My Place

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

I was expecting her to be suprised, but I think I suggested exactly what she was thinking. I told her it was perfect as my dad was gone for a week starting tonight so the house would be free. She was shocked to find out I'd be alone that whole time but I assured her that I would be fine.

So I had counted down the hours until she would arrive, half an hour to go as I had left school early to prepare. I started to panic,  Miss Kim, Taeyeon was coming to my house, what the actual ? I looked around and saw I had some drinks, some wine - wait not wine Jesus Christ.

Um, how do I look? I was wearing really tight skinny jeans that showed off my and a tight tshirt. Hopefully I didn't look too much like a kid, I wanted to look mature for her. 

What would we do after tutoring? Would she take a tour around? Would she look at my room? Omo! I rushed upstairs and quickly tidied my room and by the time I had finished, I heard the doorbell go. Oh my ing god give me strength I beg you.

I walked down the stairs and took a deep breath as I was approaching the door. I then pulled on the handle and opened it. Wow.

She was wearing skinny jeans too and a baggy jumper, not the one I had worn before though.


"Miss Kim" I smiled but her grin dropped the moment I said that.

"Nuh uh" she said as she waved her finger in my face and pulled the door shut again. I knew what she wanted, she knocked the door and I opened it once more.

"Taeyeon, come in" I smiled, her grin grew as she stepped inside.

"Wow, it looks even nicer on the inside" she said as I closed the door behind her

"Thanks, my dad is an interior designer" I smiled "the reason he's away is somebody in the US has asked him to design their house so he's gone there for a week"

"Ahh I see" she nodded while looking around the place "What about your mother?"


My smile faded and my breath caught in my throat, I didn't like to talk about it and from her expression she guessed it.


"I'm sorry" she gave a reassuring smile and then did the zip up action. 

"It's okay. We can start here" I said, patting the table in my kitchen.

"Great, I'll set up"

"Would you like a drink? Soda?"

"That'd be great thank you"


Oh man. She was in my house and sitting at my table, this was too surreal.


"Don't you have any pets?" I shook my head to answer until I swallowed my drink

"No" I gave her a can of soda and sat down opposite her "I really want a puppy but I guess I'm too busy to look after it properly."

"That's admirable" she smiled as she took a sip. "I have a dog but like you I don't have enough time for him so he goes to a doggy day care service I came across on the internet" she chuckled. "He loves it there though"

"Aw, that's cute" 

"Here, I'll show you" she held up her phone and I saw it's wallpaper was a photo of a black poodle "His name is Ginger" I think she saw my face turn to confusion because she laughed.

"He's a he and he's black but you called him Ginger?" I mocked

"Yah, his face looked like a Ginger, don't ask me why."

"Wow, and you call me strange" I winked, I was surprised by how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter