Making Up

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


It was Monday and English was my first class. I was in a foul mood and I think my clothing reflected that, I was wearing a baggy hoodie and baggy sweatpants with some converse. This was usually my depression outfit, I also had no makeup on...what's the point? It's not as if I'm trying to impress anyone am I...

I walked in and sat down on my desk, I lowered my head and just tried to hold myself together. Nichkhun knew something was wrong and he was actually being sweet, he had moved his desk and chair closer to mine and he held my hand under the table. Of course it was pointless because I gained zero comfort from his action but it was still refreshing to see him act like a real person and not just a real life I could use whenever I wanted.

I soon heard the clicking of heels outside the classroom but again, I ignored them and kept my head down. I then heard the door open and there they were, the minute I saw those heels I looked back down and squeezed Nichkhun's hand tighter, he responded by rubbing circles on the top of my hand with his thumb.


"Good Morning" Taeyeon, I mean Miss Kim said, she sounded terrible, like she had gotten a cold...my fault I presume. "Today I'll let you watch a movie, does anyone have netflix?" 


Most of the class put their hands up.


"Okay, discuss amongst yourselves which movie, bearing in mind no ography is allowed and then load it up on my computer. Make sure it's in English" she said as she sat at her desk and sighed. I could feel eyes on me and guessed it was her, I shifted in my seat and then rested my head down sideways on the desk to face Nichkhun. He smiled at me, moved a piece of my hair that had fallen over my eye and then tapped my nose. I crinkled it up and he chuckled at my cuteness.


All of a sudden, I jumped when the movie started and my heart beat erratically, the student had turned it up too loud which scared everyone. Since I was facing the front now I saw her staring at me, her chin resting on top of her hands. She gave a small smile but I didn't return it, I rested my head back down and dozed off.

......


"Tiff? Tiff, babe wake up." 

"Let me handle this Nichkhun, go to your next class please"


, no I need to go out with him, I don't want to be left with her. I jumped out of my seat startling her no doubt and began to pack my bag, aggressively shoving my books into it.


"Tiffany stop" that voice, so soft and broken "Tiffany, please" don't say that, please don't plead with me. "Can we talk?"


I looked up at her and for a second thought I saw tears in her eyes but the minute she blinked they had gone. I stared into those deep, dark brown eyes and got lost once again. Stupid Tiffany. I felt her hands on my shoulders, pushing me down to sit until my legs finally complied and collapsed from under me, the shivers from her touch too great.


"I-I brought your stuff back..." I croaked. "I left the umbrella by the door and I have your jumper in my bag"

"Thank you, but all I want to do now is work out what has happened okay?"

"I have a class" Perfect, my voice just had to break didn't it.

"Damn. Can you come to my classroom at lunch then?" Her eyes were pleading with my dark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter