Tae's Place

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sadly I wasn't able to go to school for the rest of the week but thankfully I was a lot better by Saturday, I had a slight sniffle but that was it. I couldn't wait to go over Taeyeon's house for the first time, I wondered about her taste in decor, the colour of her room, the feeling of her bed....

I didn't have to wait long, she came and picked me up at 4pm and we made sure I had an alibi in Jess if my dad asked where I was, we then made our way to her home. We held hands while she drove and soon pulled into a driveway, she didn't live that far from me, maybe like fifteen minutes by car.


"Wow, I like your house" I smiled, it was cute. It was small but impressive, the colours from the flowers in her front garden made me appreciate its beauty even more.

 

She took my overnight bag from the car and like a gentlewoman, took it inside as it was rather heavy. I was immediately startled by a running ball of black fur that bashed into my legs when the door was opened.


"Ginger! Yah!"

"I forgot you had a dog!" I squealed and crouched down to pet him, he was so cute. I giggled as he managed to jump onto my bent knees and then jump and at my face which made me fall back onto my . I saw Taeyeon laugh and then smirk....

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked as Ginger continued aiming his tongue for my mouth, gross.

"I guess I should have told you." She snorted, trying to hold back from laughing.

"Told me what?" I frowned trying to pull Ginger away from my face but for a small dog he was strong.

"Um...when he gets excited..he uh... Pees"


I stopped all movements and tentatively looked down to see my clothes, myself... covered in pee, I don't take things like that well. I immediately began gagging and retching as the smell of pee attacked my nostrils, I couldn't handle it and was afraid I would throw up so immediately began stripping in the safety of Taeyeon's house while she watched on with wide eyes.

When I was in my underwear I realised what I had done and looked up to see Taeyeon's eyes wandering all over my body. I was told constantly by guys and girls that I had an amazing figure and it seemed Taeyeon thought so too but I was a little embarrassed to be half in her house so covered myself with my hands, that managed to break her line of sight and she cleared awkwardly.


"Um, sorry I uh..."

"Byuntae" I smirked and saw her blush

"I'll um, go and get you some clothes. I guess you'll want a shower? I'll show you where it is" she said as she led m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter