills instantly knocked out them out. Yoona was amazed and somehow this possibility of gaining leverage over the casino gave her hope... Hope that she had lost a few moments ago.. Seohyun who was sitting beside her couldn't help but smile.. finally Yoona was back to her old self.. But.. amongst the outside bliss, she still felt the intense worry for the others who have yet to repond to them..

"Once you reach the next flight of stairs unnie, open the door to the hallway. The device is located on the third room on the left."

Taeyeon gave a simple nod, she was in the emergency staricase of the building, holding a semi-automatic pistol with one hand, she stole from one of the guards she knocked out. She kept near the door entrance and slowly pushed the door open. She looked around for a bit and quietly creeped up towards the third door as Yoona had instructed. She turned the knob, unfortunately for her it was locked.

"Gator Yoo, its locked."

"I see.. Give me a sec Puppy Tae-unnie.."

Taeyeon could hear faint clicks from a keyboard in the background, she sighed and turned her head sideways, making sure that she was alone in the hallway.

Clank!

Taeyeon noticed the door unlocking and went inside slowly. She noticed the room was pure white, from the tiled floor up to the walls. Faint red beams were traversing the room from different points, guarding what seemed to be a small ipad looking device on top of a small pedestal.

"Unnie, be careful, those red beams are laser beams, the ones that can cut through your skin, or burn you. I can't access the portal to remove the lasers in that room. You have to cross over them, yourself."

"Great... Now I know why you chose me in the first place."

A small giggle was heard through the receiver, Midgets have their advantages, sigh... She took small steps forward to the first row of laser beams. There were about 4 red beams positioned horizontally from wall to wall. She took a deep breath and leaned herself forward in between the second and third laser. She slowly moved one of her legs towards the opposite area. She could feel her back aching from her awkward position, and sweat started to form on her forehead. A strand of hair from her loosely tied bun, escaped and landed towards the red beam in front of her face, instantly, the hair was burned.

"Oh, sh*t.."

She mumbled, but surely enough she crossed the row of lasers. There was only about two steps before the next laser beams, this time they were positioned vertically, and the hollow spaces in between were a bit tighter than the first one. She took another deep breath before positioning herself in between the lasers. She turned her head towards the side facing the device. The laser beam in front of her was only about an inch away, and she could feel the heat radiating from the concentrated energy, she managed to pass it but a slight burn on her cheek was evident. She rubbed it to ease the pain, and proceeded to the last array of laser beams before the device. This time the laser beams were positioned in a criss-cross pattern, small hollow boxes formed in between them which could only fit one hand... a small hand.

"Gator Yoo. I think I can't cross this one."

"Hmm.. Unnie.. Is it possible for you to reach the device though? We only need to input the code and we're good."

"That sounds easier said than done, Yoong."

"Heh.. Its the only way unnie."

Taeyeon sighed.. The things I do for my friends... She removed her coat and began folding the sleeve of her white shirt up to her shoulder. The hollow box was too small that she might end up burning her clothes, which  could escalate into burning her skin together with it. She took a few steps near the array of laser beams and slowly placed her hand inside the central hollow space. It went in and she could finally reach the screen of the tablet. She tapped the screen and a medium-sized grey box appeared against the black background. Slightly below it was an on screen keyboard.

"Gator Yoo, I'm in. What's the passcode?"

"Okay, unnie.. The passcode is---."

"Hello!? Hello?!"

A familiar husky voice from another line interrupted their conversation. Yoona, Seohyun and Taeyeon, knew that voice all too well, that they widened their eyes. Yoona turned her head from the monitor to Seohyun, who was equally shocked. Seohyun shook her head and held her receiver close to .

"Unnie! This is Baby Hyun.. Come over unnie!"

"Sica! This one still works!"

The three heard Yuri speaking in the background. Faint short breaths could be heard from the other line, some footsteps as well.

"Baby Hyun, this is Ice-Sica. We barely managed to escape that eight-headed snake monster thing, but everyone's badly injured, especially Soo and Hyo, they've lost a lot of blood, and Soo's turning pale. We need help.. like N-O-W, right NOW"

"W-What? Omo unnie. Don't worry, Tae-unnie's already trying to disarm the blocking device, please.. just hang in there."

"Yeah, yeah okay. But hurry.. I have a bad feeling about this.."

With Jessica's last words, Taeyeon arm slightly shivered causing her to move it out of place and near one of the laser beams.

"Argh!!"

She winced in pain. Her endurance from her position was also taking a toll on her.

"Unnie, be careful!"

She heard Yoona shout from the other line, she sighed and smiled a bit. Even if she was hurt from the burn, she was indeed relieved that the other team had finally responded.

"The passcode Yoong."

"Ah.. right. The passcode unnie is, P-I-N-K"

"Okay, pink.."

She pressed enter and a new entry box appeared. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"There's a secondary passcode Yoong."

"Yes unnie.. the next one is M-O-N-S-T-E-R"

"Alright.. monster it is."

Pink Monster? kekeke what kind of joke passcode is that? Taeyeon laughed inside her head, although her face could clearly show the wide grin she had. The screen showed a sort of loading screen, and after a few minutes, the screen showed three small boxes.

REPAIR DEVICE

DISABLE DEVICE

SELF-DESTRUCT MANSION

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow and pressed the disable function. Which yet again had a new entry box, asking for a new passcode. How many passcodes did this guy place in here?? was what she thought.

"There's another passcode."

"Hmm.. unnie.. I can't access that part of the software.."

"What? Then what are we gonna do, Yoong?"

"I don't really know unnie... Maybe we could try to type any passcode we could think of."

"Yoong!?" (Seohyun)

"What?!" (Yoona)

"We can't do that, first off all, we might end up locking the system, if we put too many passcodes in. Second, how many words would be the possible passode to this, do you know how long it'll take before we could isolate the most probable code?" (Seohyun)

Taeyeon sighed deeply. They were now so close... only to be stopped by another passcode that Yoona couldn't hack. There must be a way.. there must be something.. she thought deeply. She stared at the entry box and noticed some other words written below the entry box...

it was...

a riddle..

"Umm Yoong, I think I found something."

"You found a clue unnie?"

"I think so.. its a riddle."

"What does it say unnie? I might be able to help you on that. I love riddles."

Seohyun intercepted, and Taeyeon tried to register the words in her head, since they were written in a relatively smaller fonts making it hard to recognize them.

"What kind of room..."

Taeyeon began, and on the other side, Seohyun quietly listened.

"has no.."

"doors or windows."

"What kind of room has no doors or windows?"

Taeyeon repeated the entire statement. Seohyun remained silent as she placed her hand underneath her chin, thinking deeply of the possible answer, and Yoona could only furrow her eyebrows at the question. A smile slowly formed from Seohyun's lips and Yoona felt confused, had she already solved the riddle? What kind of answer could it possible be? Why was she tempted to kiss her right now? these thoughts clouded Yoona's mind. Seohyun's smile widened and she held the receiver close to .

"Unnie.. I think I know the answer."

"Okay.. What is it?"

"The answer is...."

Meanwhile, four other girls, bleeding and beaten up, struggled to move from hallway to hallway. Yuri was helping Sooyoung walk, her hand over her shoulder to prevent her from falling. Jessica on the other hand was helping Hyoyeon with the same position, although they were behind Yuri and Sooyoung, who were busy trying out different doors. Most of the doors in the hallway were locked, and they needed a place to hide. Yuri managed to open one of the last few doors and turned slightly to Jessica.

"Let's stay in here for a while.."

Jessica simply nodded and everyone entered the room, which was a storage for cleaning materials. They both allowed Sooyoung and Hyoyeon to sit down. Both the injured girls struggled to keep conscious, and what was worse, they were both turning pale.

"What now?"

Jessica turned to Yuri who stood up and began looking for something. "We need to stop the bleeding, Sica. Try to look for any cloth we could bind their wounds in." Yuri rummaged through the different objects in the counter. Jessica also stood up and did the same. She found a few pieces of cloth and gave them over to the tanned girl. Yuri smiled at her and slowly lifted Sooyoung's shirt. The shikshin had been wounded on her abdomen, and the bite marks from the huge snake looked like several knife stabs arranged in a semi-circular pattern. They were bleeding profusely and some parts had started to turn violet. Yuri wrapped her abdomen with the cloth to at least stop the bleeding a bit, earning a few pained gasps from Sooyoung. She moved over to Hyoyeon who had a similar injury, only the affected part was her left shoulder. She bandaged the girl's wounds as well. When she finished, both injured girls were still out of strength. If only their powers weren't blocked, they could have healed themselves by now. Yuri's worry was evident on her face and silence filled the room.

"Heh.. Didn't know you cared that much Yul..."

Sooyoung broke the silence, she had a weak smile. "Yah! Don't waste anymore of your energy by talking." Jessica moved shook her head, she was equally worried as Yuri, and she wasn't prepared to lose any of her new found friends. "Hehe... Ice princess cares.. I could actually feel goosbumps running down my spine." Sooyoung continued to joke around, her eyes growing weaker by the second. Hyoyeon began coughing roughly, she held with her hand and when she stopped and opened her palm... blood was all over it. Some of her coughed up blood was still in and she could taste the metallic liquid. Yuri and Jessica looked at each other. The wounds seemed worse than they anticipated. "Yuri..." Jessica mumbled and Yuri turned her look towards both girls... "I know.." she answered Jessica with a worried face. Both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looked as if life was slowly being taken away from them. Hyoyeon continued to cough out blood while Sooyoung was now having nosebleeds... Yuri and Jessica knew what was happening.. It pained them to watch these two girls going through this, and they were powerless to help them...

It was hard...

It was hard watching...

Watching both of them...

...

...

...

...

Die...


A/N: Two questions for you guys:

1) What's the answer to the riddle? kekekeke (+_+)

2) Who's going to die soon? kekekekeke oh wells I think spoiled too much...

But you know, they say miracles happen when you least expect it, so... don't mourn too much wahahahahahaha (^0^)

See you guys soon ~~~~~~~~~>