Perfection

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 


I was laying on her chest, her heart beating beneath my ear and I knew at this precise moment, I couldn't be happier. We had our eyes closed but her arm was around me while I played with her fingers, just wanting to touch her at all times. She was mine again and I was hers.

I heard her exhale quickly and I raised my head to see she was smiling which made me smile automatically too. I shuffled around until I was laying on my stomach, my chest resting on hers while I looked at her half-asleep form.

Her chest rising up and down, her skin filled with goose pimples, her s as hard as they could be and that perfect little dimple on the side of her chin complimenting it's owners smile. Perfection. Just complete and utter, perfection.


"You're ing on me" she said, her voice filled with the husky, sleep tone.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I challenged and rose my body up so I was supporting my weight on my arms.

She chuckled for a second before pulling me back down to rest on her. I inhaled and the air was full of her natural scent, her vanilla body-wash and traces of her many s. "I'm gonna kiss you with my gross morning breath" she replied, blindly grabbing my jaw and pulling me to her lips.


Did I care about her breath?Nope. I plunged my tongue inside that warm, wet cavern...my warm, wet cavern and she massaged my tongue with hers. I moaned into but pulled away before things got too heated. Believe it or not, making love on and off for nine hours exhausts you to no end...I didn't even know how I was still awake, I'm sure I out at one point though.
I smiled at the thought.


I continued to admire my girlfriend in her dazed state and was a little envious how good she looked after waking up. Like I said before, everything was perfect...no smeared makeup, no pimples, no snoring and no bad habits.

I lowered my gaze to the locket that rested on her neck, something that had never been taken off except during her time in prison. I liked that she had kept it all that time, even knowing that I could've moved on with somebody else...she kept it. I too kept my necklace on, I thought I hated her but I still couldn't remove it from my neck and it wasn't because only Taeyeon could remove it. 

I could've just got some strong scissors and cut the chain, but I didn't. In my head it was a necklace type handcuff and the only tie I had left to her....I wouldn't have destroyed it for the world. I came back to the present and shuffled a little closer so I could open it and read inside.

I smiled as I remembered each and every moment I said each quote that was engraved in the metal. They were some of the best memories of my life and I'd never forget them, they were ingrained in my head and weren't going anywhere anytime soon.


"Guess what" Taeyeon mumbled. I giggled at her desire to talk yet wanting to fall back asleep too, so cute.

"What?" I asked with a grin as I traced her y jawline with my fingertips.

"I haven't told you...I got an email last night"

"Oh yeah?" I responded, my lips now between her s and trailing downwards. I couldn't get enough, her skin was just so smooth and irresistible. I grazed my teeth on some areas just to make it a little harder for her to talk. Sadistic Hwang...

"Mmmm" she moaned and lay her hand on my head, tugging my hair now and again making my desire for her rear it's head again even after we had had countless s between us. When it came to each other, we were insatiable. "I was offered a job"


My head shot up but she used her weakened strength to push it back down, hinting at me to continue what I was doing.

 

"Counsellor" she smiled and I smiled with her, this was great!

"And?" I asked eagerly, my tongue coming out to play now, circling her erect and sensitive s.

"And I had..." She paused when I took it into my mouth and flicked it around with my teeth."...an interview" she exhaled, her leg now wrapping around mine to trap me th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter