Looking Forward

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Afternoon guys!"

"Good afternoon" the class droned, well everyone except for me who responded eagerly.

"Today you'll have a new classmate, some of you may know her...Jessica Jung?"


A few gasps and a few "mmm's" were heard in the room, Jessica and I were known to be the hot girls in our school so I guess that having us both in the class would be incredible for them.


"Ah, and here she is now" Taeyeon smiled when there was a knock on the door. She opened it up to reveal my best friend who bowed to the class and went to sit beside me to find there wasn't a desk there.


She turned to a wormy looking fellow next to me whom I had never gotten to know the name of and leaned over his desk showing off her incredible .


"Hey, would you mind if I sat here? I'm lost in this new class and the only person I know here is Tiffany" she pouted, making a sad puppy dog face.

"Y-yeah o-of course!" He stuttered, trying to take his eyes off Jessie's s before grabbing all his belongings and going to sit at the back of the room.


Jessica smiled and sat down beside me and then finally payed attention to Taeyeon again.


"Okay, now thats settled, I have a pop quiz for you guys...oh c'mon don't moan it's alright" she chuckled when the whole class huffed and groaned in response. "Jessica, I will see to you in a moment" she smiled as she started to hand out the ghastly papers.

"No problem teach" Jess winked rendering Taeyeon speechless, probably wondering what to say. I kicked Jessica under the table only to wince when she did the same to me.

"That's Miss Kim, thank you Jessica" 

"Sorry, Miss Kim" Jessica bowed her head. She then turned to me and whispered "Officer Kim"


My eyes went wide as she had said that while Taeyeon was passing us, Jessica was a prankster and loved to make people squirm so I guess she thought that Taeyeon would be a perfect new target. I frowned to show my distaste in what she was doing only for her to roll her eyes in response.

Once Taeyeon had given the class their papers, she returned to her seat and called Jessica up to sit with her. She had  given me a similar pop quiz but mine was a lot harder than the rest of the class and Jessica wasn't used to my work so Tae had to call her up to explain how to do it and so on.

I made my way through my paper, stopping a few times to glance up at the two who were talking in English with smiles on their faces, their bodies a little too close together for my liking. 

I watched as Jessica stole glances at my girlfriend and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter