Hard To Control

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Jessica's cries echoed throughout the entire cinema....she was groaning and wailing despite the many heads now facing us with looks of disgust and even embarrassment. By the time she started rocking back and forth on top of his lap, Taeyeon and I decided enough was enough and just got up and left. I love Jessica....but jeez. Wrong time wrong place much?


"God I'm humiliated" I said through the hands that were covering my face, I was half chuckling and half mortified from Jessica's doings.

"Mmm, why don't we go see another movie babe? Or do you just want to go home?" Taeyeon asked.


I looked outside and saw it was getting late, dark. I wasn't fond of driving in the dark so I told her I'd rather go home. We could just watch something there and I was kinda hungry too much to my surprise. 

 

"Good, see it's only a few days since you started to eat properly and you're already getting better. I'm so proud" she winked with a smirk.

"Oh shush, maybe you're just a great cook" I whispered into her ear as I linked my arm with hers.

"Well that was obvious from the start" she teased, making me push her playfully.

"There's no more Cocky Hwang" I stated "Just Cocky Kim"

"Yah" she chuckled as we entered my car. I just gave her a knowing look before driving off back to my place....our place? Sort of.


........

 

"Right, what would you like?" Taeyeon asked me as she browsed through out now full fridge thanks to my dad. He was always good at buying actual food and not junk like chocolate or sweets. My mom did that but I was a kid back then and loved all that stuff so I can't really blame her, though I was a little chubby.

"How about pizza?" I smiled 

"I have no idea how to make pizza dough Tiff" Tae laughed while I just looked at her incredulously. I was only teasing her, I had no clue how to make it either.

"Then I suggest you get online and read a recipe" I replied with a mock sternness that she responded to with a roll of her eyes. I dissapeared for a while and came back with my iPad, handing it to her to get a recipe from the internet. "Dad!" I called out, he was here somewhere.

"Yeah?" He shouted back

"Do you want pizza?" 

"No thanks babe, I'm actually going out soon"

"Alright, have fun!" I smiled, I knew where he was going. I don't mind my dad dating, not at all. I don't want him to forever be alone once I move out. I just don't want another woman to pretend to be my mother and try to take her place. I'd like to think I could be friends with a new step-moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter