What's Wrong With Me?

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

"Someones eager to get to class today" Nichkhun said, as he struggled to keep up with my quick pace.

"You know I like English" I smiled.

"I don't, Miss Kim scares me"

"Well then you shouldn't be such a ert should you?"


He rolled his eyes and huffed, his posture lowering as he placed his hands in his pockets. This was the ultimate sulking pose, how childish. I really don't know why I put up with him.

We arrived soon after and took our seats. I noticed Nichkhun was still upset about what I said so I grabbed his head and connected our lips. I smiled into the kiss when I heard gasps, yes I know...we're a hot couple. When I pulled away and opened my eyes, I couldn't help but be startled as Taeyeon's face was right there behind Nichkhun.


"This is not acceptable in class guys. Do it somewhere other than here next time please" she said before walking back to her desk.


Oops, sorry ma'am.


"Today we are doing partner work. Since there's an odd number of people in this class, one of you will be with me. So get yourself into two's please." Miss Kim said. 

"Come on babe" Nichkhun grabbed my arm but I shook it away. 

"Go with Siwon or something" I huffed. He looked at me like I was an alien, we always did partner work together.


Soon everybody had a partner except for me, just the way I wanted it. I had to reject a few more boys but it was all good. I smirked when Taeyeon realised it was me she would be with.


"Okay Tiffany I assume it's you I'm stuck with" she teased making me pout. "Come up here please?"


I grabbed my bag and made my way over to the desk, I couldn't hold her eye contact though, I found it was too intense so I just looked at the ground. I then flopped down beside her and saw that Nichkhun was pitying me. Shutup .

Taeyeon got up and gave us all a worksheet that had the title 'interviews'.


"So what we are going to do is interview each other. Have you ever wanted to be famous?" She asked the class.


Everyone nodded.


"Well, one of you will be the interviewer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter