Old Times

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

We were standing outside our respective rooms. We had said goodnight but neither of us wanted to say goodbye.


"Do you uh...want to watch that movie?" I asked, lowering my gaze to the floor finding a particular spot to focus on like it was the most interesting thing I've ever seen.

"Sure" she smiled. "Your room?"

"Your room has a bigger TV" I smiled shyly, she nodded and then opened her door, ushering me inside.


As soon as I stepped in I was bowled over by her scent that hit me like a bus. How was that even possible? I hadn't changed the sheets since her last visit but still, come on now this is ridiculous.


"Are you okay?" She asked when she saw me close my eyes and stop in the middle of the room.

"Yes, sorry" I chuckled and went to sit on her bed. She got the bag with the movie in and proceeded to turn the TV on and put in the disc. Once everything was set up, she grabbed the remote and sat down beside me. It was a double bed so there was plenty of room....but I was already regretting my decision about offering to watch a horror with her.

"Would you like any snacks?" She asked, I shook my head so she smiled and lay down next to me. I was still sat up, nervous about being so close to her again. Yes I'm pathetic, I know. I checked behind me and saw she was looking at me so I scooted back and lay down beside her.


I was breathing through my mouth because the scent was getting to be hard to take. I rested my hand on my stomach and was surprised to feel and hear it growling, Taeyeon chuckled and I turned to her.


"It's because you're hungry. It's saying 'put some goddamn food into me woman!'"

"Oh so you haven't lost your sense of humour then?" I asked, amused at the stupid voice she had put on when 'my stomach' was talking.

"I'll have you know I'm a very funny person" she pouted, cute.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter