Bad Break Up

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


"Nic, can we talk?" I sigh and sit down next to him on the bench outside the school at break time.

"Sure, what is it babe?" He asked as he held my hand.

"Um, I think....I like you Khun but this isn't working. Is it?" I didn't want to look into his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I heard his voice deepen, something he did when he was tense.

"I don't think you and I are meant to be together Nic. And I think you know it too, so I think it's best we end it here."


There was silence as he took that in, it was very awkward. I saw him make some distance between us before sighing, getting up and walking away. I held my head in my hands and I felt my heart hurt for him. Nevertheless, it was done now so I grabbed a snack from the vending machine and ate it quickly before making my way to Taeyeon's class.

I saw Nic was already in his seat, his head in his hands so I looked away, I didn't like to see him hurt. I sat down beside him, took out my books and waited for Taeyeon to come in.


"Who is he?" I heard him ask, looking at my side profile.

"Who?" I replied, I knew what he meant but of course I was going to play dumb.

"This piece of who you've fallen for? Or Is it Jessica?"

"I haven't fallen for anyone Nichkhun, I just don't think this relationship is going anywhere special. I care for you, but I don't love you. You don't love me..."


Taeyeon walked in and immediately sensed the tense atmosphere.


"Good afternoon guys" she glanced at me and I guessed she could see me becoming uncomfortable under Nichkhun's glare. "Partner work. I have some worksheets here so work through them for me please, thanks" she said and gave worksheets out to everyone except me. I got up and went to sit beside her and could sense her looking at me questionably but I was still so aware of Nichkhun's gaze on me also.

"Nichkhun, get with your partner please" Taeyeon said.


He actually listened and went to sit with Siwon at the back. I heard him scrape his chair back and just do every action with anger, slamming his paper down on the table, throwing his pen on the table....this wasn't going to end well.


"You may listen to music" Taeyeon turned to me once everyone including Nic put their earphones on and again she looked at me with that questioning look.


I had the slight feeling he may be listening and he knew decent English so I texted her.


-I broke up with him- I heard her sigh beside me

-I'm guessing he didn't take it too well?-

-Nope-


Once I sent that, Taeyeon could see my mood had been affected so we just got on with my work and didn't talk about it. 

Soon there was ten minutes left and so I packed up my bag ready only for Nichkhun to walk up to Taeyeon's desk.


"Can I talk to you?" He asked me. I nodded and he took me outside, Taeyeon's door was ajar so she would hear every word. "So if its not Jessica who is it?"

"It's not anyone Nichkhun, seriously why does it have to involve another person? I don't want to string you along when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter