Ultimatum

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

I opened the door slightly when she knocked and as soon as I opened it I was met with a hard stare. I sighed and opened the door wider for her to enter and she walked past me, the chill of her exterior giving me goose pimples.


"Why did you do that?" Taeyeon asked in a cold tone, now turned around with her arms folded.

"This is the last year Taeyeon, he can't be expelled. He's working hard here to get the job he wants and.."

"He could have you Tiffany"

"He wouldn't have" I replied. Maybe I was in denial but I hoped he wouldn't have.


I watched as she bit her lip, but not in the y way...out of anger and probably trying to hold back from shouting at me. She was pacing up and down stressed to hell so I thought I'd try something.


"Can I please have a hug" I said with a sad voice while looking at the ground. She sighed and accepted my request immediately engulfing me in a tight hug, I felt better instantly.

"I'm not happy with you, he's gonna think you're gonna take him back babe" she sighed

"No he's..."

"I'm sorry" she interrupted, her words muffled against my shoulder.

"What on earth are you sorry for?" I asked confused.

"I tried to help you, but he was really strong and..."


I cut her off with a short kiss. When I pulled away her eyes showed shock and lust at the same time if that was even possible.


"It's not your fault Taeyeon"

"It is, if I hadn't have gotten jealous then..."


Again I cut her off and walked towards the wall trapping her against it. I caressed her hips and felt her rapid heartbeat against my chest as we were pressed together.
I felt her emotions through the kiss and I was sure she felt mine also. Her hands pulled me closer even though it wasn't possible and scratched her nails down my back.

Lips still connected, I led her to the sofa once again and we continued there. I heard her moan when she felt my tongue in and she gently began to it a little making a jolt go straight to my . It was now painful and it was bugging me so I rubbed against her once and heard her gasp. 

I took her hands in mine, interlocked our fingers and pinned them either side of her head. She groaned and pulled against my hold on her to touch me but I wouldn't allow it so in frustration she nibbled my lip and tugged making me shiver, god she's good.


I pulled away and looked down on her, she was so ing beautiful and I was so lucky to have her yet I didn't have her at al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter