Frustration

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 


Taeyeon stared at me for what seemed like a year until a grin started to spread across her face, I hesitated to smile also but then I felt lips on my own and everything was okay....

She pulled away first and rested her forehead against mine, I found my vision started to get blurry and I was sure hers was too as we were both trying to hold off the inevitable.


"I love you too" she smiled and then, our tears fell. I have no idea why it was this emotional but the love I felt from those three words surged through me, like that electric current I get whenever we touch except this was different. This....was simply incredible, perfection even.


I brought her in for a peck and then hugged her with all my might, never wanting to let her go, we both cried together.

...........


The first day back at school....Urgh. I had spent most of my time off around Taeyeon's and to be back in school after that amazing week considerably. Time was going so slow....like why couldn't it be July already? By that time I could finally go out on a date with my ing girlfriend. It was beginning to frustrate me how we could only spend time in the confines of a house.

While thinking about that as I walked through the corridor on my way to Taeyeon's lesson, I bumped into none other than Nichkhun and due to my heels being reasonably high today I found myself starting to lose my balance. Thankfully he caught me just in time by grasping my upper arms.


"Hey, careful" he smiled

 "Sorry Nic, I'm a clutz" I gave a smile but that smile soon dissapeared when I heard the click clack of heels along the floor heading straight for us. I tried to get away from his grip only for him to reach forward and tuck some of my hair behind my ear.

"It's okay Fany, I don't mind you bumping into me" he winked and finally let me go. 


I noticed that the heels had stopped when he had touched me and only afterwards did they start up again. I looked to the side of me and saw her rigid body pass mine without sparing even a glance in my direction, I noticed how her fists were clenched and her shoulders were tense. .


"Are you coming to class?" Nichkhun asked as he picked up his books from the floor. I nodded and followed behind slowly and tentatively.


Thankfully she didn't take her obvious frustrations out on her oblivious students for a change, however she did put up a really fake front to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter