Club

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Come on Tiff" Jessica groaned

"I can't Jess"

"Pleaseeee, come"

"I can't, it just doesn't feel right."

"I really want to though, you don't have to tell her."


I sighed, Jess was trying to beg me to come out clubbing with her, something I hadn't done since getting with Taeyeon and I knew the latter wouldn't like it.


"Jess..."

"Please, I just wanna have fun and I can see you do too. You barely came out of Taeyeon's house the whole week we had off, just that once you came to my party. You need a night out!"


She wouldn't stop begging so in the end I agreed. Hopefully it wouldn't come back to bite me in the .
I took out my phone to text Taeyeon but Jessica snatched it from my hands.


"Hey!" I shouted, swiping at her outstretched arm to try to get it back.

"Why are you texting her? She doesn't own you Tiffany, she doesn't have to know your whereabouts."


That was kinda true, I sighed once again and we started to get ready to go out later that night.

We walked from my house into town and looked for our favourite club and then entered inside, the bouncer knew us well and gave us a high five as we passed. I was still a little nervous but told myself I didn't need to be, as soon as the music started, I let loose and began to party!

___________________________________________________________________________________


Taeyeon was browsing through her Facebook, she didn't update her statuses often but she enjoyed reading through other people's. She usually checked it everyday when she was bored or stressed. At this moment, she was both, she kept thinking of Tiffany and Jessica sleeping in the same bed together and how Tiffany was clingy in her sleep.

It was 12pm now and just as she was about to log off, her page refreshed. She decided to quickly scroll through the new posts or it'd annoy her if she left them unread. She scrolled down until she came to a stop on a certain something....It was a photo uploaded by the club not too far from where she lived, she had liked their Facebook page. The club often uploaded photos of people drunk out of their minds and then they tagged them in the photos.

Taeyeon clenched her jaw as she looked at that photo in front of her, it was of Tiffany, she had her arm draped around Jessica and looked drunk to hell. Taeyeon inhaled and exhaled slowly whilst gritting her teeth, trying not to get angry as she kept scrolling...

Another photo - Tiffany bent over the bar with a number of empty shot glasses beside her, her dress in danger of riding up to show off her underwear. And then another - Tiffany and Jessica sharing a massive fish bowl full of some kind of alcoholic beverage. Taeyeon got more and more livid as she looked through the many photos of her girlfriend, the last one was the final straw.

It was of Tiffany smiling into the camera, clearly off her head. Why did this make Taeyeon livid more so than the others? It was because Nichkhun was in the background staring right at Tiffany's and making a squeezing gesture with his hands.


Taeyeon grabbed her phone and punched in Tiffany's number, she then held it to her ear but there was no answer. She tried again and again with the same result. Now pissed, Taeyeon then did the same with Jessica's who picked up right away.


"Hey there" Jess slurred 

"One, where is Tiffany and two, why are you drinking? You were warned not to by your doctor."

"Ooo, Sorry ma'am! Tiffany is dancing and I am fine, I just treated my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter