Tension

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

She had stayed for a while longer after our food arrived and we just talked like we usually did. It's great that although we told each other that we liked one another, it didn't change anything between us...just our physical contact and some compliments, that's all. 

After that, she kissed the crown of my head, said goodnight and left. 


God...how much I wanted to ring Jessica and squeal to her and say Taeyeon is mine now...well sort of. Nothing is official. But Taeyeon told me not to, she told me to say nothing happened in the storage room so...nothing happened. Yes she's my friend, but in the end it's just one more thing that could get us found out.


I was rushing into school the next morning, I was late for her class. My car decided to be a and refused to start but I kept trying for an hour until it finally did. When I parked outside the school, I ran into Nichkhun as he was usually late all the time. 

He kissed me and then held his arm around my shoulders all the way until we got to the door outside her classroom. Then he dropped his arm, opened the door and then rested his hand around my waist. I didn't look up to see Taeyeon, she would probably look hurt or glare at me, neither I wanted to see. 

When I sat down, he grabbed my head and kissed me before going to his own seat beside me. I kept my eyes down.


"Reading today. Pages 315 to 480. Go."


I didn't need to look up to see she was pissed, her voice gave it away. I looked in my bag for my textbook but found it wasn't there. Where did I..... It's in my locker, I'm going to have to ask to go get it.


"Miss Hwang, read." She said sternly

"Um, I need to get my book out of my locker" I said, glancing up but not keeping eye contact for longer than a second,

"Then get it"


. I power walked out of the classroom, opened my locker which was just outside, grabbed my book and went back. I made the mistake of looking at her when I entered and if looks could kill....

That's how the lesson went. When it was over, she just said 'Class Dismissed' and that was it. I heard people chatting around me saying 'she's moody as '. My fault, sorry guys.

I continued my classes until it was lunch time. I wondered whether to pop onto Taeyeon's classroom to say Hi but she was probably still mad at me so decided against it. I flopped down next to Jessica and she looked at me expectantly, I said nothing. All of a sudden, Taeyeon caught my eye. She was in the teachers lunch line and I saw her glance at me a few times, so did Jess.


"Regardless of whether something happened in that storage room or not....I'm confident she likes you Tiff." Jess said. I smiled unconsciously and looked back up only to see Nichkhun walking towards me a massive smile on his face. He sat down next to me and pulled my face in for another kiss, my eyes were open and I saw Taeyeon glancing over and then glaring. I pulled away and he snuggled up next to me.

Taeyeon was still in the line with a tray of food but she simply stormed out of the cafeteria leaving it there. I waited a few minutes before using the toilet excuse and slipped out, walking straight to her room. I didn't bother to look through the glass window and just opened the door and shut it behind me.
She was sitting at her desk, staring at nothing.


"Tae?" 

"Are you trying to hurt me?" She choked.

"Taeyeon no..." I rushed to her side and knelt down beside her chair, gripping her arm more for my reassurance than hers. "I'm sorry, he pulled me into it..."

She chuckled, but it wasn't one to joi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter