Yay!

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I had never wanted to hug somebody so much in my life. I kept an eye on her in my peripheral vision and saw she had her arms folded while one of her hands played with the locket around her neck. 

I was scared from this ing movie and I needed to be held but I didn't want to bother her. Spineless Tiffany yet again... Oh she's looking at me.


"This is good for your job" she stated, making me look to her with confusion. "If someone asks about this movie, now you can tell them about it and pretend you're not a scaredy cat" she winked

"Yah! Why are you such a bully!" I pouted and scooted away from her.

She chuckled "Aw Fany-ah, come here" she smiled, patting the space beside her and then opening her arms.


All I needed to do was move closer and into her embrace...but why wasn't my body moving? I watched as her smile started to vanish and I didn't want that. I closed my eyes and patted the space beside me instead. She took it as another opportunity so came towards me and pulled me into her embrace, my head now resting on top of her wildly thumping heart and my body feeling the warmth it had longed for in all those months of loneliness.


"Mmm, I've missed this" she smiled as I heard her inhale against my head, smelling my hair. "You smell really good"


I stayed quiet but rested my hand on her stomach, unable to control my fingers from pressing down and moving around, feeling her now rock hard abs. I imagined her in prison doing sit ups and press ups, chin ups and squats...all sweaty and in a ripped tank top. Was it wrong that it like crazy?


"Are you okay?" She asked me, I simply nodded my head against her and closed my eyes when she kissed the top of it, I then heard a sigh. "God I missed you" 


I lifted my head up and turned to face her, my hand still on her stomach. I looked into her eyes and saw many things. Longing, love, vulnerability, temptation... I flickered my eyes down to look at her lips, unconsciously mine as I watched the way she brought her bottom lip in between her teeth.

 I looked back up and saw this time it was me who was leaning closer. I closed my eyes already knowing where to go, where to lead my lips, I had imagined it for months so of course I would know. For those few seconds, I felt the coolness of the air and then as I approached closer...warm air and then, her plump lips on mine.

I moved so I was hovering over her yet didn't lose our contact for a second. My hand s it's way into her hair and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter