Forgiving

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Can you let me out of these things now? I asked nicely after our intense lovemaking session, it was now starting to become light outside...we had lasted all night. Taeyeon immediately complied with my request, getting out the key from her bedside cabinet and unlocking the handcuffs around my wrists. I was right in thinking they add to the mood in but it was still torturous not being able to touch her during our moments.

Once my wrists were free, she lay down, her head resting against my and hugged me tight. "How was that for you?" She asked, tracing her finger around my , she had a habit of doing that after we were intimate I've noticed. 

"Wow" that's all I could say, yes it had been aggravating but it was probably the best experience other than our first time I've ever had.


She giggled and moved in closer, I kissed the crown of her head and she grabbed one of my wrists before massaging the red marks that were there. I looked down and saw she was staring at the reddened skin a little too much, I guessed she was feeling bad about it so I tried to reassure her.


"Hey, I'm fine" I smiled 

"Do they hurt?"

"No." I lied

"Okay" hopefully she had dropped it, I didn't want her to feel guilty over something silly like marks that I had basically inflicted on myself by struggling, futilely I might add. 


There was a silence, one I couldn't describe. It was neither awkward nor comfortable...it was strange.


"How was the party?" Taeyeon asked, her tone straight and to the point.

"Jess had fun dragging me around all night" I chuckled, hoping to lighten up the mood a little but that wasn't the case.

"Did she try anything with you?" Taeyeon asked, her voice with a tinge of hostility...something I wasn't fond of.

"No, of course she didn't" I frowned and shifted a little, not liking where this is going.

"I want you to be honest with me Tiffany" she said as she sat up and hovered above me

"I am being honest"

 If I find out you're lying to protect your friend I won't be pleased" 


While trying to hide my frown from her tone of voice, I thought back to the party and tried to remember if there was something Jess had done. Something came to mind but I wondered whether to say it as it wasn't really a big deal...


When I looked up at Taeyeon, her glare paralysed me just like it had done weeks ago in the toilet at school when I had Jessica pinned against the wall. Her look dared me to keep it to myself and to be honest, I didn't want to get on the bad side of her.


"Well....there was one thing though I don't think it's something to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter