Phone Number

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

We didn't end up having a tutoring session, she was still upset about something so I cancelled it and told her to go home. I just hope she turns up today or I don't know what I'll do. I also have to stay on Nichkhun's good side...don't ask why, I just feel I need him. 
My car wouldn't ing start again though, time to take it to the garage again. But I'd have to do so after school. I called Jessica to give me a lift and thankfully she hadn't left yet so told me she'd come pick me up right away.

 

"Why was she crying?" She asked as she stopped at a red light.

"I don't know, I really have no idea. At one point she was trying to stop the fight, then she ran out crying."

"Hm" Jess thought for a moment "She's an odd one, very hard to work out"

"I know." I didn't know whether to tell her this but "Jess....I've been dreaming about her and I think if something doesn't happen soon I'm gonna go crazy" I admitted, it was true. Every night I had been waking up sweating after dreaming of me and her being....intimate. 

"God Tiff, you're in deep" Jess sighed. Yes, yes I know.


The rest of the ride was quiet. When we got out, we said our goodbyes and I started classes. I had Taeyeon at the end of the day with a tutoring session afterwards so that's all I looked forward to.

 

 

Each class droned on and on and I could hardly keep my eyes open. All that was keeping me awake was the thought of being with her and talking to her about what was wrong yesterday.

Lunch time approached, I sat down beside Jessica and looked around for my favourite teacher. I soon saw her and she glanced at my table. Before I could stop myself, I waved. Stupid Tiffany, stupid.

But she only went and waved back. yes! I turned to Jessica to celebrate but she wasn't paying attention. I looked back to Taeyeon to see her turn back around and then Nichkhun sat down. He gave me a peck on the lips and ruined my view of Taeyeon with his face.


"Are you busy tonight Tiff?"

"Yeah, I need to clean the house ready for my dad to come home soon" I sighed.

"Ah okay, no worries" he smiled. Okay who was he and what had he done with Nichkhun?

"I gotta go, I love you Tiffany" he smiled and kissed me before getting up.


I smiled and looked randomly to my right to see Taeyeon standing in front of the cutlery station near our table, but she wasn't moving. As soon as Khun left the table to go sit with his guy friends she frowned, bit her lip and dumped her tray full of uneaten food in the trash before leaving in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter