Crushed

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


 As soon as we reached my street, I felt I had to put her mind at ease about something.


"I was sitting by Banpo bridge one day" I started, seeing out of the corner of my eye that she was paying attention. "A dog came up to me and then a girl sat down beside me. Soon we got to talking." I smiled, remembering how it went.

"Let me guess. You two are together now right?" She asked, jealousy evident.

"No." I shook my head "She told me about how she went to the pound and found this dog but it didn't respond to her touches, to her love...nothing." This got her attention. "He looked familiar, very familiar so I asked her if I could try something."

"And?" Taeyeon asked, a quiver in her voice.

"I called his name" I said. "And he came running over to me, my face as he jumped up. Ginger" I smiled

"Thank god" she exhaled "I thought he was either on the streets or dead" she held a hand over her heart in relief. "So that girl has him" she said, her head lowering.

"She gave me the address to the pound after telling me where she got him, she said he was with another dog, a white dog." I avoided her question.

"Prince?" She gasped 

"I went over there and looked, asking for a white Maltese and the guy searched. He wasn't in the cage. I was told he was fearful and bit everyone who tried to touch him  and was deemed unfit for rehoming so was sent to be euthanised."

"Tiffany..." She whispered softly, wondering how to comfort me. We were now outside my front door, she was still sad about the dogs and I couldn't help but look forward to what would happen when I opened it.


I put the key inside the lock, turned it and opened the door. I heard Taeyeon gasp and then drop to her knees. Ginger was pretty much pissing all over her like he used to and Prince was wagging his tail wanting to be picked up by his second mommy.


"How...?"

"I'll tell you inside. Can you please take your jumper off before you come in, you're soaked" I stated and stepped inside waiting for her. "Come on" I said and she came in with her folded up jumper.
"Just dump it there in the laundry basket" I pointed out and she obeyed before picking up Ginger again when he had calmed down a little. "I'll go up and get you some trousers, stay here, I don't want pee on the carpet."


I grabbed some jogging bottoms and a spare oversized jumper of mine and headed back down, smiling slightly at the sight of her sitting on the floor with the two dogs snuggling up to her. She looked up when I approached and smiled back.

"They look so different, so big."

"Seven months is a long time" I replied. "Put your jeans in the laundry too please" I said as I threw her the clothes and turned around to give her privacy. I heard a sigh before zips and buttons being released...and then finally her clearing .

"Okay great. The spare room is done up nicel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter