Hangover

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Urghhhh" I groaned as the light hit my eyes painfully and my head throbbed with pain. Never. Drinking. Again. I squinted to lessen the brightness but still I couldn't see. I started to doze off again but then I remembered, school!


I jumped up only to pause from the feeling in my stomach, I held my hand over my mouth and ran to the toilet where I let out some of the disgusting alcohol I had put into my body last night. I looked around while I threw up and saw I was in my house. 

I whined as I clutched my poor stomach.

 

"Ugh god Tiff" Jess squirmed when she walked in and knelt down beside me. She took my hair out of my face, holding it away from the pretty much constant waterfall coming from my mouth. I started to cry and immediately felt Jessica's arm around my back. "Shhh, it's okay. Get rid of all that and then we can get you some painkillers okay babe?" 


I nodded weakly and continued to feel the burn in my throat when more and more kept coming up.


"How much did you drink?" Jessica asked in disbelief as she rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"Enough to forget for a while" I responded without thinking. My head was immediately turned towards Jessica forcefully regardless of the drool mixed with vomit coming from my mouth.

"That sounds a hell of a lot like what you told me when you couldn't go two days without a drink Tiffany. Don't you ever get into that state again, do you hear me?" Jessica warned.


I gagged and she let go of my jaw, allowing me to expel more of my guts out into the toilet bowl. 


"I talked to her last night, and I told her what she needed to hear." Jess said, making me snap my head to face her only to have the urge to throw up again due to the sudden and harsh movement. 

"What did you say" I whispered, too weak to even talk properly now.

"Let's just get you finished in here and then I'll get you into bed okay?" Jess changed the subject, she didn't want to be the one to tell Tiffany that Taeyeon felt terrible about what she had been doing, Taeyeon should do that herself.


Tiffany nodded and stayed at the toilet for twenty minutes to make sure she didn't need to throw up again. Satisfied, Jessica helped Tiffany to stand and took her back to her bed where Tiffany fell asleep again almost instantly. Luckily she wouldn't have to go to school today as it was an inset day, nobody needed to go in, Taeyeon included. Jess took out her phone.


"Hey, I need to go out, so can you come to the house to look after Tiffany? Her dad has a long shift so you're safe, park your car further up the road"

"Of course, I won't be long."

"Alright, oh and I hope you have your apology ready."

"I do."

"Good, well I'll meet you here then, bye" Jessica said before hanging up. 


She didn't really need to go out but the two lovers needed to fix this issue. Jessica tiptoed out of Tiffany's bedroom and brought back a bucket, placing it on the floor beside Tiffany so if she needed to throw up she wouldn't need to travel all the way to the toilet in her weakened state.


.......

 

"Come in" Jessica said simply when she answered the door to Taeyeon who looked just as bad as Tiffany.


Taeyeon stepped inside, flowers in hand and stood awkwardly by the door while Jessica took them to the kitchen to place them in water.
When she came back, Jessica nodded towards the stairs and told Taeyeon about Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter