Gifts

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those of you reading on a phone....it's probably best that you wait to read this chapter on a computer because the layout is a bit weird towards the end and the words will get messed up. It's really annoying, sorry for the inconvenience! :/

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I heard sniffing beside me, it was only Taeyeon blubbering at the movie we were watching....Bambi. I watched her silently as she pretended to be itching her eye and a smirk grew on my face. It was little over seven minutes when she finally noticed I was staring and pushed me because I was making my lip quiver, teasing her about her crying.


"Stop mocking me" she pouted. "It's sad!"

"How is a cartoon deer sad?" I chuckled

"He lost his mom"

"......"


Okay...so that became sad for me very quickly.


"See, I told you it was..." The tear that fell from my eye as I remembered her stopped Taeyeon's talking. "God, Fany...."

"It's okay" I gave a sad smile. "I'm fine" 


Taeyeon didn't know what to say, she was about to turn off the movie but I stopped her, fast forwarding the scene instead. We had both watched the movie before anyway so knew what we had missed. The room stayed quiet after that, even once I lay my head into Taeyeon's lap....she didn't speak and neither did I. I ruined the mood once again.


Once the movie finished, I sat up and sighed.


"I'm sorry Tae"

"Sorry?" She looked confused "For what?

"Ruining the night with y'know" I said as I tried my best to give a smile, not knowing whether it was believable or not.

"You didn't ruin the night stupid. It's still early! Let's watch another movie and then I want to give you your present" she grinned, her dashing chin dimple prominent.

"Okay baby" I pecked her lips and snuggled back into the duvet, my head resting on her shoulder and her head resting on top of mine. Our fingers were interlocked, just the way I liked it.


.........


"I love that movie" I said as I put 'Despicable Me' back into it's case.

"Me too, Agnes is adorable" Taeyeon chuckled and patted the space beside her, her hand behind her back.


I grinned and sat back in my seat but this time facing her, I was eager to see what she got me. Since she didn't give me many hints to what she wanted, I did the same just to make it difficult. Then again, she did buy that couple necklace and bracelet with no input from me....


"Alright, close your eyes, you have two presents. The first I have with me now, the second you'll have afterwards okay?"

"Okay" I agreed, unable to contain my smile.


I felt her place something in my hands, a box. She told me to open my eyes and I did...it looked like a necklace box. , I was hoping I would be the only one to buy jewellery. 


"Open it up" she said, her eyes bright and expectant...hoping I'd love whatever was in the box. I opened it slowly and frowned, um....


Inside was a pink collar. A collar....


"You...you got me a? Um..." Was she into or something? "Uh, Tae. I think maybe we should have talked about this before you went out and bought....uh."

"Talked about what?" She answered, looking slightly confused.

"You bought me a collar? Like you....want me to, wear it?" My face flushed bright pink and I lowered my head immediately, humiliation was evident.


A loud chortle brought my flushing head back up, I frowned at Taeyeon pretty much dying of laughter hanging off the side of the sofa. How was this funny? This was serious....my girlfriend could be a freaking enthusiast and I wasn't finding this the least bit amusing.


"You...you think..." She cried between laughs. "Oh my god" tears were running down her face but not even her stupid laugh could make me smile...I was a little concerned.


Suddenly she got up and disappeared into her bedroom, just before she shut the door, she poked her head out and ordered me to close my eyes. I didn't really want to with what I had found out but she pleaded so I did as I was told, reluctantly.

I heard her footsteps coming towards me and I clenched my fists, ready for what was to come. I heard her sniggering still and I felt my cheeks heating up yet again.


"Open" 


I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped at what was in front of me.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter