School Trip

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

We were all on the school bus, all the students singing pointless songs to pass the time and then there was me, my earphones in and closed eyes. I didn't really want to be here, I didn't like galleries but Taeyeon was here so....


"Alright guys we've arrived. Please don't push and everyone gather on the pavement outside the bus. You can leave your belongings here because this same bus will pick us back up later." Mr Choi said. That bastard had been sitting next to Taeyeon for the whole trip up here, he's hot too so I wasn't happy about him being with her. I didn't need any obstacles in my way.


We did as Mr Choi said and I stood beside Jessica. We waited for the rest of the students to get off and then the teachers. There she was, a big smile on her face and an even bigger one when she caught my gaze. I loved that I could make her smile like that.


"Right, let's go!" Mr Choi said as he clapped his hands and led the way. Taeyeon was walking beside him but I wasn't angry. Why? Because she kept glancing back at me to see I was still there.

"Okay, now she's being obvious" Jess whispered with a snigger. I grinned and pushed her slightly.


We got into the gallery and started to look around. Boring boring boring. What this had to do with English I don't know, maybe they just wanted to treat us to a day out. I looked around the sculptures with my cheeks puffed out as I had little to no interest in any of them. Then, I felt her presence beside me and got the familiar shiver going up my spine as her bare arm brushed against mine.


"Having fun?" She asked, a smirk on her face.

"Are you kidding?" I exhaled loudly so she understood my boredom and she chuckled.

"I know, it's not great huh. At least we get to explore somewhere different though instead of being in the same old classroom" she shrugged. True.

"I guess...i'd rather go to a theme park or something though"

"Ha! I'd love to see that. I have a feeling the haunted house would terrify you" she smiled

"Okay, you got me. I like roller-coasters though. The rush you get, the adrenaline."

"Mm, I agree. I like them too." 


We walked for a little longer until we couldn't see the rest of the class.


"I guess we should turn back...I'm meant to be helping Mr Choi with everyone" she made a whiny noise like a kid. Adorable. 


Suddenly my phone went off and I took it out to see my message. It was from Jessica.


-Hey, there's another room in the gallery that you and Miss Kim haven't been to yet, apparently it's necessary to see it so come. I'll wait outside for you.- 


I showed Taeyeon the message and we made our way back to the front of the gallery. We saw Jessica standing next to a small door with her phone in her hand and a massive smile on her face. We approached and she showed us the door.


"It's where they keep all the originals, the priceless paintings" she told us. We nodded and were about to open the door when Jessica lifted her eyebrows suggestively and then winked at me. I frowned and opened the door to a pitch black room. I raised my eyebrow at her as if to say 'what the hell?'


"There are automatic lights when you step in" she said before looking around us, when she saw the coast was clear she then ushered us in with her hands, I don't know why she was acting so frantically. I went in and Miss Kim followed. So far no light was coming on and then I walked into a wall.

"Ow, " I groaned and rubbed my head. I turned my phone on and saw it was a storage room, and it was tight and cramped. I turned back to Jessica to see her wink at us and then slam the door. It was pitch black and I struggled to get enough light to see the door. Once I did, I saw Taeyeon looking scared as she stared at the now locked door. ""

"Call her. Now." Taeyeon sounded desperate. I knew the feeling, I couldn't be stuck in this cramped space with her, something was going to happen but that's exactly what Jessica wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter