Prisoner

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


I was led into the front passenger seat of Jess's car and was still a little tipsy but nothing like I was before, my footing was a little slow and wobbly but other than that and the slight blurriness in my vision I was okay, decent.
Jess belted me in and then shut the door since my hands were still trapped behind my back.

I rested my aching head on the cool glass of the car window while I waited for her to get in the driver seat. Once she did she started the car but didn't leave straight away, instead she took out her phone and typed on it again. She received a reply almost instantly and smirked to herself before locking her phone and pulling off into the night. I knew where we were going but I continued to ask Jess questions about what was going to happen, what the punishments were, what she had been texting....each question had the same answer - Silence.

I was getting frustrated at being ignored so started to try to get loose, surely the handcuffs shouldn't be that strong...I mean it's just part of a fancy dress costume, they're meant to be fake. I continued to pull at them but to no avail. I then leaned backwards and forwards to try different ways of getting them off but this time the seatbelt restricted me, Jess just simply grinned at my efforts.


Once we pulled up outside Taeyeon's house, I watched as Jess got out and then locked the car door behind her. I saw her go up to Taeyeon's front door, ring the doorbell and then slip inside when the door opened slightly, she was leaving me here like this? That was not cool. I brought my feet up and pushed them against the horn, beeping my frustration, I smirked when I saw Jess come running back, telling me to stop as if I was a kid and she was my mom, I scoffed and continued to act out. In the end she had no choice but to take me out the car. 

She grabbed my arms ignoring my futile struggles and dragged me up to Taeyeon's front door, I was then led inside and told to stand still, I rolled my eyes but did as I was told, I just wanted to see Taeyeon and soon I did. She walked into the hallway wearing a dressing gown and I smiled at the sight, she looked really pretty. I saw her smile more at me though as her eyes scanned all over my outfit.


"Thank you Officer, I'll take it from here" Tae winked and took my arm, pulling me towards her roughly. I frowned at the two of them who shared knowing eye contact, seemingly forgetting my presence for a short while. 

"She was acting out in the car on the way up here Officer Kim" Jess replied, smirking at me.

"Oh really?" Taeyeon said, looking down on me, I found it odd her being taller but didn't think to look at her feet which unbeknownst to me housed six inch leather boots similar to mine except mine were four inch ones. "What was she doing?"

"Trying to get free from her shackles and asking constant questions despite knowing I wouldn't answer" Jess smiled.

"Ah, well that is naughty isn't it?" Taeyeon chuckled and tugged my arm a little bit, making me lose my balance slightly.

"Well, I'll leave her in your capable hands Officer Kim, bye Hwang" Jess winked and shut the door behind her, leaving Taeyeon and I alone.

"Yah, can you let me out?" I groaned, pulling at my bonds again.


Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter