Depression

Hidden Lust - Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Tiffany, get in!" She shouted when she had lowered the window. I didn't answer, and just turned to the direction the bus would be coming from. I quickly glanced at the bus timetable - 30 minutes isn't too bad. I took a step back from her car and totally ignored it. "Tiffany! You're gonna catch your death, get in!" She tried again, I folded my arms and refused to look. Call me childish, but I wasn't getting hurt even more. No way.


All of a sudden I heard a car door open and glanced quickly to see her getting out and putting an umbrella up before slamming her door shut. All I wanted to do was walk away, so I did. There was another bus stop further up the road anyway. I heard her calling me but once again I ignored her, you broke my ing heart.

Then all I felt were tingles when I felt her hand on my arm, she spinned me around to face her and I could see she was getting wet too.


"Tiffany listen to me! Get in the car!"

"No"


Thunder rumbled through the sky and although I was scared I tried not to show it. I attempted to yank my arm away but she was holding it too tightly for me to get away from her.


"For s sake!" She shouted and then proceeded to drag me back to her car, I hadn't walked that far from it anyway but I tried to resist. I couldn't be in that small of a space with her right now.

She opened the passenger side door once we got there and told me to get in. Again I refused so she pushed me in by force ignoring my protests and then locked the door until she got in her side. As soon as she sat in the driver seat I tried to get out again but it just wasn't happening. 


"Open the door!" I ordered.

"No"

"This is kidnapping"

"No this is called being responsible, you could catch pneumonia Tiffany. Look at you you're soaking." 

"Let me go"

"No"


I leaned over to her side, brushing against her and making myself dizzy, I really liked this woman and she was making it so hard for me to get over her. I tried to open her door but that too was locked. 

I wasn't going anywhere it seemed so I gave up and tried to calm down by watching the rain pour down the window, it was coming down hard as it was bouncing a few feet off the floor each time it hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter