Hiding

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up to the best feeling and sight I've ever had. Taeyeon was asleep beside me, her beautiful face turned towards me, her legs entwined with mine and a protective arm flung over my body. I heard the slightest snore coming from her and it just made her even more adorable.

I couldn't help but stare....her perfect skin, perfect nose, perfect lips. God, I've never felt so happy. Was this love? 
I froze when she shifted and her lips before yawning like an adorable puppy but then falling still once again. I couldn't hold back the urge to move a piece of hair that had fallen over her nose away. As soon as I touched her skin, I felt those electrical impulses once again.

I stared at those lips and leaned in to capture them with mine. Even after sleep they were moist, luscious, soft.... I heard her groan and then felt her arm around me move to position itself behind my head, pulling me closer. She opened and allowed my tongue to enter.


"Mmmm" she moaned before pulling away and sitting up to rub her eyes from sleep. She then turned and looked at me, eyes slightly squinted and a smile on her face. "Good morning" she yawned again.

"Morning, how is it possible that you look so good after waking up?" I asked.


She gave really awkward aegyo and I burst out laughing, pushing her playfully. She pushed me back and then we were in a play fight. She grabbed my wrists and forcefully pinned them down beside my head, looking down on me with those eyes.


"Pinned ya" she winked. I huffed and struggled beneath her but she was strong. "Fail" she said at my attempt, sticking her tongue out like a kid. 

"Let me up" I whined but giggled when she made a sad face.

"Nuh uh" 


I leaned up to kiss her and we got lost in each other's lips until I heard footsteps outside my bedroom door and then knocking. I have never acted so fast, I pushed Taeyeon out of my bed and she fell with a thud and a groan. I shushed her and then shoved her into the very cramped space under the bed.


"I'm sorry baby" I whispered when she shot me evils while trying to make herself a little more comfortable. I saw the bottom of the bed was pushing against her chest so I gave a sympathetic look but held my finger to my lips.
I then went to my bedroom door, looked back to see whether it was obvious she was under there and then opened the door, letting my dad walk in. 


"Hey Tiff, were you okay last night by yourself?" He asked as he pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah I was fine dad" I smiled and pulled away after a few moments, my heart pounding from nervousness.

"What did you get up to?" He went over to my bed and sat down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter