You Can Tell Me

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Jess and I were lying in bed watching a stupid chick flick while stuffing our faces full of food. The topic of Taeyeon hadn't come up yet, I was kinda glad because I thought she would walk through the door and be like... 'Hey what's up Tiff? Tell me about your girlfriend?' but she didn't.

So as we were watching, I allowed myself to relax and to not be on edge and to enjoy the rest of the movie. When it ended.....

 

"Okay so do you want to talk about anything? Confide in me about anything?" Jess asked, crossing her legs and shifting herself around so all she was focused on was me. I shifted around too until I faced her, mirroring her position.

"I'm still scared about telling you this Jess" I sighed. 

"Do you not trust me?" She had almost like a hurt expression on her face which I didn't want at all

"Nono, it's just one little slip up could..."

"Tiff, you're my best friend. I'm not close enough to anyone else to even be able to slip up on something this big."


I exhaled and smiled, she was right. She had a few other friends in school but they were nowhere near as close as we are. Our bond is tight. I took a deep breath and began.


"She's confusing me Jess" 

"In what way?"


I proceeded to tell Jess how Taeyeon would act jealous the one minute, but then try to keep me in a relationship with Khun the next. Then I told her how she was against a relationship between she and I but when I gave her an ultimatum she suddenly changed her mind to sort of warm up to the idea yet not totally accepting it. By the time I had finished explaining, Jess's brows were furrowed and the rest of her face vacant, the ultimate Jessica thinking expression.


"Okay, so I reckon..." Jess started, making me break out of my daze and concentrate "she's had some trust issues in her past to make her jealous and fearful."

I frowned. "Fearful?" 

"Think about it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter