Christmas

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Our lives were the same from then on out...Taeyeon went to see somebody about her anger and jealousy issues each week and was reluctant to tell me what had been said, Nichkhun continued to try to get with me despite me turning him down each time, Jessica was teasing me with her behaviour in class with Taeyeon....and me? I was just me, looking forward to being able to hold my girlfriend's hand in public.

It was now a week and a few days away from Christmas and I was in town, wondering what the hell to get Taeyeon. She was so hard to buy for! Every time I asked she either said "nothing" or "whatever you want" and neither helped me. Her gift of the bracelet and necklace was so incredible and original and every time I thought about what to get her my mind flickered back to them, it was so aggravating. Also I bet she'd make me feel even worse when I give her a ty present and she gives me another perfect present.


"Urghhhh" I groaned as I looked in the fiftieth jewellery shop window today and decided to go in to browse. Almost immediately I was approached by a small but cute girl who seemed eager to help.

"Hi, can I assist you with anything?"

"Um, I'm just browsing, thanks" I gave a small smile and she nodded and started to walk away. "Wait!"

"Yes?" She said when she turned around

"I could use some help I guess...." I replied, lowering my head a little at the sudden change of heart.

"No problem, what're you looking for? Or who is the gift for?"

"Um, it's for....someone very special to me and I want them to love it" I blushed

"Guy or girl?" She asked as if it didn't matter in the slightest, I liked that.

"Girl"

"Cool. Tell me about her and maybe I'll be able to match her personality with something" she said, a beam coming up on her face, I looked at her name tag and found her name was Sunny.


I proceeded to tell her about me and Taeyeon, leaving out both our names of course and the student-teacher thing, then I showed her the gift Taeyeon had bought me previously.


"Woah, that's beautiful, and it doesn't come off?"

"Yeah, only she can unlock it" I smiled as she placed her hand on her heart.

"That's amazing, wow. That must've cost a lot bless her....Okay anyway let's find you something"


We looked around for a while until she held up a necklace, it had a beautiful encrusted diamond heart hanging from the chain and I was told by Sunny it was a locket.


"You can ask to engrave anything you want into it, it will be a permanent reminder to your girlfriend. I find it helps whenever you have a disagreement or an argume

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter