Attitude

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 


I wasn't in a good mood for two reasons today. One, my car decided not to start so I had to take the fricking bus and two, Jessica was being a complete and didn't tell me anything about what information she had gathered from that class which frustrated me to no end. I was determined to get it out of her today, especially since I had a tutoring session after school.

I sped through all my classwork and by lunch time, I had sat down where we usually sat and waited impatiently for Jessica's arrival. As soon as she sat down, the interrogation began.


"Yah, you've been avoiding me"

"Not really, I've just been busy" she shrugged. Funny, very funny.

"Spill"


Jess opened to talk and then I saw her eyes glance to something behind me. As soon as I started to turn to see what it was, she grabbed my head and kissed me. What the actual ?! I struggled to pull my head back and I heard all the "ooooo's" and the "damn this is hot" comments in the background. I opened my eyes and saw her still looking behind me before letting me go.


"What the hell Jessica?!"

"Sorry, I needed to do that" again she glanced behind me, what was so ing interesting? I turned around and then I saw....


Miss Kim, in the teacher's lunch line, looking straight at my table, no emotion on her face.


", that was your big plan?" 

"Mhm." Jessica smirked and her lips, making sure Taeyeon saw it. "She hides her facial expressions well."

"Huh? Are you going to tell me what you know or not?" I was starting to become frustrated, I had Miss Kim next and I needed to know.

"I think I'm just gonna let you figure it out" Jess said before leaving me at the table alone. you.

 

After lunch I walked into Miss Kim's classroom and sat down amongst my classmates who I could hear were still talking about my kiss with Jessica. Urgh just shutup, s.


Miss Kim walked in or more like stormed in, a scowl on her face I noticed and slammed her textbooks onto her table. Someone was in a bad mood....


"Afternoon. I need you to read from pages 140 to 210 in your textbooks. It but it's necessary" I couldn't even describe her voice...it wasn't the usual soft and velvety one I was used to. Maybe she's on her period.


Because of her obvious mood, everyone became silent and got straight to work. I didn't know whether I had different work or not, so to find out, I tentatively raised my hand and was shot a glare by none other than Miss Kim.


"What is it?"

"I uh..um" Nice one Tiff.

"You do what the others are doing" she said before looking away and sitting in her chair, flopping down like I would instead of placing herself nicely like I was used to seeing her do.

 

I opened my textbook and glanced to make sure she wasn't looking before getting my phone out and hiding it in the book. I made sure it was on silent before texting Jessica.


-Jess she is in a foul mood. I'm not even joking she's terrifying-


I glanced up to see her huff in her seat whilst looking at a textbook....and then she looked at me. She was like Medusa, I was turned to stone and couldn't look away. 


"Read Miss Hwang" Oh so we are back to Miss Hwang are we?


I rolled my eyes and then looked at my phone - 1 new message- I opened it up expecting to find an explanation on why Miss Kim was acting this way but all I read was....


-LOL-


Lol? That's it? That's ing it? What a complete dickhead, I don't know why I call her my friend I ask her to help me, she makes me think that she will and then tells me to figure it out on my own! 


-Yah, tell me what you know!- I texted, I didn't think I could get through our tutoring session with her acting like a demon and without knowing what Jessica had to say.

-Wow Tiff, just wow- Was the reply. Urgh you know what? you Jessica, you.


I put my hand up and waited for Miss Kim to notice me.


"Can I go to the toilet?" I asked. I needed to get out of here, the air was suffocating me.

"Hurry" she replied.


Knowing Jessica had another free period, I rang her and made her agree to come to the toilet right away as I needed to talk to her. She came a while after a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter