Studied

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

It was fair to say that I wasn't that excited to see her today in class. One, because I didn't have a tutor session to look forward to and two, I didn't want her to dissapoint me like she had done yesterday. I had small hope that she might act normally but I didn't hold my breath, I walked in and sat beside Nichkhun who gave me an apologetic smile and I gave the smallest smile ever back, barely anything. If he wanted me, he was going to have to grovel. I placed my head on the desk and waited for my heartache to begin.


"Good morning"


My head shot up and I saw a gross, fat guy walking in. What the ? Where was Taeyeon? I leaned forward to look out the classroom door where he just entered from and couldn't see anybody else. My heart was beating like crazy, why wasn't she here?


"I'll be taking over for Miss Kim today, so get your textbooks out and turn to page 130. I have worksheets here for all of you except Tiffany, Tiffany where are you?"


I held my hand up pathetically and he walked over to give me another exam paper. I mumbled my thanks and got on with my work, this day ing . 


........


"Hey Jess" I sighed as I sat down next to her at lunch, she turned to me and rolled her eyes

"Lighten up you big lump. So your babe isn't here...big whoop."

"She's not my babe"

"Well I was talking about Khun but it seems you have teach on your mind huh?" Oh that ing smirk, it was so different from Taeyeon's, so less y.

"God shutup" I sighed 

"Did something happen yesterday?" She asked, I could see she was worried for me a little, I'm hardly ever depressed and this concerned her.

"We talked like we always do and then I took an eyelash off her face which is when it got awkward. She cut the tutoring half hour short and then left." I sighed

"Tiffany, come on you can't go touching teachers like that. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"She asked me to do it!" I retorted. 

"Huh, well then that is weird." Jess frowned, I joined in on her with that. Confusion was an understatement. 

"Tell me about it. God Jess everything is turning to , why am I turning gay" I whined and hit my head over and over on the table.

"Yah, stop being a baby. Maybe you just wanna be her friend?" 

"Uh no. Didn't I tell you? One time she bent over and her made me wet. If that's not gay I don't know what is."

"Oh ....well I've always wanted a gay best friend" she joked, not funny.

"Whatever" I folded my arms on top of the table and then rested my head on them, life .

"Maybe I should sit in on one of your classes?" She suggested

"Uh..."

"I can say that I want to check out her teaching ability compared to Mr Choi." Jess shrugged, I guess it was a good idea. I could get a second opinion on...I don't even know what on, her behaviour with me?

"Alright. Come to my class tomorrow" 

"Deal, I'll bring my gaydar" she winked and I burst out laughing.


Nichkhun walked over and sat beside me before leaning in to kiss me, I turned my head so all he got was my cheek, he's still not forgiven. I heard him huff next to me and couldn't help smiling, Jess did too.
Awkward silence ensued until I got a text message from Jess. I scooted away from Khun for a second and opened the text.


-You could even use him in the class-

-What do you mean?- I replied, I looked up at her with a frown, she simply rolled her eyes and began to text back.

-I can watch to see if she gets jealous, DUH-

-Jess she doesn't like me like that-  I sighed

-You don't know that. From what you told me about her reaction, there may be something there-


I looked up at her and she shrugged. Fairplay, she was a good friend, I gave her an eyesmile and nodded.


At least that gave me some excitement to deal with the rest of my classes, I'd have Jess tell me all her findings on Miss Kim's beha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter